Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Word association game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 am

Beings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:42 am
Creatures  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:44 am
Monsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:08 am
Frankenstein  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:35 pm
Hounds  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Baskerville

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:55 am
Sherlock.  

angels losing sleep

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Watson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Saguru (he owns a hawk named Watson in Detective Conan/Magic Kaitou. It was my first thought because he's my fav character and half British and a Holmes nut, obviously) 4laugh

Wa-onderer_1

Watson

OH I WANTED TO TIP YOU! You went from hounds to Baskerville. Awesome! Holmes fan! My favorite is Scandal in Bohemia followed by The Speckled Band. Your?  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 am
Vendaval de la Luz
Saguru (he owns a hawk named Watson in Detective Conan/Magic Kaitou. It was my first thought because he's my fav character and half British and a Holmes nut, obviously) 4laugh

Wa-onderer_1

Watson

OH I WANTED TO TIP YOU! You went from hounds to Baskerville. Awesome! Holmes fan! My favorite is Scandal in Bohemia followed by The Speckled Band. Your?

Tallyhawk

(Sorry, not really a fan and don't recall any Mysteries. Heck! I cannot even recall any Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew Mysteries' either. sweatdrop
Just that the Hounds of the Baskerville seems to always come to mind about hounds; besides, Hell Hounds from Dungeons & Dragons. )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:54 pm
Wa-onderer_1
Vendaval de la Luz

Wa-onderer_1

Watson

Tallyhawk

(Sorry, not really a fan and don't recall any Mysteries. Heck! I cannot even recall any Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew Mysteries' either. sweatdrop
Just that the Hounds of the Baskerville seems to always come to mind about hounds; besides, Hell Hounds from Dungeons & Dragons. )

Ah, yeah, you lost me but still, point for the reference. You did lose me with your turn, I guess a Dungeon and Dragon reference now. All it makes me think of is...
Tally-ho!

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Vendaval de la Luz
Wa-onderer_1
Vendaval de la Luz

Wa-onderer_1

Watson

Tallyhawk

Ah, yeah, you lost me but still, point for the reference. You did lose me with your turn, I guess a Dungeon and Dragon reference now. All it makes me think of is...
Tally-ho!

Greetings

( Tallyhawk is the name of the Hawk in Silverhawks. ^^;
I will admit that I was tempted by the '-ho!' in your post to reply with Thundercats!. xD )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:05 pm
Hellos  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Wa-onderer_1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:24 am

Farewells

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games