Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

A three headed dog? He must be meaning about a Cerberus, which means that things could get very interesting. An idea of a puppet already set into Nakamuro's mind as he only made a slight bow to his commander. It was time to get started as he exited the office once more, walked down the flight of stairs, and out of the building. he was heading to who knows where, the puppet being something he called with Iron Horns.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(Don't mind the Chunin name, it's just there for show

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro had come back to the office, going through the whole process of entering, his mask still on his face. He approached his leader once more, a bow of his head for respect as he waited, needing info on where this three headed dog is at. He also showed Nanashi the scroll that said "Minotaur" on it, showing that his newest puppet was made. And as always, this little fight was still dragging on.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm
"Well," Nanashi said, as he cracked his fingers and stood up. "Let's go test it out." He said as a seki-reigan copy remained sitting in the chair as Nanashi headed to the training grounds for a bit of fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm
(i'll just say that he followed you. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro stood there wondering how this kid, Nakamuro, knew Hiro's real name as he declared their battle a tie. "By tie do they mean a failed attempt at an ambush? Cuz thats all I saw," Hiro thought as Nakamuro glanced at him. "...Whatever," Hiro said confidently, knowing that the battle may had been a tie itself, when in reality he got the sound village to wreak havoc and destruction to their own village.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 am
Digitality
(Sin: I meant end the fight in-character. Victor's getting pretty annoyed with them anyway, since they promised him at the village gates that they were just gonna get the kid and go. Now they're fighting in the Kage's Office, and he's getting rather pissed. So, if it carries on much longer, Victor's just gonna say ******** it and kick them all out.

And please, for the love of god, Sin. Don't start saying 'You're not crew, so you can't do that'. That is the most dickish thing someone of your status can do, and I honestly didn't expect to hear something so belittling from you.)

(( If he didn't care, why did he involve himself?
How did Itachi's crow know where to find Vilmos, AND already have a message for him? And doesn't it say you can't become rogue 'till Chuunin? Seriously, Things are getting irritating. If there wasn't people I wanted to RP with here I'd have left already. I just hope that Vilmost kicks us out soon so I can go back to ame with a completed mission and figure out what to do with my Char now that dizzle is gone. Hiro, Kudos to your kick a** RP skill. Sun, Kudos to your intelligence and Kudos to Mrk on doing better than I did on my first RP fight ever..
Also Sin: Megy told me to stop bringing up T1. If you had told me this wasn't a T1 guild, I would have just shut my trap and stuck with it (:
Now can we please finish this fight? The suspension is killing me. ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am
(I think it is Mrk's post, Kuro.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm
(( I know, I just needed to rant. ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia's clone went with it and got thrown into the shuriken. It didn't really effect the clone scents it was made of solid wood so the weapon just stuck to it as it fell to the ground. The clone pulled it out of it's torso and ran after Stitch wondering what would he do once he got to the real her. Sabia smiled at his threads now surrounding her, this was excaily what she wanted. She leaned back of the bubble and put her hand on the ground again connecting to the trees out side. It would not be long now...she would just have to wait. Out side the bubble the first clone went back to it's normal shape and ran toward Stitch as well. The 2n clone threw the weapon again as the 1st clone came by it's side right. The 2nd clone ran beside Stitch trying to grab his arm that would (not if doged) wrap around him as the 1st clone did as it ran infornt of his left side and tried to grab him hopping to do the same as the 2nd clone.

30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -3=17
5 Chuunin Jutsu -1=4
1 Jounin Jutsu
User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm
(I don't want to be an a**, but i'm pretty sure that someone is officially in check or checkmate. However, I wont say, and see how this plays out.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 am
((If Stitch doesnt respond today can we just move along with our RPing lives? Cuz weve been on this mission for like 2 1/2 weeks now. stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am
((Closer to 1 week and 2 days exactly, but i mean W/e ))  

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 am
really....it seems so much longer just having to sit here and wait xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm
Tails1990
really....it seems so much longer just having to sit here and wait xD))

damn right  

brileone

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm
Using the tendrils he had already placed on the shield, Vilmos kong vaulted over the entity to the other side where he could have a moment of peace. Allowing more tendrils to escape from his arms, he had them dig into the floor and under the shield, until it was within Sabia's defenses. Now, with nowhere to run, Vilmos' tendrils could grab and restrain her. However, if she were to use her weapon to fend off the tendrils coming up from the floor, then the tendrils surrounding the sphere (Depending on what the jutsu description of your technique is.) would contract on Sabia, making it unable for her to preform jutsu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games