Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am
Mont loosened his grip on his throat, moving it down to his collarbone. "Does it sting? All those open pores in your mouth, being set by lime?" He was having a dark fun, but as he realized that fact, he threw the dwarf's head down and disarmed him. He got up and put his weight on top of him,"Are we going to stop this, or am I going to have to go further?"
(Oh, hello!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am
((XD ya its seems its going to be that way for a while, i can only be on once a week))  

FirionTheDragon

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am
The dwarf coughed and sputtered under Mont. "This isn't over kitten. As long as I live I won't stop hunting you. I won't stop until I catch and kill the dragoness!" He threw himself up knocking Mont off of him. He was becoming weary and it was obvious. He retrieved his sword and held it in a ready position. "Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am
(sorry to hear that. At least you have that time included.)  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am
((well at least my chars left the scene or it wouldve been really confusing sweatdrop and i plan on making a new char, as soon as i become more active))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am
Mont picked up the sword, swinging it to see if it felt right. It was too heavy, so he put it back in place and took out his rod, in hand opposite from the gauntlet. "OK, what is the point of armor if you only hunt? I don't believe you go to war, and you seem to spend more time in the woods than in a city." With that, he raised the shield, hoping he saw how pointless hunting for a dragoness is.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am
(Too bad that we couldn't make a video game that acted on visual simulations of our imaginations and connecting worldwide for us to continue our rp more actively.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am
The hunter stood at the ready bringing his dagger out. "The armor is for my king!" He charged and slashed at Mont with the sword then did a spin and hit with the dagger.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am
Mont got slashed on his cheek,"Pride will be the death of you!" He pulled himself together and slashed and bashed at him with his rod. "What do you mean,'Fooled you'? I don't lie..." He wasn't aware why he brought it up, it must have been driving him crazy in the back of his head. Maybe he wanted to become upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 am
The dwarf laughed knocking Mont's shield out wide with a sword stroke then plunged his dagger deep into Mont's shoulder and kicked him off with a knee to the gut. "Search yourself and you'll see I am right. You are lying to yourself." He laughed and backhanded Mont hitting him in the face with the dagger's pummel.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 am
Mont kept thinking about it,"Family..." he whispered. He swiped the rod's club-side at the dwarf, he needed space, better yet, time. "What kind of a dwarf lives outside of his city?" He tried to keep the heat of the topic off him by keeping the other one open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 am
"A dwarf on a mission kitten." The dwarf jumped back stooped swiftly and threw his spear right at Mont's injured shoulder trying to pin him to the rock.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am
Mont moaned in pain, trying to contain a complete scream as he held onto the spear. "Are you even sure thats the truth? How long you been doing this, to gain entrance back into the city, then?" He was glad the plan worked and smiled upon the fact that he was right about him, he has been sent out here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 pm
"I was banished okay! The only way I'm ever going to get back in is if I bring dragon scale armor for the king!" He held the spear in place keeping Mont pinned to the boulder. Your lion's not here to protect you now. You stand in my way and you die." He spit again bleeding from the glass wounds in his mouth. He drew up closer with the dagger and held it to his throat.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm
All the while the fight was occurring, Whedaba and Elara were searching along the trail of blood left by Mont and the Dwarf. when they came upon the camp where the first battle took place. he looked around at the bodies and went to one of them to examine it further. he sniffed it only to jerk his head away in fear. "nomeno mamiss tepohaic wer taint di vutha arcaniss shafaer coi. si siofme ir di dout deevdrui houpeic vi whedab irthos onureth jacida tsil." he said to his sister. " shar sjek nomeno tundar ui ouith lae tisvelk lae si siofme, jaci geou ergriff put svern vi throdenilt j'nah slathalin. yth zklaen ehtah dout deevdrui, vur temep. coi vorqic ekess tepoha gethrisja citrel wer verthicha..." he paused on the last word, because this was the exact forest that he had run through in his dream, which was beginning to look so much more gruesome to him, if only because of what he was afraid would happen to Mont and Leo if his dream were to come true. he got Elara and they ran toward the mountain as fast as they could, keeping a constant pace.
(this body has the taint of black magic on it. i think one of your sons hides a dark secret under his fur." he said to his sister."but if this dwarf is hurt as bad as i think, he will only put up a more fierce fight. we must find your sons, and fast. it looks to have gone towards the mountain.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games