Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:29 pm
"I know I shoot my mouth off more than anyone on the planet, except Puff, but I got a few words to say before anyone throws a punch." Shinobu said raising his hands straight to his sides. "Cannon, Centuple upload!" He said before 100 cannons appeared on the walls and floors pointed at everyone not wearing a Red Blazer.

"Tobias' Tao, Haru, Plue. I'd advise you to put on the Blazes I gave you. Unless you guys want to become smudges on the walls here." Shinobu said with a grin.

"Looks like Shinobu wants to bring the noise. I guess I should get into the fighting spirit too." Puff said, but backed down when Shinobu clicked his teeth a signal telling him to stand down.

"We stay and I don't turn this area into a smudge that was formally known as 'The remains of the remains of Naga Scales'." Shinobu demanded again.

"Mexican stand off to insue?" Tickey said as she took another juicebox and slurped it.

"He's leader, who gives a damn." Honeydew said eating her sherbert.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm
"Guys, remember what Otherbody taught us when we first started working the library. The second an attack is thrown, pull the 'bookmarker'. I'll be right behind you when I finish here."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 pm
The group put on their blazers and Tobias sighed. "Please settle down, I don't think blowing this place off the map is a good idea right now." He said standing and placing his hands in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:46 am
A huge grin appears on Viva's face before he breaks out laughing He snaps his fingers. All of the cannons the Red Blazers create disappear.

"All your powers and abilities are useless in this place. This property is protected by a special energy feild that negates and absorbs all hostile abilities while in it."

Viva's eyes flash white. Suddenly panels on the ceiling, wall and floor open to reveals dozens of high powered beam turrets. Another hatch opens on the ceiling dropping dozens of small golf ball sized orbs into the room. The orbs lay there for a moment before thousands of fine threads of crystal and metal unravel and weave themselves into 8 feet tall humanoid drones . A loud whirling noise comes form the drones as they power up their shoulder mounted cannons. Their left arm which looked like a six barreled mini-gun begins to spin up as well.

"Unluckly for you though, we Jarians aren't effected by the field. Leave. Now. Or I will remove you. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 am
"I'm a neutral force." Tao said raising his hands and shrinking the beam weapons down to they are micro sized. "My zoom out ability is a neutral force that means by your definition we're on even terms."

Tobias walked over to Viva and stopped at arms length. "We are on even terms, because they have me, as I am a former priest, I can't harm you with my abilities but unlike Tao, my powers are damaging while being a still positive and unhostile force, so if you truly want to fight I suggest a different tactic, your field was hacked the moment Shinobu passed through it as he is a walking aresenal making your 'field' useless as I am when it comes to finding my family."

"Um... buddy, I suggest you not tick off the red blazers, they cover each other like a family while you seem to rely on out dated tech, Shinobu here is from 2000 years in the future."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 am
"Command change: Red Blazer Leader - SM148-337." Shinobu said before walking past Viva. "This place is now under myfull control. Infared lazers built into both eyes. I can pretty much hack any electronic by looking at it. Magic can't negate technology and technology can't negate magic so don't try it."

"If if comes to magic I got a couple of teeth for the matter." Puff said standing up. "I could eat magical items and either neutralize them or amplify them and use them against you. Puff T. Komodo, Dracomancer second in command of the Red Blazers."

"Wait until Shinobu hits his true form, this wuss will stand as much of a chance as Paris Hilton without her family's money." Tickey said as sheslurped on another of Puff's Juice boxes. "Oh, I'm Tickey, Battle Priestess. Third in command of the Redblazers."

"I'm HoneyDew, Tree-Sword Woman, fifth in command of the Red Blazers." She said finishing her sherbert. "Quadukumaru is my sword and the soul of my best friend in a solid form."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 am
"Do all you want Viva, but the only Jarian powerful enough to even be a match to me is Lutia, and she's out on a date with Cad right now."

Atticus cracked his knuckles and the jhand around him lit up with internal purple flame.

"I'm guessing you've never seen what happens when you try to intimidate a clan leader."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Chase turned, unsure what course of action to take. However, he was having a hard time staying calm when people were threatening his friends.
Biting his lip, he stayed facing the new, hostile, persons, not moving. If need be, he was already ready to help kick them out.

aeris192
Crew

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:42 pm
Najah smiled sweetly to the poor servant-drone.
"Do you think I could get more tea?"

After the drone came back with the tea, she drank it calmly, totally oblivious to the craziness behind her. However, she listened all too carefully to what each of the guests were saying.
When done, she put down the cup. She could volunteer to take care of the bathhouse problem if Viva needed to stay here. Or she could stay here and try to help.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:20 pm
L.M. Metal Ninja Looked up at the growing trouble.
"Couldn't you settle this civilly with a friendly game of strip poker or something?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:12 pm
Viva's laughter only grows at their actions. The purple flames surrounding Atticus' hand suddenly vanish a instant after it appears.

"I see you people have no understanding of technology from the Ancients."

A low hum resonates form the building. The beam turrets return to true size.

"You don't have any control here. This place doesn't run on electricity. You are a fool if you think magic can't affect technology. Then again I expect this from a inferior life form."

He turns his attention back to Atticus.

"Outside these walls, you might be a Clan leader, but here your just a regular guy. You are all outnumbered, and outgunned. Now I ask you all again to leave. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:18 pm
The crystal panel on the bar shattered.

"I think that you are the fool Viva. This place is still a part of Byako. And whilst in the city, I bear all rights and privileges of the leader of a clan. I see you have no understanding of how things work in Byako."

((I've been speaking with Jara. A peaceful alternative has been suggested. Neither I nor Jara wish to have this area destroyed, which is what will happen if you continue. The newcomers are not going to leave just yet, but I will not enact anymore damage if things are not let get any farther out of hand. And Viva cannot estinguish the jhand. They are a metaphysical being, not n ability of any sort.
And if the Jarians wish to operate a bar, they must deal with the public. The Naga's Scales is not the Jarian Base.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:39 pm
"I should've thought of that at first. Plus your acient tech is nothing compared to what Atticus here is able to do." Puff said sratching his head.

"We're gonna sit back , relax and lett Puff finish his juiceboxes befopre Tickey does." Shinobu said before he and the rest of the redblazers took their seats.

"Hey, why'd you drink my juiceboxes?" Puff asked Tickey finally catching her in the act.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:45 pm
Chase heard the Metal Ninja's voice and jumped.
How long had the ninja been there? O_o
He heard the request for a game and, to his own embarassment, changed mood to better back up the idea.

"Yush, let's all play a game. It'll be quite fun. heart " he said his tone of voice suspiciously....(wont put word here cause its secret)
He pulled out a deck of cards and hopped up next to the Ninja, waving them to the guests in desperation to get things in a more friendly mood.

aeris192
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:56 pm
((Yes i understand, but Viva is also the owner of the place. If he wishes for someone to leave shouldn't they leave? But its sounds like you have something planed so i'll try to find a way for them to stay, and you are wrong. Till the HQ has been restored. the Naga Scales is the Jarian Base, thats why I've been so assertive and the defenses so powerful. There is no way the Jarians will allow both the main and side base being taken away at the same time. I didn't know what the Jhand does so lets just say that it extinguish the fire but doesn't dispel what it does....well...that is unless it is the flame not just a side effect. The feild doesn't neccesarry stop one form using their abilites only absorb any type of energy used within the place that its not programmed to regonize. Now if you wish for peaceful solution then I'm afraid that its going to have to be on your part. As the owner of the place, viva is completely within his right to have someone leave his property. ))

The crystal panel liquidizes then instantly repairs itself as the smart material the building is made up get to work.

"This place might reside in Byako, and you might still be a clan leader, but your abilities are still useless. Now unless you can't keep your opinions to yourself, then you are going to have to leave."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games