Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm
Word took it with trembling hands. Then she stopped. They thought she was a bad person. She frowned and then steadied herself again. Her trembling hands tilted the bottle into Arche's mouth again. She sniffled and looked down at the wolf in her arms. "I'm a Goddess. I promise i mean no harm to you people, i'm just a little shell-shocked, that's all." she said loud enough for Lena and her comapions to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 pm
[[ KRISTIN!! *hug* i hate being grounded. It's so boring without you guys :C ]]

Shadow Alice rolled her eyes, "Nothing deadlier than a wolf pup, i never stood a chance." she said, turning to Lena, "I already told you we share emotions, i swear, the Lena of my world would be embarrassed to hear her double was so ignorant. The question answers itself. And, yes, everyone has a shadow double like myself. If Alice was happy, i would be too. If i overpowered that with another emotion like anger, she would get angry too, and so on. Which would explain why i was hiding from the public in Layam's room with Porcan all last night." she said, letting out a sharp cough as her cheeks pinked lightly, "The only emotions that deserve my attention are sorrow and fury. Right now, i'm okay, content, but not as happy as i should be, i suppose." she said, giving Alice another slap on the back as Eli left, "Something on your mind, sport?" she asked with a sly smirk. She already knew what was troubling Alice, it was just Shadow Alice's nature to subtly tease people.

Alice jerked forward, "You really need to stop that..." she said quietly, "I'm just hungry, that's all." she lied, smiling at Shadow Alice. She turned and left the foyer, sitting down in her spot after entering the dining room. The smirk shadow Alice gave her was really suspicious, Do we share thoughts too? she wondered, finally digging into her breakfast.

Shadow Alice followed her in, leaning against the doorway, "We do!" she said aloud with a grin, "Sadly i can't eave's drop from just anywhere on your thoughts. I wouldn't be able to hear you if i were in the woods, that's around.. oh, eighty or nintey feet away? Somewhere in that range." she said, looking over her shoulder as Wordynne spoke to them. She looked back at Lena, "And there's your answer." she said, nodding once with a wink.

~*~

Layam shook her head softly, "Don't you worry yourself with what others may think of you. We're all a bit on edge over the current situation we face, i'll explain it to you later, i don't wish to upset you further." she said, placing a hankerchief on the coffee table in front of Wordynne. "All your little friend needs now is some rest, i'm sure he'll be fine." Layam reassured her, "I have to go get some things together for a trip me and my friends are taking later, i'll be back in around an hour or so. Feel free to explore my home, and help yourself to the breakfast i've made, i'm sure there's a bit left." she said with a warm smile. Layam turned and entered the study, closing and locking the door behind her.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm
Word nodded and laid Arche's body down and covered him in a large leaf to keep him warm. "I love you, i'll be back, i promise." she whispered and left the room to explore. Humans were affectionate people, which was why she chose to stay on earth. Word looked at the people with wide eyes. "Uh, hello." she said with a slight smile forming on her perect face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm
[[ I like to be mysterious and misleading, spoilers ruin the fun (but yea, her dream. Shadow Rin will let the cat out of the bag when they meet her. Rin is secretive so it makes sense for her double to be the complete opposite. I'm not saying squat about future events, but a lot will happen after Mal'Naga is defeated.) (x . And Sheava told me your name was Kristin d: sorry. My dad was playing the PS3 so he let me get on the Wii 8D ]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am
[[ idk i'll try. get to sleep trouble maker d; ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 am
"Cool I do have a counterpart, sounds like you are friends." Lena said to Shadow Alice.

"But wait, I met this Alice when Xenji attacked, but if twisted Havencrest is run by Naga, who was the entity that almost killed you there?" Lena asked Shadow Alice.

Thats where she wondered how Shadow Lena and Shadow Alice would have met, if that world is ran by Naga, there had to be something else, unless Naga sent Xenji on Shadow Alice and than Shadow Lena came.

"If Naga is creating darkness here, than what is making darkness in your realm? Or would that be light?" Lena asked.

She had alot of questions, and maybe Shadow Alice could answer them, than she wondred what Alice was hiding, maybe she would let in to it now since Eli is gone, it would just be four girls and Alaster, the rich person he was. Thats how Lena looked at Alaster, not a he or she, just a rich person in a not so poor socitety, but back in Pennsylvania there were manions, but they were musemues.

Lena also wondered if Alaster would let Lena stay in the mansion, she wouldn't be caught dead living in the Cathedrial, no matter how much good friends her and Alice was. Once this was over, Lena wouldn't go near the graveyard or the Cathedrial unless absolutley neccesarry.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 am
Shadow Alice scowled impatiently, "Just because my world mirrors the appearance of yours, does not mean it mimics situations. When Xenjin attacked Alice, i was in my room. I was not attacked," Shadow Alice paused, "directly anyway. I was in excruciating pain, honestly. I would've helped, for my sake, but Mal'Naga was my master, i wasn't allowed to attack Xenjin." she explained. Shadow Alice had nearly forgotten Wordynne in her conversation, "Shadow Lena would not ignore a guest so disrespectfully." she said with a condescending grin. "Maybe i'll talk about it when you've learned some manners, then i'll be willing to take your little survey." she winked, knowing she was being entirely hypocritical. Shadow Alice boosted off of the door frame, turning on her heel to face the goddess, "Hello there, need something, sweetheart?" Shadow Alice gave Wordynne a mischievous smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 am
Lena was going to talk to the guest eventually, she was busy with Layam, and recently Lena knew that Layam liked to work and focus on the person only, Shadow Alice was being hypocrtical, though she did help Lena when she was in the bedroom, Lena got up and walked into the little parlor with the goddess.

