Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((OOC Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic fans, anyone?
  Hellz Yeah
  Hellz No
  Sonic who?
  The Hedgehog you dolt! :P
View Results

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am
I say we draw names from a hat and throw them together in the tents for the next night. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm
Pffft. I agree. I say we force Drac to do it.

*Is totally procrastinating while thinking up reply to post.*  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 pm
This will be interesting... Go Drac. We're all cheering you on, even Orin who hasn't woken up yet!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Don't worry. When Alane comes EVERYONE will be wide awake. >3

Guess what? I caught up on alll~ my posts today. Now, to survive christmas and finish wrapping presents.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Vizzion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 am
HEEEEYYYY Where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:05 am
I'm here, just trying to think of what to post. Dno't think Rigo's going to be doing much besides keeping an eye on Gio or talking to Miya and the others.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm
Random poke!

*poke*

(Translates to: I will post Alane.... soon. After I kill these stupid birds that WON'T stay still while I'm trying to take pictures of them. Nnnnr.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 pm
I'm holding off on Rigo's post. He would volunteer to spar with Gio, and Gio would know that. But he'll wait to see if anyone says anything first.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I keep imagining several endings to this sparring thing...the most comical being Gio getting smashed, frozen, burnt, etc... lol. I must stop the chibis from running around in my head, they cause too much mayhem.

<_<.....>_>......Ima go play some Black Ops now. Havn't shot anything in over 20 mins.

OMG spring semester almost here YAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:39 pm
so...Gio's old mentor...whatserface Nebelim? Like...the false darkness bearer..Nebelim!?!?!?
O_o
Context clues kill me or am I reading wayy too deep? xDD  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm
Oh, shoot. I totally missed that until you pointed it out, Lythe. sweatdrop Do tell, Drac.

Chibis are dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 am
I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that. >,< Don't worry, you're not reading too deep, Lythe. There's a lot hidden in that single little clue:

Really though, I should imagine that Gio and Rigo would remember the face of the person that taught them to use a sword, which is a clear sign that the Nebelim they met was not Gelda Nebelim. The woman who taught them to use the sword was the False-Darkness-Bearer Nebelim's mother. Nobody really knew that they were related because the mentor Gelda Nebelim didn't want to give any signs of favoritism. She wanted to be fair to all her students and have them all treat each other the same, which wouldn't happen if people knew this Nebelim was her daughter.

Though if Gio had actually taken a moment to really look at the False-Dark Nebelim, then he probably would have recognized her, since she was in fact one of the most frequent tormentors of Gio over two years ago, looking down on him like so many others for being in the greatest noble family of Nero Angeals, but being a mere human.

And get this, she really has a huge crush on Rigo since back then, and wants to prove to Rigo that his brother is as worthless as everyone else thinks he is. A secondary reason that makes her ready to kill Gio is that her mother was present at the ceremony when Gio went out of control, and was killed. Little Nebelim was the only living witness to the massacre, and hates Gio for it. This all went according to the plans of a certain someone, who is manipulating the False-Bearers and everything else.

Complicated stuff, no? xd  

Draconia Crystalis

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm
Muahahhaaa this plot is twistier than the bag of cheetos I'm eating at the moment! Omg I want it all to play out NAO! But I must be patient and wait, i'm sure it'll make it all the better. I can't hear the name Nebilim without thinking of both Nebilim's from Tales of the Abyss....actually...if at some crazy stage in her power, it would be cool for the false Darkness Bearer Nebilim to turn into something sort of akin to the Replica Nebilim (absolutely THE hardest optional boss in the game)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 pm
I think I almost fell in love with you over that cheetos comment. XD

And I am alive (finally). 'Twas sick, and still in the middle of exams. They had gotten postponed, and now again because of today's snow. I have gotten around to actually seeing something other than a tissue, and will post.

Smack me on the head if something that I post isn't up to parr. I'll finally stick Alane. (I know, I've said this three times. I know I sound like procrastinator rp-er. Well- I am. ><)  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers