Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:23 pm
john was knocked back a good distance but he got back up after he was stoped by a wall he then wiped the blood of his mouth and then looked at the door hearing foot steps he tought it was dante or jack but was shocked to see james running at dragon he then looked at lena he was able to jump and fly over dragon and landing on the stage with his claws looking like sheilds

james jumped on dragon hopeing to get him off his dad or to stop him himself if he had to when he jumped on dragon he pined him down hopeing he could move no more  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm
Dragon blinked a little then teared up. No fair!!!! No fair!!!!!!!!!!! Cheater!!!!! he cried and started flailing around in a tantrum. His eyes started to look like kaleidoscopes as his power intensified. Giant spikes of ice bursted out of the ground, each one trying to get its tip through James' body. When the spikes broke, they exploded into wisps of hellfire.

Damian didn't bother looking at John. He walked past him and charged at Lena with a white lance made by his aura.

Lena took a step back. Looks like she had no choice. She pulled out her demon mask and transformed into her demon self. Her claws extended and shielded her from the lance.

Johan smiled calmly at the scene and let his eyes drift to Nikolai. "Now, what to do with you?" he pondered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 pm
john looked at lena change then at johan "you will do nothing to him" he said as he changed his claws into blades letting lightning flow around them then he started makeing copyes of himself till there was ten all chargeing at johan

james made his claws into a bowl covering both him and dragon he was still pinning him but for how long was what we wondered  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm
Dragon cried louder as twice as many spikes came out of the ground.

Johan merely sighed at John and snapped his fingers. Time began to slow until it was completely frozen. He walked up to each clone and destroyed them with shadow magic until he reached the real John. He let time return to normal and grabbed him by the throat. "I must say, I'm impressed." he said calmly, tightening his grip. "What gave you the energy to defeat Armageddon? Was it your memories?" he mused and searched through his memories, forcing John to look at each memory Johan was looking through. Unlike Armageddon, Johan had much better control of memories and could make them amazingly life like.

Damian pulled his lance out and kicked his sister in the gut before pinning her against the wall with the lance again.

Lena managed to slash Damian a few times before she was pinned against the wall. She growled and made shadow spikes came out of the ground in front of her, seperating the two.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Nikolai had an asinine plan, but it might work. he snuck behind Dragon. "Hey dragon!" he cried and lunged for him, poking his forehead. "Tag, your it!" he smiled and ran away playfully  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm
john started to feal his past come back every part of it it was like he was there he then felt power come to him till it got to the part were his red aura was starting to brake apart the room they were in "kill everyone" he was able to mutter out as he broke free of johan grip his claws were longer then before and he was stronger but he knew mind control was still a problem but he still wanted blood  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm
Dragon blinked at his father and giggled. Me get you! he said, his eyes still in a flurry of colors. The ice spikes sunk back into the ground and came out of the ground wherever Nikolai was.

Damian took one step back and gazed at the spike seperating him from his sister. He punched the spike, breaking it into pieces and punched his sister in the jaw.

Lena took the time to try to think of a plan when he broke the spike and punched her face. Her mask cracked, blood leaking from each crack. She stumbled and grabbed her head, her demon self was starting to break out.

Johan was amused by the spectacle and intensified the emotions. "Kill everyone? Who is everyone?" he asked softly as everyone from his memories appeared next to him and started attacking him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm
he jumped between the ice spears, but stopped suddenly. "I would love to keep playing, but i have to stop. mommy is hurt." he pretended to skulk over to Lena. he jumped on Damian's back and slung him away. "you alright? go get Taboo....just be careful..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm
john started to spin cutting the people in hafe that johan was useing "EVERYONE" he then yelled as he made a copy of himeslf but this copy went after damian then annother copy went after niko  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:26 pm
"it seems to me like you have things under control...so i won't step in and ruin the show...." Iris chuckled lightly and played with her stark white hair. she wondered to herself how long it would take for the others to figure out who she was.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm
Lena just growled and slashed at Nikolai with her claws. She tried to stop, but her demon was taking full control.

Johan smiled softly at Lena then looked at Damian. "Ignore the girl and attack the other boy." he said.

Damian spun around and stuck his lance through the clone. He then aimed his lance at the real John and tossed it like a javelin.

Nooooo!!! Dragon whined. We play!!!! His eyes turned bright blue as the ice spikes melted and formed a tsunami.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:43 pm
"we COULD play, if that bad man wasn't hurting mommy." he said and pointed to Johan. he dodged Lena's claw and went back up to her. "I got you out of this form, ill get you out again." he promised  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm
"hm...perhaps i should...?" iris thought outloud and moved behind Johan, a slightly creepy smile on her face. "it wouldn't bug you if i messed with them, would it?" she asked quietly, not truly caring if he heard or not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm
The demon just hissed at Nikolai and slashed at him again with her poisoned claws.

Dragon froze the wave and paused. But man nice, he mumbled.

Johan glanced over his shoulder and smirked. "Go ahead, my dear." he said calmly and folded his arms behind his back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:51 pm
john saw the lance come at him which did not get close to him before it was shattered by his red arua then john watched as the clone got back up and started walking to damian the clones arua was black and distroying everything it totched then the real john turned around and pointed at johan "you could not control me if you wanted TO" he said in a dark tone that was like deaths tone himself  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games