Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai narrowed his lime green eyes. What a stubborn boy. The tough act was cute, but he had to smile sometime! Taking matters into his own hands, the teacher lightly pinched both of the boy's cheeks, moving them up for make a smile. "See? You look absolutely dashing when you smile, dearie?" he teased and began making the boy make faces.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

Izaya backs away not liking the man touching it face. He likes his personal space, and never allowed anyone inside his space. "I'm not a fan of being touched, so please don't."

Awesome nerd

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The slimmer man just let out a light laugh. "Lighten up, dearie, otherwise you'll get lonelier and grumpier." he said and put a hand on his hip. "Really, darling, you're much too young to be as grumpy as the senior citizens."

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

Izaya didn't care about what other people said about him, they were just judgmental. "So, I can deal with being lonely, not much change in my life now." He tried to keep his distance, but this was the first time someone tried to get close to him.

Awesome nerd

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, aren't you bored of the same things, darling?" pressed the silver-haired man. "Don't you ever wonder what it's like to converse with others and actually enjoy yourself? Don't even bother giving me that 'I don't care' reply, dearie, because then you wouldn't frown all the time."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

Getting tired of this conversation, he decided to go someplace quiet. "As much as I love talking to you," he said sarcastically, "I have to.. go some place." With that last word, he snaps his fingers disappearing instantly.

Awesome nerd

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed as he walked into the park, looking around. "This should get my mind off of Nikolai," he breathed, walking over to the ferris wheel line. "Ah, the ferris wheel... how romantic."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

Back here again, why was he here again? That question rang through Nikolai's head constantly as he turned his car off and looked at the bright lights of the theme park. It seemed that he spent his entire day here, and though he usually didn't mind, he wasn't in the mood at the moment. Perhaps that was why he was here, now that he thought about it. His grief was on the verge of swallowing him whole, and it only made sense that he would go to someplace perky and amusing. He could find some lonely soul and use them to take his mind off of things.

Nikolai plodded around with his hands in his pockets, his half-asleep lime green eyes glazing around the area in search of his next date. The last boy was a bit too stiff and stuck in his bad boy routine, so that attempt didn't boost his mood. No matter, he had gone through that plenty of times, just as he had gone through numerous successes.
Stopping to take a better sweep of the area, Nikolai found himself staring straight ahead to the Ferris wheel. What a romantic ride. He wouldn't mind going on that, but first he had a date to sna- the Sin froze. In that line, just in the middle of the line... Purple hair... Was it...? No, that was impossible. Purple was uncommon but there were people that had hair like that. Nikolai looked away quickly and ran his slender fingers through his silver curls. "Dear me, I really am going mad, aren't I?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed as he waited in line, running a hand through his hair and shoving a hand into his pocket in a familiar movement. What was he doing here? Nikolai was clearly still hurting from his death, but it was still fresh! it didn't mean that he wouldn't one day get over. Grigori was the one he did all this for, not him, and he was just kidding himself if he continued to think differently. Being with Nikolai had opened doors for him, brought him to a new level of happiness he hadn't known since he was forced from his family, and lost his wife, Maggie. Being a widower, he had more than experienced emotional pain, and he was feeling it all over again seeing Nikolai again. It was all such a big mistake, coming back.
The attendant brought his attention back, taking Leon's ticket and settling him into a box. The man nodded his soloness, then waited until he was buckled in to cross his legs and lean back on the seat cushion. "Oh, Nikolai," he breathed, his brilliant violet eyes staring up at the sky.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The attendant turned away and asked if there was any other solo riders, earning Nikolai's attention. A solo rider on a Ferris wheel? That was near impossible, but it was also as if a date was already set up for him. Telling the attendant that he was a solo rider, the worker let him go to the front of the line and helped him into the pod.
"Sorry to slip in, dearie. I heard there was someone alone and-" He stopped speaking when he turned his head to see who his riding partner was. Nikolai's eyes went wide with pure shock and his mouth fell open. There was no way... It was impossible! How...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon turned away as he heard a call for another rider. God, how pathetic was that? Instead of hearing an unfamiliar voice, he heard that lazy tone that brought shivers to his spine. The teacher turned to face his companion, blinking in surprise. "Nikolai," he said in shock. "What on Earth are you doing here? Amusement parks aren't your prowling ground." He chose not to acknowledge that he was technically dead.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

But the Sin wasn't listening to him.
"That's impossible. Y-You're not real." Nikolai whispered as he pressed himself towards the wall of his seat, looking at Leon with wide eyes. "I... I'm going insane! The grief's gotten to me." he told himself and grabbed his head, closing his eyes shut tight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon growled at his response. Seriously? He fought his way out of Heaven to be told that he was a hallucination created by grief?! HELL TO THE NO. "Could a hallucination do this?" he grunted, grabbing Nikolai's left wrist and wrapping his other arm around his waist, yanking him close and setting his lips on the Sin's, kissing him the way he used to: shy, timid, but with a small measure of confidence that claimed the Sin as his own.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"This isn't real, this isn't real." Nikolai repeated while tapping a foot, resembling a crazed person. Before he could try and get off the ride, though, he found himself pulled towards the bigger man, their lips forced together. Nikolai's eyes widened. He set his hands on Leon's chest to try and push him away, but just as he was about to do that, he felt the emotions in the kiss. That sweetness that still held strength to it. There was no doubt about it, only one person could kiss like that. Tears filling his still confused eyes, Nikolai kissed him back for about one or two minutes before pushing him away. "I don't understand..." Nikolai whispered and looked up at Leon while clutching his chest, trying to depict if he was actually real or not. "How...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man grunted as Nikolai pulled out of the kiss, looking to him and keeping his arms around the thin man. "It wasn't easy, I'll tell you that," he chuckled, smiling softly and leaning down to kiss Nikolai's forehead. "I had to fight harder than I ever have, be my own lawyer and force the Council to let me come back." Leon brushed Nikolai's hair from his eyes in a tender movement that he missed being able to do. "I fought my way out of Heaven for you, Nikolai. And I'd do it again." Unable to stop himself, Leon ducked his head once more and kissed his lover's lips gently, as if he was afraid to break him.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces