Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:02 pm
Wow, I'm lost.

What else can a n-experienced pro-woman say, but;

"Hey, it should be Jill."
I obviously don't know what I'm talking about. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:09 am
Yeah... It really should be Jill...

But you know what I'd like to see? Another Nemesis. Not exactly like the one in RE3, but another Tyrant infused with the Nemesis parasite in RE5. That would be bad a**.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:19 am
There could be three outcomes from that which I can imagine, depending on who the main character is. xd

Carlos: "Oh, you again? Great... x_X;"

Billy: "...Alright, Rebecca, you go take it out while I wait here."

Chris: "Aw great. BRAD, GIMME A LAUNCHER."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:18 pm
You know, back when I first saw the screenshots, I thought, "Huh. This looks like a young Barry Burton."

Then I realized I was just dreaming. It's probably Chris. Ah, well, I can dream...

Edit: At the end of RE4, didn't Ada take the antidote for the plagas, and not the actual plagas itself? I know tfrom the minigame she takes the samples, but... I don't know where I was going with this.

Also: That makes twice that Ada's kicked a rocket launcher down to a main character to kill a main bad guy. Hmm... Lemme make a list...

RE0: Killed by sunlight. No rocket launcher needed.
RE1: Brad Vickers
RE2: Ada Wong
RE3: Vulcan Cannon in that room, no rocket launcher needed.
CV: Linear Launcher, technically Claire helps and gets it for you.
RE4: Ada Wong again.

... That just gave me a thought. What if THAT'S what the sun angle is? You're infected with some leech-like parasite that Marcus had developed...  

NovaKnight21

Blame the O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:54 pm
sweatdrop this may be a late thought and already mentioned.

I highly doubt it could be Billy. The mysterious character doesn’t have a sleeve tattoo as far I can remember, Billy does.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:58 pm
Blame the O

I highly doubt it could be Billy. The mysterious character doesn’t have a sleeve tattoo as far I can remember, Billy does.
Yeah, it's been mentioned, but I still don't see why some people think it IS Billy.
"Oh, maybe he removed his Tattoo."
Yeah right! I'm sure he has nothing better to do than have a laser tattoo removal surgery done on his entire arm. Let's say it is possible, in real life. But from a VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER'S point of view, it's illogical.
It's not Billy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NovaKnight21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blame the O

Yeah, it's been mentioned, but I still don't see why some people think it IS Billy.
"Oh, maybe he removed his Tattoo."
Yeah right! I'm sure he has nothing better to do than have a laser tattoo removal surgery done on his entire arm. Let's say it is possible, in real life. But from a VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER'S point of view, it's illogical.
It's not Billy.

Well, in that defense, Billy WAS a fugitive... He may have tried to change his appearance in order to throw the police and such off of his tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:43 pm
NovaKnight21
Well, in that defense, Billy WAS a fugitive... He may have tried to change his appearance in order to throw the police and such off of his tail.

Well either way just because RE5 is for a new generation doesn't mean that all the characters are gonna look completely different. And that guy does not look like Billy Coen. And yes, he does look like Chris.  

Biohazard EXTREME

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:17 am
It's also worth noting that trailer was from some pretty damn early development. I think it wasn't even announced that long ago that it'd use the same graphics engine as Lost Planet, which is nice and all, but it made it sound like Capcom had barely just started.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:47 pm
Hey, I'm in no hurry. I love Resident Evil and will replay games and rewatch the movies until something new comes out, then it becomes a part of my rotation.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Sean_Hiruki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:34 pm
No offence, but if it IS Chris, the poor guy got REAL old. And I'm sure no one has thought that he could be a NEW character. And as for the Zombies/monsters, from the teaser we can gather that they are indeed zombies, You can tell because you can hear small moans. They are most likly 28 days Later type. My guess is it's eather a T-virus/Plagus mix or some new type of virus. eather way, it's Umbrella's falt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:41 pm
Everybody already speculated 100 times over that it could be a new character. But from a developer's point of view, it's impossible, because he looks too much like Chris.
Chris was 25 in RE1, so six or seven years later he's either 31 or 32... That's what happens to people, they age. But his features are too much like Chris' if he's not Chris, then he's a new guy who looks like Chris, and like I said, you don't just create a new character to looks so much like one of the characters that already exists. It happens in real life, not in video games, unless you're trying to depict a long lost relative.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Everybody already speculated 100 times over that it could be a new character. But from a developer's point of view, it's impossible, because he looks too much like Chris.
Chris was 25 in RE1, so six or seven years later he's either 31 or 32... That's what happens to people, they age. But his features are too much like Chris' if he's not Chris, then he's a new guy who looks like Chris, and like I said, you don't just create a new character to looks so much like one of the characters that already exists. It happens in real life, not in video games, unless you're trying to depict a long lost relative.

Actually Bio, Steve was originally Leon. Leon was supposed to be in Code Veronica, but they decided to go with a new guy. Take a look at Steve and then Leon from RE2. Notice how they look somewhat alike.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:38 pm
I guess they do. But like you said, he was originally supposed to be Leon, so it's only natural that they'd look alike. I mean, if this was a new character in RE5, and they said, "It was originally supposed to be Chris," that I can believe. But personally, if I was working at Capcom, I'd order them to remodel the character, AT LEAST change the haircut. I'm sure they did some minor remodelling on Steve, making him skinnier and such, probably widening his mouth. Unfortunately, I don't have the access to Capcom's inner works yet. But when I saw Steve, I never for a second thought it was Leon, as opposed to Claire who I recognized right away.
However, when I'm a developer, there's no way in hell, I'd make two separate characters who have such alike features, not in the same series.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Sean_Hiruki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:25 pm
all is true. he could be Chris. it's at a 95% or so chance that it is. But I just wanted t put out that he could be a new character. How does everyone feel about the games Setting? Think there might be an Umbrella lab somewhere near there?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games