Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm
"Found you at last, you obnoxious little brat."

Brandishing his sharp, wicked grin like the weapon it was, Mordikai strode forward from the shadows with his hands in his pockets, completely ignoring the young girl on the ground nearby.

"Do you know how much of a pain in the a** it's been, tracking you down in this god-forsaken city? Only a kid like yourself would have the gall to insult me by making me waste my time, Deity or no." He locked gazes with the girl--there was no question about it, she had to be a Deity. No one else could wield power like that--not after what Force had done. He never glanced once at the unnatural man standing beside her, but noted his presence all the same.

"I suppose my compensation is clear enough, though: there's only one of you here. According to Reaper, there's supposed to be two." Mordikai's grin grew wider just before he began laughing, not maniacally like usual, but restrained--at least, as restrained as possible with his head thrown back, laughter echoing toward the sky.

"You'll be easier to slaughter on your own. Bit of a shame it makes the fight so much less interesting;" Mordikai's gaze sank back toward the Deity before him, eyes wide with excitement. His stance shifted, the weight balanced evenly, hands still in his pockets. "At least I can still enjoy myself, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm
Virtue turned as Mordikai made his way onto the scene. She flashed a look at Seven who nodded back, his eyes glancing at Inae. He stomped the ground, blue flames erupting in front of him as a second sword flew from the ground. He caught the blade by it's hilt, swinging it up to his shoulder before taking a step forward. Before Virtue could speak, a voice rang out over hers.

"That's quite enough Virtue dear."

Birth walked up beside Virtue, a finger planted on the black cross on her neck. The cross flashed white before fading, the light returning to Virtue's eyes as she began to fall, losing consciousness. As she hit the ground, Birth turned to meet eyes with Mordikai.

"Seven, If you would fetch your mistress. As for you two, Mordikai was it? Soles and Lunes are on the other side of town. Also know, if you ever threaten to harm my dear younger sister Virtue, you will suffer a fate worst than death."

Birth flashed a small smile before turning and walking away, Seven following close behind with Virtue draped over his shoulder. His bandages returned to his face and his two swords burst into blue flames as they dissipated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz looked on as the explosion settled, Yolor's limp body being all that remained. Flexing his hands, two ornate blades flew from them, a whistle filling the air as his new weapons came to take form. He brandished his two blades before walking forward.

"No way it was that easy, come on and get up, I'd like a challenge this time."

"That was ten times weaker than the attack in the field and he got up from that...no way he's down after it."

Cautiously moving forward, Jazz swung a sword, the whistling sound emitting from it slicing the air. These blades were his upgraded versions of his old one's. They were designed to slice air flow and manipulate the air around the blades to make them explode with a pocket of air upon contact. As of now, this was the second time he'd seen them, the first being during his training, but used against him. He wasn't too sure how they'd work for him.

"Is this heat coming from him?"

Jazz reached up, wiping the sweat from his brow as his got closer to Yolor's limp body
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of town, Soles and Lunes sat on a bench. The two sat and complained of their boredom and other petty things as Soles dominated the conversation. It was about that time Lunes felt a disturbance.

"Hey Soles....did you feel that?"

"Yeah...Death is in town....that's not good."

"Think he's after us?"

"I doubt it, he doesn't even know we're here......Let's go say hey."

A large grin came over Soles' face as he jumped up, only to be countered with the worry that overcame Lunes. Soles had planned to bring in Death and make Birth praise his awesome might, or so he thought in his mind. As the couple ran off, heat waves scorched the ground, grass catching flames as the sun seemed to grow in the skies over capital.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm
Just as Inae was ready to accept her defeat she heard unfamiliar voices. Slowly pulling herself to a standing position, she dragged herself over to the bench, resting herself on it. Emptily listening to Birth's words, Inae shook her head with a slight groan as the three of them walked away. Noticing that Mordikai remained behind, Inae pushed down her pain, rising up off of the bench before making her way over to him.

"You," She muttered, rubbing her arms. "It's good to see someone else that hates their time being wasted..." Taking a deep breath, Inae lowered her arms to her sides before speaking once more. "Also, despite your immense stupidity of walking into that fight, I suppose that I should... Thank... You..." She averted her gaze, her face turning a light shade of pink from irritation and embarrassment that she had to be saved.

"My name is Inae, and based on a hunch I've come to the conclusion that you and I are on the same side. Because of this reason I'd like to ask that you allow me to accompany you, at least until I recover. I'm not like those idiots around here, so what do you say?"

--------------------

Shrugging off Luck's comment, Emilian shook his head as he watched the collaboration attack between Kalan and Father Kervani. "Those two are just plain odd..." However, after they disposed of Kailos, Emilian felt his blood begin to boil as Kalan approached Mirela and pet her head. 'He had better keep his hands off of my daughter...'

Keeping his eyes on Kalan, Emilian watched as he stood and left, telling them to take care of Mirela. "You'd better bring Inae back here! I still want to talk to you later, Kalan!" Sighing, he set Hana down before running his fingers through his hair. "I would really kill for a drink right about now..."

Hana on the other hand had found Kalan's actions and words to be quite heroic. "That's so sweet..." Slowly making her way over to Mirela, Hana moved the violin and bow to the side before taking a seat next to her daughter. Very gently, Hana lifted Mirela's head into her lap before brushing her bangs out of her face, smiling as she watched Mirela's eyes begin to open.

Gazing upwards, Mirela could hardly make out a face in her blurred vision. Reaching up she rubbed the side of her head, feeling a headache come on. Slowly blinking a few times, Mirela tried to let her vision come to a focus. As it finally focused, her eyes quickly welled up with tears at the sight of her mother.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember... Mirela."

"M-Mother... It's... It's really you..." Quickly sitting up, Mirela wrapped her arms around Hana, crying into her shoulder. Sobbing as her mother pat her back, Mirela began to apologize for everything she had done. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Please, please forgive me!"

"Shh... Shh its okay, everything is okay." Hana smiled faintly, kissing the top of Mirela's head. "I'm here now, and your father is here." Hana watched as Mirela looked up and over at Emilian before looking away, clearly not happy to see him.

Seeing this, Emilian let out a sigh before making his way over towards Luck. "So who the hell are you, and how do you know my daughter? Now you'd better give me a straight answer. Also, don't call her a babe. I seriously doubt that you know her like that. To start I'll make things easier. Name's Emilian. Husband, father. You?"

Hana rolled her eyes a little, glancing over at Emilian. "Oh, cut it out. I told you to be a bit nicer." Making a face as Emilian shrugged her off, Hana turned her attention back to Mirela. It seems like you've made a wonderful decision, becoming Kalan's friend."

Mirela nodded slowly, eventually pulling herself away from her mother. "Yes... Kalan is a good friend." She smiled faintly, wiping her tears from her eyes. "He was here just now with you, wasn't he?" Upon seeing Hana nod, Mirela turned her attention to Luck. "What happened then? Where did he go?" She looked around, confused as to what happened to Kailos. "Where's Kailos...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 am
A small chuckle came from the burning body, Yolor's body slowly lifted back up the fire still around his body before he looked at Jazz grinning through the flames.
"Good one Mr. Fairy."

Clapping appeared from the shadows before a figure walked out, once they stepped into the light it revealed another Yolor who smiled at Jazz.
"You've learned some new tricks," he said walking up to the copy.
The copy cracked it's neck before the two spoke simultaneously at Jazz.
"Let's begin the fun! Hahahahaha!"

The copy faded from existence before Yolor took hold of the two orbs the copy summoned.
Throwing one to the ground it exploded into a large ring of fire around the two.
He threw the other one into the air causing it to expand into a small sun that hovered above them.

Yolor jumped back leaving a fire copy of himself before jumping into the air.
Making a fist he brought it back grinning at Jazz as the flaming copy brought his fists to his waist.
"I call this Inferno Break! Tell me what you think of it!"

Yolor punched the flaming sun sending it slamming into the ground causing medium pillars of flame to explode in the circle.
The flame copy smiled before it extended it fist throwing itself at Jazz as a small whirlpool of flame about Jazz's size.
"Burn! I'll scorch you until nothing's left! Ahahahaha!"

Yolor said this as he landed on a pillar of flame outside of the ring. stood Crossing his arm he stared down into the ring smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small smile formed on Luck's face seeing the reuniting of Mirela and her mother, even if it was Kalan's doing.
He opened his pocket watch and averted his eyes from the two feeling a weird desire to see Virtue.
"Family...huh..."

Luck's smile faded as Emilian talked to him, he looked at him his eyes drooping before he turned his back to him making a shooing motion with his hand over his shoulder.
"Annoying Mortal, when you talk to a deity show some respect.
Hearing Hana he nodded in agreement and turned back to him.
"I suppose since you are half the reason this babe exists." Luck said making sure to emphasize while leaning forward.
"Though I prefer the other half I'll answer you. I am the deity that governs over the luck of Mortals. You could say I'm Mirela's lover and Kalan is my faithful servant. Just in case you didn't comprehend that....Me...Luck....Lover....Handsome...."

Luck smirked at Emilian before he shivered as Pet stepped out of his body as Mirela asked what happened.

Luck looked at Mirela and shrugged his shoulders.
"Kalan came in, teamed up with Kervani and took out Kailos sending him through those buildings."
Luck pointed at the many holes in the buildings before continuing.
"He then touched you, inappropriately I might add by the way before mumbling something about a promise and running off."
Pet elbowed Luck in his stomach before speaking.
"All of that is true except the inappropriate part."
"Sheesh I was just making a joke."
"Your jokes seem like lies to me," Pet said.
"Luck does not lie, he just gives information that isn't always true."
"That's a lie!"
"Mortals are so fickle," he said sighing.
"I'm a demon! A powerful one too ya know."
Pet put her hands over her eyes and started sniffling.
"H-hey don't cry over it."
"I'm tired of being treated as a Pet! I'm a strong demon why won't anyone accept that!"
"This isn't the time for this."
"You had time in the portal!"
"Don't bring that up here!"

Luck tried to calm Pet down as she cried staining the sleeves of her dress.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kalan!"
Making his horse go faster Kalan glanced back as the tavern owner rode a brown horse with satchels on it's side towards Kalan.
"You're paying your tab here and now!"
The tavern owner reached in the satchel and pulling out empty mugs threw them at Kalan who leaned to avoid them.
"I can't pay it right now!" Kalan screamed back at him.
"I'm adding these mugs to your tab too!" the tavern owner yelled throwing two more at him.
"Then stop throwing them at me!"

Kalan turned a corner the tavern owner following behind throwing even more at him, Kalan took one to the back of the head and nearly fell off but regained himself.
"I'm counting each gallop of my horse and adding it to your tab!"
"That makes no sense!"
"Alright fine! Your horse too!"
"That makes even less sense!"
"Fine every horse in the capitol!"
"You can't even count that!"
"I can make a guess!" the tavern owner yelled hurling another mug.
"That's not-" Kalan's sentence was cut off as a mug with a horse on it hit him in the face causing him to fall off his horse into an alleyway.

The tavern owner continued riding by before Kalan stood up brushing off his pants and sighing.
"What's with that guy?"

Looking up he saw Inae and Mordikai, he blinked a few times and raised his hand slightly to them.
"Oh hey Mordikai, good to see you again."
Though he rarely talked to Mordikai he saw him around, looking past him he looked at Inae.

"Inae your father sent me to retrieve you. Emilian right? Come back so you can have a family moment and you can fill the area with your love."

Kalan pounded his chest and laughed.
"He's with Mirela and her mother at the moment. We should hurry though, commanders are appearing in the capital. Yolor's. Kailos as well. I know you don't know them but they are powerful and annoying to deal with....especially Yolor."

Kailos stood up causing some rubble to fall off him before rubbing the back of his head.
"Ugh...that really hurt..."
"Kailos."
Kailos turned to see father Kervani leaning against the wall of the alleyway staring at him.
Kailos stood up brushing rubble out of his hair before smiling.
"Well if it isn't Kervani, the merciless killer saving a pawn of Birth. Though I suppose she's doing something for you isn't she?"
"How did you-"
"Unless she was being used you'd have no reason to help her, I also noticed you didn't step in till Kalan came."

Kervani leaned off the wall and turned his back to Kailos making sure no one was around.
"Leave Kalan alone, he has no involvement in your affairs."
"No can do Kervani, I have my orders. Just as you have yours."
Kervani was silent before turning to Kailos the yellow slits in his eyes returning.
"If you harm him I'll-"
"I'm not doing anything. I haven't hurt Kalan, I could have broke his neck but I didn't did I? No I'm going to let that darkness in his heart out and let him destroy himself. Just like Rai did."
"Kalan wouldn't succumb so easily."
"You seem to have plenty of faith in him Kervani. How adorable. Kalan is human and weak, he'll succumb to it eventually and then when he's lost everything. I'll take his life then. You can't stop me either."

Kervani's eyes narrowed at Kailos who turned and put his hood back up before walking away.
"You can't protect him Kervani, not anymore."

Reaper sat in the square looking through a large black book, he enjoyed the capital since no one really paid any attention to you.
Especially if you're careful, that and most people didn't recognize him as Reaper which let him have nice quiet days.
Though it did tend to get boring after awhile.

"Tsuliria's soul is reacting strongly, going near her now would probably cause a disruption of her mentality and I'd rather not have that. I'll wait a bit."

Liriana looked around her as she sat at a small dining table, a man with short brown hair sitting at the far end of the table, while a woman with blond hair sat on the other side of Liriana.
Glancing to her right she saw a brown haired girl with hair to her neck staring at her.

The Kulis family had adopted her...even when the head lady told them who she was, they still took her.
The father even handled her crime by paying off the guards, because of this she hated them.

She was so close, a few weeks and she would have been executed. All that waiting and now here she was eating dinner with them.

They spoke to her and she responded with only movements of her head, she expected them to grow angry but they only smiled and continued eating.
On top of all that, the girl who was about her age, her 'sister' always spoke to her since they shared a room.

She always talked to her trying to get her to speak back, and she offered her clothing but they were short sleeves and thanks to the orphanage she couldn't wear those anymore.
She did accept her skirts out of courtesy.

She would have kept things that way, however as time passed Liriana felt something stir within her heart.
She didn't realize what it was until one day at the dinner table.
Her 'mother' asked her about her day and she responded with a...'good.'

Everyone froze and stared at her before her 'mother' and 'sister' hugged her tightly, her 'father' wiping a tear from his eye.
Happiness.
This was Happiness, the thing she had discarded with her sin.
Pushing even further she told them of her past, of the murder, of the scars from the orphanage pulling up her sleeves as proof.
To her surprise they believed her, the warmth she received was one that she had long forgotten.

Liriana soon bonded with the Kulis family accepting their name as her own and bonded with Kina her sister.
In the past Kina had offered to share a bed on cold nights but unused to siblings and what she assumed was kindness always declined.

One night Liriana pushed away her hesistation and took Kina's offer.
Tears fell from her eyes that night, another person's warmth was so...serene.
The warmth she had lost from her mother, she could feel it again through Kina and her parents, happiness wasn't a dream for her anymore.

Liriana even accepted a nickname from Liriana as the days went by.
Liria was the nickname she chose for her, it wasn't creative but she found herself enjoying it, never receiving a nickname that didn't insult her.

Liriana grew and matured with Kina, the two inseparable though Liriana did note that Kina was affectionate though Kina had never had a sibling so she could see why.
Each time she tried to explain distance she would always succumb to the warmth of her hug and would forget her words and hug back.

Of course times of enjoyment always have shadows following close behind.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 am
Jazz gave a small smirk as the fires erupted around him.

"There we go...Let's cut you down once more shall we?"

Jazz brandished both blades before slicing one straight down in front of him. As the sword hit the ground, a large pocket of air exploded, blowing his jacket back, along with the whirlwind of fire aimed for his head. Jazz stabbed a blade into the ground before kicking it, causing it to spin as it dug into the ground. The loud whistle from the blade rang out as he brought the second blade to point at Yolor. His eyes flashed bright white as his smile widened.

"Get ready you undead pyromaniac."

Jazz jumped, stepping off of the spinning blade, causing him to spin as he jumped. As he reached Yolor's height, he stopped, his jacket flaring out as a third blade formed in his empty hand. Jazz slammed the two hilts together to form a large double edged blade. He began to spin the blade in his hand as a loud whistle filled the air. With one last twist before falling, he threw the blade down below to the still spinning blade in the ground. As the two blades hit, the ground cracked, caving in at the center as the rubble lifted along the edges.

"Shattering Earth!"

Jazz snapped his fingers, detonating the blades in the ground, causing the giant ring of rubble to fly up through the tower of flames. Jazz flew through the center as he hit the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soles and Lunes made their way briskly through the streets of capitol. The city had brightened as Soles got more excited, heat waves covered the city. The sun was slowly falling to the earth below as Soles' recklessness let his powers seep.

"Come on Lunes! Once we get Death, Birth will have to reward us!"

"I'm not sure about this Soles...."

Lunes' petite voice was drowned out by Soles' loud ranting as they marched, the situation growing ever more deadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am
Emilian listened to Luck's words, his eye slightly twitching when Mirela was once again called a 'babe.' As he opened his mouth to correct him on the matter, Emilian quickly shut up as Luck continued. "You are my daughter's lover?!" Narrowing his eyes, Emilian growled slightly as his attention was placed upon Mirela. "Now the other guy I can handle to an extent, but as your father I should have some right to disagree to this green guy being your lover."

"Oh as if I would care about your opinions on who might or not be my lover. Luck has known me longer than you have anyways, so you really have no place giving an input like that." Mirela rose to a stand, helping Hana up before stumbling lightly.

Frowning at the conversation that took place, Hana gently tried to help Mirela keep her balance. "Honey, I thought you and Kalan were lovers with the way he talked about protecting you like that..."

"I'm not Kalan's lover, and I'm not Luck's lover either." Mirela's cheeks turned a faint shade of pink as she averted her gaze, folding her arms across her chest. "I don't have a lover. Really."

"Then why are you blushing, dear?" Hana smiled faintly, having missed being able to watch her daughter get embarrassed so easily.

"I'm.. I'm not blushing." Mirela placed her hands on her cheeks, trying to hide the obvious blush on her face. 'Same old mother... Always finding some way to embarrass me.'

"Well something must be going on, and I'm determined to find out what it is." Emilian brought his attention away from Mirela, shifting his gaze down to Pet. 'Well she's an odd one...' Shaking his head, Emilian reached up to run his fingers through his hair. "Who might you be, anyways?"

Letting out a small sigh, Mirela watched as Hana took her place beside Emilian, placing her hand on his shoulder gently. Leaning down, Mirela picked up the violin and bow, inspecting either of them for damage.

Upon seeing none, she returned both to the case before making her way over to everyone else. Sitting herself down beside Luck and Pet, Mirela rubbed her temples as she closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, thinking once more about what Kervani had asked her to do.

'Make Kalan leave Reaper's forces... What if he won't? What if something goes wrong? Maybe I should... Start thinking of a back-up plan if this doesn't go the right way. Something that would allow me to avoid going to Reaper. Seeing him is the last thing that I want to do right now, especially that I have my mother back.' Mirela frowned, hugging her legs to her chest. She didn't like the fact that she couldn't fully enjoy having Hana back safe and sound. Her mind was too busy focusing on other things and it was beginning to drive her to lunacy.

"If I can just interrupt for a moment... Do we really have to stay in this one spot?"

Glancing down at Mirela, Emilian raised an eyebrow. "We're staying until that Kalan guy gets back here with Inae. If he doesn't come back soon I'm just going to hunt him down and tear him a new one."

"Emilian!"

Emilian jumped upon hearing Hana's angry, yet surprisingly still gentle tone. "Yeah... Nicer, I know." He glanced upwards toward the sky, keeping quiet for a few moments. 'I should have gone with him to get her.'

Mirela shook her head lightly, becoming quiet. She figured that if Kalan would be returning with Inae, she would have a chance to talk privately with him. 'Looks like I don't have much time to think of my back-up plan. It all depends on when he gets back with Inae, really.'

'I still can't believe that he had another daughter...' Hana scrunched her nose a little, trying to prevent herself from thinking about it to no avail. 'At least now we can all be a family...' Her eyes softened as she exhaled. 'Though with all of this chaos it might be a bit difficult.'  

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 am
A smile adorned Yolor's face as he watched Jazz escape his attack, he allowed himself to fall off his fire as green hellfire surrounded him in a small sphere protecting him.
He hit the ground before the fire dispersed Yolor vanishing with it.
"Sorry I can't stick around longer, I have to find my angel. See you soon...Mr.Fairy." Yolor's voice echoed before the flames died down.

Liriana stared down at the man's body, crimson sliding off the dagger in her hand as she breathed heavily the man's blood running past her boots.
The woman that was with him ran away at the first stab, probably after the guards.

A cloaked man stood in a nearby alleyway watching her but she didn't notice him or the small smile on his face.
Liriana turned and ran back to her home, she cursed at herself as she ran, she had allowed herself to get lost in the illusion, let the warmth consume her, that man...her father had reminded her of the truth she had forsaken years ago.

Happiness was fake, a false feeling for the weak minded...and she had fallen for it.

She could feel it slipping slowly away from her heart, as she stood there in the stained clothing they had bought her.

Her eyes cast down on the bodies of her mother and father, the dagger slipping from her hand as she watched their blood stain the carpet.
She had done it.
The illusion of happiness was over, this was what needed to happen, she wasn't allowed to have happiness...they had to die so she could be repent.

"Liria....."

Liriana turned around to meet the eyes of Kina who stared down at her parents bodies, her eyes cast back on Liriana who saw the pain behind her eyes.
Liriana's eyes widened as a cloaked man appeared behind Kina grinning at her.
She ran past her sister and out of the house, running down the street past the civilians and guards.
The guards ran behind her leaving the distraught woman from earlier aside.

She had killed her father as he tried to hug her, murdered her parents as they sat warmly in the study, taking away whatever happiness remained.

She wanted this...yet why was she running?

Reaching the bridge she stopped to catch her breath before looking ahead to see the guards of the next town had taken notice of her and were coming her way.
She turned back to see the guards catching up to her, she backed up against the bridge.

Liriana closed her eyes and leaned back throwing herself over the side, she watched as the guards leaned over the edge watching her fall, she could hear their yells before everything went black.

Liriana regained consciousness to find she was floating, looking around she only saw endless darkness around her.
She leaned her body up straightening herself before placing her feet on the ground.

"Well hello there"
Liriana looked ahead to see a cloaked man walking towards her, she reached back for her dagger to find it was gone and clenched her hand into a fist as he stopped a few feet from her.
The cloaked man chuckled to himself as she saw blond hair stick out of his hood before he pointed at her.
"You might be of some use."

Tsuliria's eyes shot open before she quickly sat up, bringing a hand to her head she looked down to notice she was in a bed.
"What is-"
"Liria....."

Tsuliria felt her heart sink as she turned towards the source of the voice.
Turning she saw a girl with short brown hair to her neck and pale skin staring at her with reddish eyes.

Looking down Tsuliria noticed her sleeves had been rolled up revealing the scars underneath she quickly lowered them back down as the girl leaned forward.
"It is you...isn't it...."

Tsuliria got out of the bed as the girl stood up from her chair.
"...I....I thought I lost you....Liria"
Tears fell from the girls eyes before she threw her arms around Tsuliria causing her to flinch.
"K-Kina," Tsuliria said finally regaining some of her composure.
Kina backed away from the hug and smiled wiping away some of the tears before nodding.

Tsuliria quickly pushed Kina away and moved along the wall towards the door, Kina brought her hand to her chest confused at Tsuliria's actions.
"Liria why are you-"
"Leave me alone."
"Wha-"
"Don't come near me..."

Tsuliria turned and ran off before anything thing else could be said, grabbing her boots in the process.
Kina watched her run and ran up to the door before peeking out of it to see Tsuliria run down the street.

Pet calmed down by the time Emilian asked his question, she held her hand out keeping Luck from retaliating with a smart remark.
"My name is-"

Pet's sentence was cut off as a book slammed into the side of her head, before it hit the ground it was caught by a gloved hand.
"Her name is Pet," Kervani said closing the book.
Pet rubbed the side of her head before looking to her side hearing footsteps.
She quickly jumped back into Luck and Kervani turned and realized why.

Reaper walked towards them with his hands behind his head stopping as he realized he recognized these people.
"Oh a family reunion, though it seems one missing," Reaper said smiling.

Kervani glanced at Mirela slightly have second thoughts if she could complete the mission before walking away.
Reaper stood a few feet from the group his eyes glancing at Emilian before looking at Hana.
He lowered his hands sticking his hands in his sleeves before speaking.
"Have you seen my envoy? The sun is getting closer and I'd like to find her soon."

Reaper looked around before a small smile came on his face, bending down he picked up a piece of straw before letting black hellfire consume it.
"Kalan was here recently, mind telling me where he went. He may know where she's at."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm
From the moment Birth had walked onto the scene, Mordikai had been silent. He stood in the exact same position, unmoving, while Inae spoke--he hardly even seemed to be listening. He turned thoughts over and over in his mind, considering--then, finally, he reacted.

"Tch. What a shame. Guess that means more work for me..." He cast his eyes to the sky, silent again. Something was bothering him--several somethings. But he couldn't tell what. Finally, he sighed, removing his hands from his pockets, waving them in a dismissive gesture. Ten blades of energy fell from above, impacting harmlessly with the street before they vanished from existence. "Whatever. No fun for me."

"I'm not like those idiots around here, so what do you say?"

Only now did Mordikai acknowledge Inae's existence, though he still didn't turn to look at her. "Hah. You're not, are you? Probably shouldn't have been fighting a losing battle then." His mind regressing through everything he just now realized she had said, Mordikai shoved his hands back in his pockets, this time in a more casual manner. "Accompany me? Don't see why you'd wanna do a thing like that, but whatever. Considering the shape you're in, it's hardly likely you could do any harm if you turned out to be a treacherous b***h. Just keep in mind--whatever 'side' you think I'm on, take it with a grain of salt." Mordikai began to stride away, toward the far end of the city, never once having looked back at the girl. In all reality, he could barely remember what she looked like.

"Oh," He said, never slowing his pace. "And don't call me stupid. Especially not for walking into a battle you yourself partook in." This time, he stopped for a moment, grinning--though Inae still wouldn't be able to see it, several yards behind him.

"Especially considering I wouldn't have lost."  

Sir Blackout

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Inae's eye twitched as Kalan appeared on the scene. Listening as he explained his purpose for talking to her, Inae rolled her eyes slightly, making a shoo motion. "I don't care. If my father wants me, he can come get me himself. As for Mirela... No, wait. Excuse me, the harlot... I'd rather not go near her. I don't even care that her mother is around. She doesn't deserve to be around her mother. So if you would be so kind, you can leave me be."

Turning away from Kalan, Inae narrowed her eyes at Mordikai's words. 'Who does he think he is?' Hurrying after him, Inae walked as fast as her fatigued body could go. "I'm not going to bother with the details and reasoning as to why you're wrong. I'm not too thrilled with the idea of accompanying you, but I suppose its better than recovering on my own." Reaching up, Inae straightened out her pale blond locks before tossing them behind her tiny shoulders. "Now would be the time to agree to disagree. Despite the fact that you're rude and cocky, I see no reason to dislike you. I on the other hand have zero tolerance for stupidity, so keep this up and you won't hear from me. Got it?"

Sighing softly, Inae straightened out her dress as she continued to walk, now alongside Mordikai. Her first impression of him wasn't a very good one, but to her, he was tolerable and that was enough reason to stick around.

--------------------

As Reaper approached them, Emilian narrowed his eyes. "You're not welcome around my family. Get the hell away from us." He clenched his fists, his desire to punch Reaper in the face growing stronger with each passing second. In fact, he would have acted on that desire if it hadn't been for Hana hiding behind him. "Hana..."

Hana clutched onto Emilian's arms, averting her gaze from Reaper. "Please leave us be. We don't know where your Envoy is, and I don't even know who she is." Looking down at Mirela, Hana saw that she was standing up and made a small face, not liking how she was beginning to approach Reaper. Reaching out to stop her, her eyes widened slightly as Mirela moved out of her grasp.

The look on Mirela's face was calm and serious. Rubbing her shoulder she shook her head lightly. "I'm afraid my mother is right, we don't know where she is." Gazing up towards the sun, she took note that the sun was in fact getting closer. This struck fear into Mirela's mind. 'Why is the sun getting closer...?' Turning her gaze back to Reaper, Mirela thought about what he had also said.

"Honestly, Reaper. If I knew where Kalan was, do you really think everyone would still be here?" Handing the violin case to Hana who had no problem with holding it. Folding her arms across her chest, Mirela made a small face. "I'd like to talk to you about Kalan. Later, though." Mirela found it hard to believe that the next words she spoke actually left her lips. "So I'd appreciate it if Luck and I could speak with you alone. Well, Luck, myself, and one other, but we're not meeting them until later. It's... Very important."

Hana gasped slightly at what Mirela had said before coughing a few times. "Are you crazy?!" As Emilian took the violin case from Hana and rubbed her back, Hana tried to relax but to no avail.

"How can you speak to him so calmly, Mirela? How?" He shook his head. "You're either incredibly level-headed or incredibly stupid." Flinching at a threatened smack from Hana, Emilian quickly looked over at Luck. "If you're supposed to be her lover then do something."

Continuing to face Reaper, Mirela shifted her gaze over at Emilian. "Calm down, this isn't the first time I've talked to him." Making a small face, she turned her head to face her father before continuing. "Again, he's known me longer than you have, so you have no say in this." Looking over at Hana, Mirela smiled faintly. "It's alright, I'm an Emissary of Birth. I'll be fine, trust me."

However, as Mirela turned her attention back to Reaper, her smile faded-- A sign that she was completely serious about dealing with the issue at hand. Awaiting his response, she shifted her footing, quite prepared to continue and hold a conversation with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 am
Kalan stood still listening to Inae before watching her walk away with Mordikai, he crossed his arms and shook his head letting out a small sigh.
"This will complicate matters," Kalan said. "I'd better-"
"Kalan!"
Flinching Kalan turned to the source of the voice, a girl walked up to him and smiled at him.
"...um...who are you?" Kalan said staring at her.

The girl stared at him for a moment before reaching forward and putting her forehead against his.
Kalan was silent before his eyes widened.
"Kina!"
Kina released him and Kalan hugged her spinning her in the air, the two laughed before he set her down.

He backed away keeping his hands on her shoulders.
"I haven't seen you since the orphanage, how are you?"
"I'm okay," Kina said smiling. "You look nice, though you look better with longer hair."
Kalan reached up and touched his short hair before chuckling.
"Yeah but it's hard to maintain, still you look just wow Kina, you've really grown."
Kina blushed a little and thanked Kalan before speaking again.
"Can I ask for your help?"
"Sure! What do you need?"
"I'm looking for my sister, would you mind helping me out?"
Kalan looked back in the direction of Inae and rubbed the back of his head.
"Well...I'm kinda-"
He cut himself off as Kina stared at him folding her hands in front of her, he let out a small sigh.
"I still can't resist that face," he mumbled.
He turned and motioned for her to follow him.
After finding his horse he helped Kina on before climbing on.
"I need to talk to a father anyway, I'll help you but would you mind a short stop."
"I don't mind."
"Good, hold on then."

Kina nodded and wrapped her arms around Kalan's waist causing him to flinch.
"Is there a problem?" Kina asked feeling his movement.
"Uh...n-no, there's no problem."

The horse lurched forward and Kalan shivered when Kina leaned against him, he cleared his throat and kept his attention forward.
"So who's your sister anyway?"
"Her name's Liria and she's-"
"Hold on."
Kalan thought for a moment before speaking.
"Is your sister about medium height, long black hair wearing strange garments with yellow eyes?"
"Well...yes actually, she's changed so much though how did you know?"
"Call it a lucky guess," Kalan said lowering his head. "Anyway you can count on the Almighty Kalan."
Kina laughed a little and rested her head on Kalan's back.
"You haven't changed."

Reaper put his hands behind his head as Emilian spoke shrugging his shoulders, hearing Mirela he lowered his hands and listened to her.
While she spoke a smile slowly formed on his face but he remained silent.
When she finished he chuckled to himself.
"Do you understand what you've done Mirela?"

Reaper chuckled a little to himself and ran his hand through his hair while shaking his head.
"Don't tell me, Pet's here right?"
Pet was pulled out of Luck by a dark force causing Luck to shiver, Pet stared up at Reaper who smiled at her.
"Kervani must have put you up to this," Reaper said turning back to Mirela. "You are correct though Mirela, you are an emissary so you should know better."

Reaper held up a finger and started pacing back and forth.
"The alliance is a sort of cease fire for our troops till a bigger threat is handled. You're breaching that contract by interacting with my forces in a very...unsavory way. It'd be different if you were a normal little pawn but you're an emissary who assists the envoy of Birth himself. That's not a low title, our forces are not required to work together but if that is the case either either Birth or myself must acknowledge the alliance between two or more forces. Since the matter revolves around the order of my forces, you'd have to ask me even if you asked Birth. It'd be different if it was a matter of the deity's since both sides are affected by it equally. However that order is under my envoy. You haven't cleared your little team with me so why are you involving my forces?."

Reaper crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Apart from that Tsuliria the envoy of Death has ordered a separation of you two, two sides are involved in that matter. If it just was our fault I would have had to settle the matter but you the emissary is also at fault for not respecting the order since Tsuliria was very clear about it."

Reaper pulled out a pocket watch and flipped it open checking the time.
"In case you didn't understand that. I'll say it simply."

Reaper closed the pocket watch before an explosion of black hellfire exploded from the ground around them, Reaper chuckled to himself as the black hellfire formed a barrier around them.
"You broke the rules, I'll need to use your spine as my quill to sign a whole new alliance."
Luck looked around and looked at Emilian.
"You want me to mess with that!" He said pointing at Reaper.

Pet quickly ran forward and stood between Reaper and Mirela.

"Reaper hold on, Mirela has a grace period remember? You cannot act yet only Tsuliria can. If the matter is not resolved within the respected time frame then it's your jurisdiction.
If Mirela can find Tsuliria and negotiate with her to let the matter go since she originally gave the order then there's no need for consequences."

Reaper stared at Pet before closing his eyes causing the hellfire to sink back into the earth, the ground closing back up.
"Kervani set this up Pet. This is an act of betrayal to go against his wishes."
"I was ordered to poke a hole in your contract. I am only following orders, it just doesn't work out as he planned.

Reaper looked back at Mirela for a moment and grinned at her, he walked up to her and placed his hand on her head.
"You've grown a little haven't you? I remembered when you use to cower so much back then. Use that courage to push forward. Find Tsuliria and change her mind, if you do that...."
Reaper stopped for a moment and leaning down whispered the last part in her ear.
"It would give an excuse to remove Kalan from our forces. Not following orders has bad consequences one of which is expulsion."

Reaper backed away and moved his hand to the back of Mirela's neck.
"If you fail however....I'll kill you and your entire family."
Reaper grinned and walked past her.
"Make sure to be careful on the way. There are some very bad people out there."
Reaper chuckled before fading into the darkness.

Pet sighed and fell onto her bottom before putting her hand to her head.
"That...that was too close."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:07 pm
"Well well well, this is interesting isn't it?"

Jazz slowly made his way up the street, his hands planted in his pockets, as he came up on Mirela and her family speaking with Reaper. A small grin came over his face as he approached them.

"How stupid can you be? Nonchalantly walking up to the Deity of the damned while a psychotic pyromaniac is hunting your mother? As far as your search for Kalan goes, I'm calling it off, you're coming with me until this ordeal is dealt with."

Jazz crossed his arms, his irritation obvious at this point. THIS was suppose to be his second in command? What was Birth thinking when making her an emissary? Since they had separated at the city gates, Jazz had been thinking of Birth's motifs behind this whole thing...it didn't seem like she even knew what she was doing, from selecting him as envoy up to now. Jazz shook his head looking back at Mirela.

"Give your goodbyes then let's go."

Flashing a look at the tall green man, Jazz gave a small smile.

"Please take her father and rather gorgeous mother to safety?"

Jazz gave a small chuckle to himself as he turned back to Reaper.

As the deity twins made their way through town, their fun was cut a little short as Soles, without paying attention bumped into a short young man.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

Soles yelled as Lunes began to apologize to the young man and his female companion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm
Kalan rode up to the group slightly confused as he caught the smell of something burning.
He shrugged and climbed off the horse stepping onto the ground.
Reaching up he put his hands on Kina's waist as she placed her hands on her shoulders before helping her down.
He turned to the others and raised his hand.
"Hey everyone," Kalan said smiling. "Sorry for the wait.
Kina walked up next to him and folded her hands in front of herself before smiling.
"Hello, I'm Kina."
Kalan turned to Emilian and twiddled his fingers for a moment before speaking.
"I found Inae but...she kinda won't come back, she said you should come after her yourself."

Kalan pointed in the direction she went.
"She's safe though and she went that way, you can use my horse."

Kina looked through the crowd of people, looking past them she saw a woman laying unconscious on the ground.
Kalan cleared his throat before looking at the others.
"Anyway this will probably sound really strange but have any of you seen Tsuliria? This is her sister and I'm trying to find her."

Pet looked at Kalan then Kina and averted her gaze, clearing her throat she went back into Luck.
Luck looked down and knocked on his stomach.
"Oi I'm not an Inn, get back out here!"
"No," Pet said her voice echoing.
"Pet get out of my belly!"
"Don't wanna."
"Pet!"
"I'm not listening."

"It seems your little trick didn't work."
Kervani turned to see Kailos standing behind him, he turned forward again looking down at the group.

"Still trying to pull the darkness out of Kalan?"
Kailos chuckled and walked up next to the father looking down at the group alongside him.
"I thought about using that girl Mirela...but I got a better idea actually."
"You seem confident in your ability."
Kailos chuckled and pulled his hood back up over his head.
"I'm just following orders, unleash Kalan's darkness, Kill Tsuliria and eradicate anyone in the way. Still this alliance could cause problems."
"What of Jazz Kobayashi and Mordikai?"
"Mordikai is dealing with the deity's so things couldn't be better. Jazz...well he doesn't know what's going on so what concern of it is mine."

Kailos turned and walked away leaving Kervani to return to the small group.
"Yolor will deal with him in due time. If not...you know what has to be done."
Kervani put his hand to his head and closed his eyes.
"I have to protect her and keep Kalan alive....forgive me for what I must do."
Kervani turned around and walked back into the darkness.

Tsuliria sat on a bench in the square with her head in her hands, some people glanced over at her but kept walking.
Tsuliria lifted her face from her hands and closed her eyes.
"What do I do now?"
Tsuliria looked at her hands finding they were still shaking, she clenched her hands into fists and let out a small sigh.
"I existed only to kill my sister," Tsuliria mumbled. "It's the reason I became his envoy....and she was right in front of me..."

Tsuliria touched her wrist feeling her chains, a white one slipped out and she took hold of it with her other hand.
"My nightmares will continue...until I finish what I started. Until all the happiness I had is destroyed, that's what I deserve."

Tsuliria stood up forcing the white chain back into her sleeve, she flexed her hand the chains clinking with each movement.
She stood up before walking away from the fountain her emotionless face returning.
"I'll kill Kina and finally be done with this."

Yolor closed his hand into a fist dispersing the green hellfire before reaching up and rubbing his hand alongside the horse next to him.
"There's a good boy," Yolor said before chuckling. "You're going help me find my angel aren't you?"

The horse let out a small neigh causing Yolor to laugh before climbing onto him.
"It's unfortunate that I had to stop things with Mr. Fairy."
Yolor reached down and pet the side of the horse with a grin.
"Once I find her I'll take her left arm first, then I'll set it on fire and shove it through her before dragging her down to the underworld with me where I'll torture her for an eternity."
Yolor chuckled before it burst into a loud laugh as the horse lurched forward.
"Wait for me angel!"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:54 pm
Shaking her head as Mordikai became the victim of a collision. Averting her gaze, she showed no sign of sympathy to neither Mordikai nor Soles. Shrugging her tiny shoulder, Inae brought her attention to Lunes. "Don't bother," She said, looking her over. "No need to apologize for the idiotic actions of another. Morons will be morons, there's no fixing that."

Shifting her attention over to Soles, Inae narrowed her eyes. "You are the one who should watch where you're going. Quit your mindless yelling, you're not helping yourself and in all honesty I don't care for whatever the hell it is that you're spitting from your mouth."

Inae closed her eyes, deciding that speaking anything else to Soles would be nothing but a waste of time and breath. 'Idiots, all of them. Pure idiots. Such a waste of my time.'

--------------------

Mirela had remained quiet during the confrontation with Reaper and the talk with Jazz afterward, her silence only brought on by the amount of questions in her mind. 'There's no hope with wishing for something simple these days, it's just not going to happen.' Letting out a small sigh, she decided that it would be best to obey orders as to not complicate things further.

Reaching over, Mirela took the violin case back from Hana before hugging her tightly. "You should be fine with Luck and Pet, just be careful. Stick near your husband." She gave Emilian a certain annoyed look, as if refusing to refer to him as her father. "Take care of her." After catching a nod from Emilian and a small frown from Hana, Mirela felt bad for having to leave. Turning to Jazz, she went to tell her parents to be careful until Kalan came riding up with Kina...

The sight alone of those two together made Mirela's heart grow heavy and sink in her chest. Her legs grew weak, her hands began to tremble. Every word she tried to speak remained in silence while each thought rang out in screams through her mind. Her violet eyes began to burn and she became deaf to everyone around her excluding Kalan and Kina.

Every word the two spoke along with each second that passed made Mirela's heart ache more and more. Tightening her grip on the violin case, Mirela closed her eyes and lowered her head before softly speaking.

"It's... Nice to meet you, Kina...." Lowering her head more to conceal the tears that had started to well up in her eyes, Mirela continued speaking, her voice becoming strained from the effort she was putting into keeping her composure. "N-No Kalan, we haven't seen Tsuliria... I need to be going now. Come on, Jazz..."

Pushing herself to take steps away, Mirela walked away from the group, her heart aching and beating tremendously as she passed Kalan. From there Mirela hurried off, hoping to lose Jazz and that nobody else would follow her. She just wanted to be alone.

'Why am I so upset... Why...'

Watching as Mirela walked away, Hana felt her own eyes begin to water. "Mirela..." Making a face, Hana simply looked at Kalan before shaking her head, understanding quite well why Mirela left. Stepping away from Emilian, she hesitated for a few moments before following after Mirela, wanting to comfort her. Gently slapping Emilian's hand away as he tried to stop her, Hana continued on.

Sighing, Emilian ran his fingers through his hair before shooting a glare at Kalan. "First you fail to bring Inae back, and then you top it off with hurting Mirela. Here's your reward you son of a b*tch." Flexing his arm, Emilian made a tight fist before rearing back and quickly jabbing forward, slamming his fist into Kalan's face. "Have another black eye to match the first!"

Pulling his fist back, Emilian shook his hand off slightly before stuffing his hands into his pockets and letting out another sigh. 'God I hate it when Hana is right like that...'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am
Jazz gave a small chuckle as Mirela stormed off. Giving a small salute to Kalan on the ground, he jogged off after Hana. Reaching out, he placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back a little.

"I wouldn't bother her right now. If she's going to be Birth's emissary she has to learn to use that anger and frustration, otherwise, at the end of the day, she'll just end up dead."

Jazz' eyes met with Hana's as he spoke, a soft smile on his face as his hand was still planted on her shoulder.

"I'll take care of her don't worry, I'd go take care of that husband of yours before he kills Kalan, we can't have that. It would complicate the contract."

He turned, leaving the mother to herself, he dashed off after the scorned emissary. He gave a small grin as he got closer, his hands starting to glow brightly. Once he got a few feet from her, his pace switched to a small stride.

"So, you're just running away hmm? I mean, he was right there, with another woman sure, but isn't he who you're looking for? If it were me I would've disobeyed orders, but that's just me."

Quickening his pace, he run up next to Mirela, her obvious emotions flaring.

"You care too much you know, that can be a good thing, but the way you're going it's just gonna kill you. So as your commanding officer here's the deal. Those emotions you have are limitless potential, yet you throw them around like loose change. Prove to me you can handle yourself and I won't kill Kalan."

Jazz stopped, a serious look in his eyes as he drew his hands from his pockets, the glow in his eyes intense. He knew without a reason to fight or move on she would remain this fragile young woman.

"It's either that, or your family dies by Yolor or Reaper's hand. It's time you grew up some Mirela. Unlike your midget of a sister, you have immense power but no reason to fight, as for her, she's limited but doesn't care."

Flexing one hand, a sword exploded from it, growing inches above the ground. His feet slowly spaced themselves as the second blade formed in his other hand. His body was softly glowing as he spoke once more.

"I won't hold back this time"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm
Making a face as Jazz stopped her, Hana remained back, just as he asked. 'I don't like where this is going... I hope that Mirela's going to be alright...' Sighing softly, Hana stood in her place, never letting her gaze stray from the way Jazz and Mirela went.

--------------------

After finally hurrying a small ways away from the group, Mirela finally allowed for her tears to cascade freely down her cheeks. She still didn't know why it was she was upset, but she had a few theories. Clutching onto the violin case, Mirela never slowed her pace, even as Jazz began to speak to her.

Mirela listened to his words, unable to completely tune him out. She shook her head, not in a mood to talk. As he mentioned running, Mirela came to a stop after seeing that she had reached the fountain. Deciding to speak back to him, she avoided allowing her gaze to fall upon him before speaking.

"I'm not running away if I have something I need to take care of. I wasn't looking for Kalan, I'm looking for Tsuliria. Whatever it is you need me for is just going to have to wait a little while longer." Her tears continued to fall yet Mirela held herself together.

Listening to Jazz speak more, Mirela narrowed her teary eyes with a glare before staring down at her broken, rippling image in the fountain's water, the image of Kalan and Kina together frozen in her mind. She did not interrupt him, even as he went on about her emotions, Kalan, and her family. Mirela waited until he finished speaking before commenting.

"Jazz..." Her voice was soft and strained, though not as strained as it had been. "Shut up."

Finally turning to face him, the tears falling down her face and the immense amount of pain in her eyes were made a hundred percent clear. "I don't need your input on matters concerning me and my own emotions." Removing the violin from its case, Mirela moved it into playing position, accepting the situation.

"As much as I don't want to fight you, I'm not really in a position to say no." Glaring at Jazz, Mirela took a few steps away from him, however remained by the fountain. "Let's go."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games