Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 pm
The irritation in her tone was quite clear, but Erik's expression stayed, well, expressionless. He simply answered her questions, but perhaps that, too, was a little much. "I believe our conversation has ended." he said as he turned a little. "You've made it quite clear." he sighed and began walking away. The black bandana around him untied and gently flew to the ground, but he didn't want to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am
Myka quickly picked up the bandana and held it loosely in her palm. She gently touched the soft fabric with her fingertips. "Wait, you can't just do something like that and then walk away." She said, her voice.as.emotionless as his. A tear fell onto the black cloth, followed by one more. "I don't care what you are or what you're capable of, you can't do that."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 am
He stopped and glanced to the side, this time it was the right side that faced her, and the wind was blowing. Past his soft black hair was a crimson eye with a demonic slit for a pupil staring right at her. "Do what?" he asked softly. "I answered your questions, and you seemed to get annoyed by it." he murmured then glanced at the sky. "I suppose I should be sorry for hating what I am." he sighed then faced the direction he was originally facing and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 am
Myka huffed. "You kissed me, and then you changed. All I want to know is why. How could you possibly benefit from that?" Myka clenched the bandana in her fist. "What does hating who you are have to do with walking away?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am
"I kissed you because you reminded me of my fiance." he spoke softly, letting the wind carry his words to her. "I walked away because the annoyance in you tone told me to."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:50 am
Myka's eyes closed, then opened slowly. She just barely heard her watch buzz as she approached him. Myka pulled his head down gently and kissed his cheek. "You annoyed me by kissing me and then letting me go when I didn't want to be. And now," she said, her hand resting on his cheek, "I'm going to let you go." Myka's hand slipped off his cheek. She pulled her emerald necklace from around her neck and, folding it into the bandana, placed it in his hand. Myka calmly turned and began to walk away.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 am
User ImageDrake walks into Myka and sees her eyes."Hey i am sorry of walking into you but i am new to the school and i would wonder if i can hang out with ya."Drake asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm
Myka was lost in her thoughts and hardly felt it when she bumped into someone. She looked up and noticed that a tall young man was speaking to her. She tried to smile as he asked her to hang out, but for some reason couldn't. A small tear escaped her eye as she looked back at Erik, her heart breaking a little more. She turned back to the nervous young man. "I'm new too, so where would we go? I've only really seen the Music Room, the Graveyard, and here." she whispered, pulling at her sweater again. Pulling her hair down, she tried to stop trembling, unable to figure out if she was shaking from how freezing she was...or from the man behind her.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm
User ImageDrake wipes the tear off of her face."Why are you sad i wonder?"Drake asked with concern towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm
Myka closed her eyes at his touch, trying to make herself feel like she did when Erik touched her, but sighed, knowing it was too soon. Maybe some day, but not that day. She opened her eyes, not letting her guard down. "It's nothing, I'm just tired." It wasn't a lie. She'd spent all night studying some new music. Yet she still felt bad about not telling him the whole truth.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am
User Image "Look i know there is some truth that you are not telling me but look do you have a dorm? Because i was thinking if you would want to talk to me about it i will surely listen to you."Drake said with a smile to her as he looked deep into her eyes knowing that he really likes her first sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Erik listened to the conversation and smiled softly. Good. A boy with much potential like that one would be good for her. Hmm... Perhaps this was a sign. Yes, yes it was only a mere scratch he received from Cupid's arrow. He wiped the tears from his black bandana and wrapped it around his right eye then took a glance at the two. They even looked fairly nice together. Good. He smiled a little and walked away, the wind blowing tree leaves behind him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm
Myka read his emotions and saw that he liked her. She was slightly taken aback, then recovered and shrugged, mentally smiling at the fact that she didn't mind. "I kind of have one, but I haven't really been to it yet. Maybe we could go to the library or something?" she said, not whispering anymore. "Besides, it's not really that big a deal. I wouldn't want to trouble you with something you have nothing to do with." She shivered, the chill from before hitting her hard. Myka looked back at Erik and stopped herself from running to him. She watched him put the bandana on. 'Look, he obviously doesn't want you. If he did, then he'd be here, instead of walking away. Why would he want you anyway? All you are is a ghost of woman. He needs someone to be his rock...who's rock could you possibly be? And that necklace? He'll probably just throw it away!' she thought, wrapping her arms around herself as a silent tear ran down her cheek once more. 'Please...please.....don't leave me...I saw your heart...I showed you part of mine...don't let me feel like an idiot....'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image "Look if you have been looking for someone that will love ya well i am the type that will love ya and oh i forget to mention my name is Drake."Drake said with a smile.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100