Lena walked over expecting Word to still be sitting in the parlor only to find her gone. She wondered if she had left, only too see her wolf covered in a large leaf. Lena sat on one of the couches.

Lena was young but she still knew alot. Her maturity level was higher now than it ever was, I guess being a slayer is one of the good things in life. Lena always was told fantasy is fantasy, it is fake, there is no happily ever after. But now that was diffrent, she always thought fairies and vampires were fake, but now her job was too kill vampires. But she learned to control that urge by herself. Lena looked down at the cresent moon on her fore arm noticing it was blue again. Thats when Lena thought of one last question, she looked up at Shadow Alice.

Lena looked up at Shadow Alice. She wondered if she was happy being free. Than she thought of one last question.

"When Mal'Naga dies will all the other shadow demons be free to come and go?"Lena asked Shadow Alice.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 am
Shadow Alice looked at Lena with a demented grin, "There is no such thing as death among the gods. Your only hope is to play Warden and lock him away." she said in a creepily cheerful tone, almost teasing Lena. "And even then his dogs will still try to fetch him the key. You think this is over?" her expression grew grim and serious, "This is far from over, girl. Very. Layam's death will be in vain, Mal'Naga will never fall, this is just the beginning of a vicious cycle. You cannot win, you don't stand a chance." she said, quickly settling her anger back to her usual devious state of mind. She intended on toying with Lena at this point, "I wonder if Mal'Naga's counterpart has learned of his release yet." she pointed out, grinning widely to the point where her fangs had fully shown.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am
Lena wasn't affraid she sort of expected that they would only be able to concile him, Lena wondered how this is was going to turn out in the end. Once he would be conciled she doubted Havencrest would be happy-go-lucky, Lena knew now that there would always be something to stand in the way.

Lena looked up at Shadow Alice and gently smiled at her.

"Are we ready to go yet?" Lena asked Alice, fixing the strap that held the bow around her back.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 am
Shadow Alice forced a fake smiled back at her, "With a guest in the home? Don't be silly." she said, twirling a strand of her hair in her fingers as she walked back into the dining room, sitting down next to Alice.

~*~

Layam was almost ready to leave, still in her study with the door locked. She had gathered silver-tipped arrows and an ivory bow with a prayer engraved down the sides, she gathered holy water and three silver crosses along with her cross and Sabrina's. She sat down at the desk, pulling out a pen and a blank sheet of paper, knowing her work was far from over after her passing. She put the pen to the paper, writing,

'Dear Lena,
In my passing, will come the first of many inprisionments Mal'Naga will face. I only wish my death would signal his as well, but this is not a perfect world, and i cannot have everything i want. This scared me greatly, knowing i will be the last to be able to control the beast, up until we've discovered you've gained some of my abilities. I know the one you've gained will not be the last, and it may be wrong of me to place such a burdon on your shoulders, but i would like you to be co-caretaker of Mal'Naga's prision. Freyak will always be at the cathedral once he is sealed away again, watching him, but he will not be able to maintain it. That's where you come in, if you choose. You may either be a slayer, vanquishing the undead as an enforcer of good, or you may choose to be a preistess. I do not have much time left, i know, and i will not be able to teach you myself, but i know there are sevral tomes and books buried within the Sudent tomb that hold the secrets and magics of Sudent preistess'. Jynn can teach you what little spells of light i've taught him, and Freyak knows of the alchemy i perform in making potions, you could prevent the future jailbreak of Mal'Naga. I understand what i'm asking of you is a lot, but it's one of the very few choices we have. You will receive this letter after my passing, it will give you a chance to think without the threat of Mal'Naga still afoot clouding your thoughts. What you do is your choice, you can't take both paths. Good luck.'

Layam finished writing, wiping a tear from her cheek. The stress of knowing her death was just days, perhaps hours away, had finally gotten to her, forcing tears to her eyes. Layam had to be strong in front of others, but in the privacy of her study, she couldn't help but cry. It was terrifying, but she had to do what was necessary to save Havencrest, perhaps even neighboring realms, realities, worlds, she knew Mal'Naga would not be satisfied with just one. She took a deep breath, drying her face. Layam folded the letter and placed it in an envolope, sealing it with a wax stamp with an "L" in the middle of the red wax, knowing Lena would eventually find it after their battle. Layam left it on her desk, exiting the room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:20 am
{Tina which destiny do I pick? I was thinking that Lena could be the slayer intill fully trained, though if preventing Mal'Naga's return wouldn't that be the same thing as a slayer?}  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 am
Lena walked up the stairs to find Layam standing in the little sitting room off of the study. She walked up too her, Layam looked lost and if though she was crying.

"Whats the matter Layam?" Lena asked as she huged Layam tight.

Lena wondered if she was upset about leaving the world and everything she started, so Lena decided to take her mind off things and ask her about the shack.

"When you depart from Havencrest, what are you going to do about you're shack?" Lena asked Layam.

Lena wondered if she would sell it, it was big enough for a small family to move into it, though Lena hoped Layam would give it to Freyak and Jynn

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff