Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm
(Yea its full manipulation but it takes a great amount of chakra and so I'm pretty sure that second rise was like A ranked. )

Aki knew what was coming, she had read the movements of the ninja as he ascended to the top of the lake. She had no choice now, with the iron spikes baring down on her, and the limits of her power already being pressed she finally decided to reveal her abilities to the other ninja. The water lurched and violent waves formed on the surface. The girl began to sprout the second and third tail as Sanbi's hardened skill and defensive abilities kicked in. The girl grasped the forward most spike as it began to branch out and endured the prickles and sharpened pokes as she skillfully twisted and maneuvered her body to weave through the spikes and climb to the surface. The action was an almost impossible feat made possible solely by the chakra cloaks natural rejection of the spikes and the extremely hard skin that lay beneath. As she reached the surface, under the cover of the waves, she lashed out with her left hand, sending the left arm of the chakra cloak outward in the form of a powerful punch towards her opponent's direction. THe blood dripped down her body for not even her high defense could shield her against all of the spikes that had come for her.

(this is like actually fun. Its cool when stuff happens and rpc's actually get hurt and everything and its not dumb like if someone was in my face with amaterasu and I magically flip out of the way or something, you know? O and I didn't include it in my rp description but the whole super fast swimmer thing is another reason I was able to pull that off.)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm
(fun's over...you're pushing it too far...)

"Enough..." Tetsuya spoke the words. His Seki-reigan flashed and he sped into the air overtop of Aki, locating her simply by tracing the arm back to its source. Forming a seal the Afro Ninja activated the Lightning Rod Technique. Reaching onto his back he grasped the Lightning board known as ZEUS and dropped down toward the assumed position in a corkscrew style, lightning enveloping his body as he struck. Aki's natural weakness to raiton techniques would make her highly susceptible to such an attack which almost instantly render her unconscious, cancelling the attack on Nakamuro and leading to the collapse of the lake she had created from the Sanbi's chakra. ZEUS's ability in itself of magnetism would interrupt the field used by Nakamuro to manipulate the iron sand and cancel his jutsu as well. The Raiken shinobi took this action deciding that the fight would not come to an end until either Aki lost control of Nakamuro ran out of chakra. In his opinion Aki had much to learn on conservation and restraint.

xLytez

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm
Nakamuro's face widen a little but would return in a second, but none would see through his barley cracked mask now. His Iron sand came from a dead stop when it approached the Raiken user and could tell this person already was extremely smart. Luckily the other half of his jutsu broke from the frozen iron sand and ventured back to Nakamuro, his puppets at a sand still since he never connected his Chakra strings to them, his mind calm as always. Nakamuro would then form a single handseal as a scroll was in front of the boy with a small smoke cloud covering it. The scroll itself had Aki's name and the words 'battle data' right next to them. "You're smart." He said, directing it to the afro ninja. "This fight is over then. I have collect quiet a good bit of battle data already." He stated as Nakamuro's puppets vanished in a huge smoke clouds, the puppets transformed into scrolls that had the names of each of them on it. Nakamuro first picked up the scroll that had Aki's battle data inside and then moved on to branches to pick up his puppet scrolls which he placed in his one strap bag he had on his back. He looked down at the two, a smile creeping onto his face but the mask block it from outside view.

(Awww, and the fight was just getting good as well! Oh well. But yeah, I don't like fights that is over in two steps, I like drawn out fights that both players are beating the crap out of each other. That's always fun to see and roleplay out.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 am
Having a particular eye for detail Tetsuya caught a glance of the scroll the ninja possessed. He decided that any events that came now that proved harmful to Aki would be of her own lack of control and restraint as a result he made no effort to retrieve the information it may contain on the Sanbi. "You're skilled with your puppets and defense...hmph, if this girl knew what she was doing then it would have panned out into a more interesting fight that would have never required my interference. I apologize to you for my intrusion." He grasped the top of the board and returned it to its sheath where it was no longer effected by his raiken chakra and its weight escalated. "Nanashi-sensei. Forgive me....I would like to ask of you that you train Amane here as you did for myself and Sora and Aki...She is to be our medic and she's inherited raiton powers that far exceed my own innate abilities." He stated referring to the way in which the electrical currents flowed much like water droplets over the tight curves of her body. "The other new additions should be arriving shortly."

(lol I'm sorry, but i was like umm this is getting ridiculous because I know what she was gonna do, she was aiming for the trees and not you with that little chakra punch and then when they were all for the most part wiped out she was gonna use the hydrocannonball cascade but like with the entire lake to try and smash through your puppets and iron sand.

Firu: Two more on the way, one should be very interesting because he had a knack for developing goofy characters with like secret sinister motives and stuff so it will be fun.)

xLytez

xskyez

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm
Amane stepped forward, she had been particularly silent during the exchange. She had wore a neutral expression on her face watching the sparring. The girl approached Tetsuya, the lightning continuing to involuntarily trickle down her body, hugging her waist in some areas then draining outward into her two short swords before dissipating. Other parts of the elegance that was the 'electric stream' continued down her legs and into the ground. She turned her silver colored eyes to Otokage and then she glanced ever so briefly at Axel. Her attention migrated to Aki and then to the other chuunin who she had sparred against. Turning to Tetsuya she folded her arms across her chest. "Was that necessary?" She asked, her voice was soft and revealed the kindred genteel nature she possessed. Her natural instinct to protect would make her a very good medic some day, or so she hoped. Amane looked to the Otokage yet again. "If what he says is true, and you were the ones who taught these shinobi to be as they are now...please, train me as well. Lord Otokage."

(Soooo does anyone know if Bio is gonna be back on soon? I can't talk to him since PSN is still down.)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the Sound♫

Once Jurou got to Nanashi, he explained to him what he needed to talk about. "I think Kat is ready to take another chuunin exam."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm
(Whhooooooot random people, me likes. And finally all my energy is full on working.)

"Well, organize a team of genin and make sure they are ready for the chuunin exams, and you'll be in charge of that squad in future missions." Nanashi said with a smile. "I'm sure she's ready, but I want to see what her squad work is like." He said as he examined the fights. "Y'all are good." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou raised an eyebrow, and looked over at the group of shinobi who just recently finished their fight. "Which one of them are genin?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

hentaiprince

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX

A demon host...here in this village... he thought as he looked briefly to his side, his head cocked to the side as he glanced at the shinobi fighting the puppet user. A powerful shinobi she will become...too bad she is not the only host in this village though... he thought as he knew of another host that was also a Sound shinobi. With his hands at his side, Axel didn't do anything else except just stand there and watch. He wasn't given any specific orders, and it seems that the Anbu was taking care of the squad of genin. So there wasn't anything in particular that Axel needed to do here. He had half a mind to return to his master in Rain or see what his partner was up to back in Grass, but alas, he needed to stay here in Sound and see if he was of any use. Not only that, he needed to figure out a way to become a Jounin. He has been Chuunin for far too long and with the way things stand now, he won't be able to progress any further in terms of strength.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:42 pm
Kats eyes lit up when Nanashi mention about creating a squad and seeing how her teamwork was "omg wow this is awsome , i get to be in a squad oh yes , man i cant wait." Kat said exicetly and running around slightly.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xskyez

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm
Seeing as no one had yet answered Jurou's question Amane stepped forth. "None of them are genin, as far as I can tell by the way they are all fighting and conducting themselves, I'd say they're all chuunin. Sora, Tetsuya, Aki, and Nakamuro are for sure. I would volunteer but I have not yet achieved the rank of genin and I'm seeking training in the arts of medical jutsu and raiton techniques." The girl's electric stream slowed as she completed her statement. She unfolded her arms and began to snap her fingers in a tune that began to manifest itself in her mind. As she snapped the lightning flowed down her arm and was discharged with every successful snap.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm
"Ok, Jurou, you are in charge of Kat, this young lady and the lad back at the academy. Any problems with that?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:31 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou shook his head at Nanashi's question. He was actually glad that he had another medical nin to teach, although he wasn't sure what to expect with the one that was still in the academy. "None what so ever. But we're having a chuunin tournament?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:41 pm
Nakamuro finally got down from the current tree he was in, walking over to Nanashi to see he needed anything done or a group of genins or academy students he could look under and teach. With a small bow of respect to him, he looked at his Kage through his mask. "Nanshi-sama, is there anything I can do?" He ask in a rather polite tone and voice, but was also soft as well. he has been gone for quiet some time, most likely there is something to do around Sound

(Gah, dang it, i somewhat have a little bit of writer's block right now. Sorry if my grammar sucks right now... sweatdrop )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm
Kat ran over to amane and gave her hug . "Yay its seems we're going to be team members now , is'nt that so excting" Kat said letting go of amane and jumping up and down. "and by the way my name is Kat whats your name" Kat asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff