Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:55 pm
One walk later the group was at the heart of the forest. The heart was a massivly large tree with a sword jammed into the center.

Shroud waved a sleeve. "One Of Us Will Have To Pull It Out. One Of Us With Limbs."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:57 pm
Blight_of_Luca
One walk later the group was at the heart of the forest. The heart was a massivly large tree with a sword jammed into the center.

Shroud waved a sleeve. "One Of Us Will Have To Pull It Out. One Of Us With Limbs."

Tybalt walks up. "If I do, can I keep it?"  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:58 pm
Shroud seemed to shrug. "What Would I Do With It?" He waved an armless sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Blight_of_Luca
Shroud seemed to shrug. "What Would I Do With It?" He waved an armless sleeve.
Tybalt grinned a grin that only a child could match. Walking up to the sword he starts to think, Luna would absolutely love this one! He puts both paws firmly on the hilt and pulls. It takes some effort, but the sword came free and Tybalt looks at the blade of it. "Nice forging technique!"  

Kammy Blackstone

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:04 pm
Charon Looked at the tree. "It seems to be quite old, and it also has more then one stab in it." He looked at it fro top to bottom. " If its of no use to us now, can I turn it into candy? I'm famished."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:18 pm
Tybalt's ears twitch. "We are not alone." He says sollemly and draws his katana out.  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:28 am
The forest was restored to life...However the dark presence flooded the gloom with deep malice as dark forms drew closer to the group.

Shroud floats towards the other two his back to them. "I Am A Monster Summoner Of Notable Talent. What Can You Two Do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:16 pm
Blight_of_Luca
The forest was restored to life...However the dark presence flooded the gloom with deep malice as dark forms drew closer to the group.

Shroud floats towards the other two his back to them. "I Am A Monster Summoner Of Notable Talent. What Can You Two Do?"

Tybalt puts the katana in his famous defensive offensive position. "I am a veteran swordsage." He puts his left paw out to his side a bit, giving him a firmer stance. "As such, I have a basic knowledge of most magics, and am an expert in bladed battle spells, my specialty is spirit magic." He then eyes his surrondings. "Also, I can use elements of fire water and earth, but only to an exstent. However, steel, I can controll near perfectly. I am armed to the teeth, even though it doesn't look like it."  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:58 am
Ancient whispering came from Shroud the living cloak as he summoned a number of monsters to do his bidding. Four blue lizards that breathed jets of fire. A pair of frogmen with crossbows loaded. A large living pumpkin capable of leveling a house. The summoned monsters stood before Shroud. "We Will Face Everything This Forest Has."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:43 pm
Tybalt grins and then advances. "Well, lets get this brawl on!" He roars into the forest.  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:43 am
The trees stood up and drew in on the band. Dark brambles and shadowed horrors closed in. Horrid hues of purple in green floated in the air a deadly poison.

Shrouds fire breathing lizards set fire to the plant life keeping it from growing closer. As his frogmen sniped the aerial targets. The large pumpkin stood back for when needed. "Don't Hold Back."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:13 pm
"I don't plan on it!" Tybalt Roared as he charged into battle. He saw the fog and preformed an easy wind spell to displace it. "Eastwinds bring the sun!" After the poison was blown back he continued his charge. His blade swinging through the air, slicing anything unfortunate to meet it's calculated blows. "Rise eternal, Flaming Sword." He cries as his katana burst into flame.  

Kammy Blackstone

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:19 pm
Charon flipped his head-tentacle over his head and turned 2 of them into candy. As he devoured them, he noticed another one coming at him. "Don't think that because I am childish that I can't fight." He pulled out a combo of punches, finishing it with a energy blast to the head. "Now what did we learn today."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:58 am
The enemy onslaught came on many monsters mutated from the evil plant life charged in spewing the noxious gasses at the group. As more and more monsters poured in dark portals apeared in the sky and on the ground.

Clustered closer together the lizards with there jets of fire created an insurpassable wall as the frogmen continued firing volleys at the oncoming menaces. The pumpkin towered over Shroud as he directed his forces. "We Must Decimate There Numbers Until The Darkness In This Forest Is Gone." The battle for Firma park's restoration continued in fervor.  

Blight_of_Luca

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Charon grabbed 2 of the enemies and threw them at 2 more. He ran at them, punching through them all. "I get the feeling that something big is coming this way, I can sense its energy."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff