Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Victor was finished moving the soil around making a deep enough hole for Malik. He heard Lor a bit frowning but went back to work. "Don't worry Mal...after this mess we'll make you a proper burial" he said quietly while continueing manually  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm
Damon nodded and he felt a small swoosh of something in his mind.He smiled and opened his mouth..singing a song Malik taught him.Knowing Malik had known it personally and damn it..it fit him more then anybody.Over thouse millions of years of his life..Damon could see why.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE&feature=PlayList&p=05DE7CD24128DFA4&index=0&playnext=1  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Victor dimly remember hearing the song Damon was singing. He smiled as he finished up climbing out of the ditch  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 pm
Dawn walked over to the others. She watched as Victor climbed out of the ditch that they were using to bury Malik. She heard Damon singing and she couldn't help but smile before she leaned against a tree. She closed her eyes and sighed as she let her mind drift off into old memories, starting from the begining.

Lily continued twirling the cross in her hand as she watched Victor dig the ditch for Malik's body. She then saw Dawn leaning against a tree. She could feel everyone's sorrow and pain. It was a bit overwhelming. She wrapped her wings around herself as she walked away from the group. She just needed the fresh air to calm her down and the farther away she was from the group, the less sadness she could feel.

Noel looked up as she heard the sound of digging. She noticed that they were preparing to bury Malik. She watched the others carefully, but kept herself quiet.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:28 pm
The figure of Kiba came from behind Dawn putting a hand on her shouldar.Nobody else seemed to notice him..and nobody else could.

"Keep my son as he is now.He is a better man then I ever was."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm
Victor dusted his hands together and blew creating metal along the walls of the ditch and lining of some sort for he can lay on. He actually didn't know what to do. He frowned slightly wondering if he was doing this right

Lexi was sitting crosslegged on the grass watching the Kabuato descendants at work.

Valaria was leaning against a tree as well staying quiet fingering a blade of grass.

Kira was watching her brother unsure what to do to help  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 pm
Damon put his hand on Victor's shouldar.He smiled.

"Don't.."he said and his hand gently went into old Malik's cloak pulling out a seed that was shining a great blue.The last source of Malik's powers.

"Let him rest in a way worthy of a god."Damon said and dropped the seed.Roots spread out and turned into a gold coffin.The case had a silver cross on the lid.Damon bit his thumb and bent down leaving his scent on the coffin with his blood.

"Make your mark Victor."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 pm
Victor smiled at Damon. "Again, I fail at doing burial tasks..." he murmured before he bit into his thumb and bent down making a cross of blood leaving his scent as well.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Dawn looked over at Kiba and gave him a gentle smile. "You have to stop thinking like that. You were a great man and everyone knows it. Besides, he's so much like you. I mean, he definitely has his moments." she said as she chuckled before she nodded. "But I'll do my best to keep him this way. Though Lily might do a better job at that than me." she said as she rolled her eyes. She watched as Victor and Damon made their marks on Malik's coffin.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 pm
Kiba shook his head.

"No I wasn't..I left my own son..just so I could end the stupid pains I had lived with for nearly 16 to 18 years..it was foolish..and selfish."he said calmly.

Damon nodded.

"I think..we should all leave a mark..he died for all of us after all.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Dawn sighed and shook her head at him. "So what? Name one person who hasn't done something foolish or selfish? And you never know, maybe you were supposed to make that choice. Maybe that one foolish little choice you made, is why Damon is the way he is today. Fate twists things all the time. We all make mistakes." she said to him as she bit her fang into her thumb, making it bleed. She walked over to Malik's coffin and made a cross, leaving her mark as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 pm
Kiba sighed and shook his head putting his hand to his chin.

"Maybe..but is it really my right to have done so?I could see the future just like Damon..and is rare that fate turns from its path.I no longer know.."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Dawn took one last look at the coffin before walking back to Kiba. "The future holds many surprises and can constantly change. Just because you can see the future at one point, doesn't mean it will stay that way. You of all people should know that." she said as she leaned against the tree once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:53 pm
Kiba shook his head.

"Not really Dawn..theres only one time I've seen something I haven't expected..and that was just how easy it was to give in.I'm not as great as all of you made me out to be."he said and sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Dawn smiled at Kiba and nodded. "Well, what everyone else made you out to be. To me, you had your moments of greatness. Like all the times you saved my life. Then there were your moments when I could tell you were trying so hard to please everyone." she said as she sighed. "We're all grateful for the things you've done for us Kiba. And no matter what you think, to us you truly are great." she said as she looked up at the sky.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games