Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Arwen sniffled and nodded. "Ok, but be nice. Dr. Sansa says I'm underweight and I don't like how that sounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 pm
"Your underweight?" he said. "You should eat more then." He patted Arwens head. "Don't ever cry again. It freaks me out ok?"  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Arwen shrugged. "Mr. Kennedy didn't feed us very much. He said 'orphans are simply a burden on society' and chose to make us feed ourselves. I used to be a lot thinner. And about crying, I can't guarantee I'll never cry again, but I'll try to stop around you!" Arwen hugged him quickly, then retreated, a big grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm
"Mr Kennedy? You were an orphan?," Blank asked. "That guy musta have been mean shorty. Well you should eat more it isn't really good to be under weight." Blank ruffled her hair . "Next time you cry don't make such a sad face you can cry I don't care but don't make a sad face."  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 pm
She shook her head. "Not an orphan. I was abandoned by Mummy's grandfather. He didn't want my birth to scar the family, so he gave me away. I wouldn't change it though." Arwen giggled, fixing her hair. "I eat more than enough. I just can't seem to catch up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm
"Thats really sad." said Blank then he remembered a trick he wanted to show her. "Hey I can grow up using special magic wanna see!" exclaimed Blank happily.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm
She bounced in place. "Show me, show me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 pm
"Ok you'll have to be quiet..." he closed his eyes and muttered a few words then light warped around him until he was a ball of light and then it burst showing Blank grown up. "Done. Impressive right?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:59 pm
Arwen blushed bright red. "Uuh...yeah...." She turned around, covering her eyes. "Change back!!! I'm too young to like boys!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:43 pm
Damian smiled back at the blue-haired girl. "No problem." he said and folded his wings up. He watched Arwen and the boy talk for a while before he managed to connect the dots. "Oh ho ho!" he laughed and covered his mouth to keep Arwen from being suspicious. "Looks like she's got a crush on him?" he whispered to the girl.

Erik caught Myka's wrist before she could slap him. "Arwen will be a secret?" he quirked his eyebrow, obviously disappointed with the answer. He let go of her arm and swung his arms around to emphasize the empty circus. "She has single-handedly destroyed a performance! Even if your wealth could buy the staff's silence rumors will spread, and nothing is stronger than a rumor." He persisted, pinpointed every mistake in the plot. "Damian will be a wreck as your brother will. Your brother may stay strong, but time will wear him down. As for you precious daughter... She's exactly like you, stubborn, foolhardy, and heroic. She will try anything she can to help you and you know just as much as I do, perhaps even more, that what I speak is the truth."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 pm
Arwen's blush grew. "Shut uuuuuup!!!"

Myka sighed impatiently and crossed her arms, cocking her hip. "There are very few people in the Brennan family that listen to American rumors. I'm leaving, Erik, and nothing you say or do can stop me." Straightening her dress and pulling her shoulders back, she looked just like her father, with the eyes her mother had loved so much. "I know Damian, and I know Arwen. Sebastian will care for them if you won't, and they'll have the Riders to assist. Who knows? I may return someday. But I need to fight for them, and know I fought with everything I am. This is the only way, unless we kill him now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm
Erik just clenched his jaw and drew in a deep breath. "How like you to live for the thrill of adventure." He closed his eyes for a second then opened them, rage and grief stirring inside the emerald pools. "I see why you do it, but you've paid no attention to your choices." He opened his mouth to say something then decided against it. "No, I will not bother you with your choices. You will not listen." he growled rather harshly then looked over at Damian, whom was laughing at Arwen's look. "Let me just tell you this, Ms. Brennan, Damian nearly killed me at the thought of you with someone else... Can you imagine how he would feel with you gone?" He looked back at her, eyes emotionless. "At least tell your family good-bye." was all he said before he turned around and walked away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:13 pm
Myka frowned and took a deep breath, her heart racing. "I am," she whispered, turning her gaze to her daughter and Damian. 'I wanted to ask you to help me destroy him, but why would you help? All I've done is cause you pain. No, I will kill him on my own...I just hope I have time.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blank changed back to a small boy and started to laugh at Arwen.
"You're blushing!"

"Looks like she has a big crush on my brother," Kari grinned.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Arwen hid her face. "I AM NOT!!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]