Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 pm
Nabila followed quickly, though was kinda side tracked by the whole adventurous soul in her. "I think the mountain holds a lot of secrets," She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm
Shadow stayed he wasn't going to look, he was doing what he was meant to do, stay and make sure noting happenes at the Den, so he stayed with the gryphon  

Metal criminal minds

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 am
Kaishin followed closly behind Larka. He let his mind wander as they walked further ino the caves when he bean to notice something... he began to notice that he was staring at Larka a lot more than he should have. "Why on earth is he headed deeper into the cave?" he wondered aloud to distract himself from his current train of thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am
(Sorry bout that, some life issues...and Halo Reach >.> I kinda forgot about computers for abit Dark already yelled at me I'll try to get on more, but I am on a shared computer, and need to share)

Asiril sighed, staring at the pool of water in the cave Larka and he had been previously, it was a calming place. He needed to think, needed to search his thoughts for the weaknesses in his foe, the advantages of comrades. Everything he was taught, yet he worried for the she wolf that had been kind to him, and the curious hybrid bird creature that was so knowledgeable. He was sitting there at the edge, staring at his reflection. His size, he was smaller then the others perhaps too small to be fighting them. Perhaps maybe small enough for evasion but not attack. With a sigh he stared off, past the pond back in time through his memories. For now he would be alone as he was normally, away from the kind inhabitants of the area, he felt the need to let them be for now.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm
(I'm back...comps still fraked, but I have Halo:Reach to play whilst I await the arrival of the laptop I ordered.)

He watched with interest as the others went to go find the wayward fox, and flicked his ears with worry, his eyes half closing; he hoped the little canid hadn't gone Fury hunting. He couldn't do anything about it; the dice had been cast, it was up to luck as to what happened now.

He heard movement close to him, and opened his eyes, and saw that not everyone had left; a lone wolf still sat in the Den Clearing with him. He racked his memory trying to remember the Hunters name; Wraith? Spectre?

-Ah, now I have it; Shadow...stupid forgetful bird-

"Hello Shadow; I'm surprised you're not following the others looking for Asiril"

He idly sunk his foreclaws into the dirt, and clenched his paws, plowing the dirt as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 pm
Larka sniffed down a particular trail as she considered Kaishin's question. Why would the fox come down here? In the midst of all his training, what was more important?

She thought as she sorted scents in her head. Finally, the sun shone on one idea. "I think I know where he is," she exclaimed. She didn't know why, but she had a pretty good idea.

The she-Wolf ran down the familiar path and skidded to a halt when she came to the naturally-lit cave spring pool. It was easy to see the red fox in all the green-yellow glow of the crystals in the cave.

Larka slowly padded down to Asiril and sniffed him. She nudged him gently with her nose, tender as she tried to rouse him. "Asiril," she asked quietly.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:08 pm
He turned seeing the gryphon he smiled softly "Defenders don't wonder out of the den too often" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm
"Truely? seems odd that they don't; You can't spend all day underground, you know"

He thought about it; being trapped underground was something Gryphons feared, yet most made dens in caves. He himself didn't have much issue with being underground, despite his size, but then again, he traveled on the ground more than most of his kind, and thus, didn't feel as strong a need to fly as some Gryphons did. He fanned his wings idly, kicking up a small breeze as he did so, before settling down and sprawling out to the side. He clicked his beak a few times as stiff muscles protested, and ignored the various aches and pains. He needed to exercise more, it seemed.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm
Kaishin approached Asiril and Larka, dropping down onto all fours as so he wouldn't look quite as intimidating. "So is this the one we have been looking for?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am
Asiril opened an eye to the familiar she wolf Larka and sighed, "Larka.." he replied softly. Although his eyes quickly sharpened looking at the wolf behind her, this one was different with a particular difference in his posture even though forced. Although he remained calm, he knew nothing ill of this creature.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 pm
Larka looked back at Kaishin to nod just as Asiril stirred behind her. She turned her head and yelped with joy. They'd found him! And he was fine! She licked his face several times as her tail wagged like crazy. She was so relieved. She hadn't failed after all, just a slight misstep.

She backed away from the little fox to give him room. "Why'd you run off, Asiril? And why to here," she asked him solemnly. She knew why she had chosen this particular spot; perhaps the vulpine was using it similarly?

The she-Wolf turned to her Alpha and looked at him apologetically. "Please don't get upset about this. Like most of us, this fox has a hard past." She turned her gaze towards Asiril and gave him soft, sympathetic eyes. "Ya' know," she stood, her head bowed so her face was away from any eyes. "You nearly put me in a fit," she exclaimed in a growl as she gave his haunch a good n**. He deserved it! He could be sad all he wanted and run off anywhere, but he should have told her first!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 pm
Asiril's first reaction was shock at her sudden explosion of happyness, then recoiled abit at her first question, then the statement nearly made him want to find a rock to crawl under. "I..needed to think." He simply stated, he could offer nothing more, she knew why he would need too, and this place was..soothing somewhat.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 pm
Larka sighed and bowed her head to lick his new injury she had just inflicted. She did understand, really. "You could have told me." That was the biggest thing. That he didn't tell her.

"But it's in the past now. From here we just move on." She turned to her Alpha and looked back at Asiril. "Asiril, this is Kaishin, the Alpha of this Pack. Not only does he care for the Pack, but he also cares for all others who chose to live in this forest." She bowed her head out of respect for the power Kaishin holds.

"He can help us. Help you, in defeating the Furies."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 pm
Asiril watched her, truthfully the bite didn't phase him much, yet he looked at the Alpha and bowed his head in greeting. He looked to Larka and licked her gently, "I'm sorry I worried you."  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Kaishin sighed. Did he really look that mean? Why does everyone assume that he was always ticked off?
"It's alright" he replied. "As Larka said, I am Kaishin and I can help you if need be".
Ha walked over to the water and took a sip, letting the cool water slide down his throat. "And alsoas Larka said, you have worried us a great deal and therefore must be punished...".
He walked over to the fox and rising up on his hind legs he picked up the small animal and promptly dumped him in the lake.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games