Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely started to pick up a bad vibe coming from Red-X but ignored it for the time being as she twitched. "Well Zatoshi...they are here, those fools think they could some how come into the village undetected...three of them one high, one medium, one low." She said as everything was transmitted to her by use of the rain.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm
Alicia Joana

XSK Ambrosia

User Image User Image
User Image

"I see, Nayely, with me to the gates," he then looked to Saku, "stay here and stand guard," he then looked to Red-X, "you too." With that, Zatoshi left upon that of pure wind, disappearing to the gates.
[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:22 pm
-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely sighed. "Not much of a fighter since im the healer." She then disappeared and headed to the gates with him.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Fox appears out of nowhere. "I can help anyway i can" hey yelled with his happy tone.  

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 am
Chris Rave

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red quickly unties his crossed arms, as he looks at the new kid, and says, "I don't know if I can trust you, but you got my post then kid. You and Saku look after the office, I'll be at the training grounds for backup." He then used one single handsign, as he whispered,"Hekiga..." After those words his body started to stick down to gthe ground until it seemed as though a painting of himself was in the ground, but the painting moved and ran outside, sticking to different surfaces.

(Exit---> wink

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am
Alicia Joana

"Ah Ah Ahhhh, not so fast Madame Nayely," said Lars with a smile as he grabbed Nayely's shoulder before she left, emerging from the shadows, becoming visible to everyone there. "It's good to see you again Madame, I wish I could've came for a moment to chat and such, but I must ask for your assistance with something...if it's alright with you, dear Sister-in-law," he said with a chuckle, showing her the jar with the blood red eye inside, "need this eye to be inserted into me, if you could help, that would be of great help and I'd owe you one," he said in a chivalrous and polite manner.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 am
Bowing to Red X and the Amekage as they were leaving for the gates. He'd much rather be were the action was, but a mission was a mission. "Yes sirs." Saku said as he withdrew his sword, and stepped over to one of the windows so he could keep an eye on what was happening below in case anyone needed his help.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am
-|Amekage|-

User Image

A voice came out and suddenly grabbed her shoulder, making her turn to see Lars. "Oh, hi there." She said with a smile. "Your not one of the attackers then right? Cause i was about to do something else." She said with a laugh and saw the jar. "Okay...so an implant...did you want to do it here or in a private place?" She asked, while building up some suspicion as to how he got here when there were attackers at the gates.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 am
Placing the razor sharp edge of his sword against the back of Lars neck, Saku watched as he talked about implanting something with Nayely. "Perhaps we need to confiscate that until we're sure you're not an enemy eh?" the Hatake whispered to Lars as the point of his sword was placed directly between the vertebrae of the strange mans neck. One quick move, and Saku would quickly remove the mans head from the rest of his body.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:01 pm
Alicia Joana

r a i n- C R U S H E D

"Here would be nice, as for the attackers, they're doing this alone and of their own volition, not mine...If I was able to get in this close and grab you, the fight would've already been over between us, but, I'm not rude, I'm not barbaric, I'm simply here to get this implanted, then I'll leave," he then looked back to Saku and smiled, a hand would grasp onto his shoulder from behind and strike him with the rewire technique, ceasing the movement of his body, so that he wouldn't interfere in this, before he would even be able to perceive the hand from behind, the deed would've already been done. The clone had formed behind Saku and caught him as he was too busy focusing on the Lars in front of him, "On second thought, let's go somewhere else, your choice," he raised up his arms with a smile, "I'm unarmed, trust me."  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 pm
HAD0U
Alicia Joana

r a i n- C R U S H E D

"Here would be nice, as for the attackers, they're doing this alone and of their own volition, not mine...If I was able to get in this close and grab you, the fight would've already been over between us, but, I'm not rude, I'm not barbaric, I'm simply here to get this implanted, then I'll leave," he then looked back to Saku and smiled, a hand would grasp onto his shoulder from behind and strike him with the rewire technique, ceasing the movement of his body, so that he wouldn't interfere in this, before he would even be able to perceive the hand from behind, the deed would've already been done. The clone had formed behind Saku and caught him as he was too busy focusing on the Lars in front of him, "On second thought, let's go somewhere else, your choice," he raised up his arms with a smile, "I'm unarmed, trust me."

Getting stuck in the rewire technique, Saku could see the techniques namesake, the electrical wires that ran from the clone all the way to his body. By utilizing a very simple technique, one that needed no movements or handsigns Saku could escape from this particular version.
By utilizing the Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) to create a discharge of electrical energy, the clone would be hit since it was at such a close distance and disappear. The disappearance of the clone would cause the cancelling of the technique allowing Saku the time necessary to plunge his sword straight through the base of Lars neck since the confident and cocky man hadn't moved at all, only relying on a clone to subdue Saku. Since the burst technique expanded in all directions, the real Lars would be hit as well, allowing Saku's blade to easily find its mark. The confident Lars by all rights would be lying on the ground dead by now.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:32 pm
Fox walks in slowly. He smiles at everybody. "What a wonderful day it is" he shouts with his bow on his back and his katana on his side. "Whats going on here" he asks confused about whats going on.  

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
HAD0U
Alicia Joana

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Getting stuck in the rewire technique, Saku could see the techniques namesake, the electrical wires that ran from the clone all the way to his body. By utilizing a very simple technique, one that needed no movements or handsigns Saku could escape from this particular version.
By utilizing the Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) to create a discharge of electrical energy, the clone would be hit since it was at such a close distance and disappear. The disappearance of the clone would cause the cancelling of the technique allowing Saku the time necessary to plunge his sword straight through the base of Lars neck since the confident and cocky man hadn't moved at all, only relying on a clone to subdue Saku. Since the burst technique expanded in all directions, the real Lars would be hit as well, allowing Saku's blade to easily find its mark. The confident Lars by all rights would be lying on the ground dead by now.

(Burst Technique needs handseals, nowhere does it say that you could release without the use of handseals, you're a Hatake and Hatake's still have to use handseals, you aren't a sage of lightning, I am and am able to use no handseals with jutsu, you're still caught in Rewire.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:33 pm
-|Amekage|-

User Image

She smiled. "Oh Lars...you could of just said something first before you go off and do that." She smiled and walked over to Saku and touched his spine and shocked it, reversing the attack with her medical jutsu. "Okay, lets head to my place then....and behave yourself Saku." She said with a laugh as she left the office to her home.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lars nodded and followed Nayely out, giving Saku the peace sign as his head hacking attempt had failed...miserably.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff