Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"I remember Jonny my brother giving me the guitar and that it was named after our sister Sabrina. I woke up with amnesia about a year ago." Gabriel answered the questions the best he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gavin nodded. "Right, right, right... well, either way, this topic of conversation is boring me." She said, yawning slightly. "Sorry for squeezing the juice out of the topic-fruit so early... but how could you expect me not to? It's rather rude just to assume things, I'll have you know." She said, now making assumptions herself.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:24 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"All I did was answer your questions." Gabriel said with a slight yawn as he stretched out popping his back as he did so..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:33 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gain shrugged. "That's all you had to do. Not that I asked you to, you had complete freedom of speech at the moment."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:04 pm
Sighing, Dee then took a few orders then she went down the stairs to her bedroom to change into something rather interesting. She was sure to keep her pirate uniform handy along with a memory charm that is said to help any creature regain their lost memories.

The memory charm she wore around her neck, which appeared to be nothing more than an ocarina tied to a string.

When she returned to the lounge, she earned many stares and whispers too. One guest said, "I hear that our fair queen has a wicked pirate streak to her. She besting out the pirates of Windwaker and that of Captain Jack Sparrow."

Another guest said, "I heard the same thing. I also hear that she has entire fleet of pirate vessels in the harbor and one of them is posing as a cargo ship that our Lord Terry unloads himself!"

"An incredible feat tha' is," a third guest said, "Some say he be the strongest man in all of Southtown. A retiree o' the King of Fighters tournaments."

"That queen of ours sure is mysterious," a fourth guest said.

Dee got up on stage behind Terry, nodding to the others where they began playing the Song of Recollection, it was a song to help restore memory loss to any soul who has lost memories. She then put the Ocarina to her lips and joined in. She was aiming at helping Gavin restore his lost thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel flinched at the music and it appeared to cause to look like he was in pain from listening to it. The song made his head hurt and he didn't like it trying to find a way to plug his ears he shouted over the music."STOOOOP!" He shouted still trying to plug his hears. Whatever they were trying to do he didn't like it.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm
Dee then began to sing, "Let the pain go through you, you shall not perish from it. Your memories restoring, you can thank me later for that. Memories lost and broken, memories faded away, memories lost from injury will not be left astray. Even my husband Terry has suffered a similar fate, so please allow this enchanted song heal what was taken away."

Resuming her playing, Dee blew into the Ocarina until the song was finished. She had a "third" eye on Terry as she knew that she had included him in her mystical spell casting.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:08 pm
(I want him to have amnesia forcing memories to come back is a bad thing)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel was glad when the music was over. His head was pounding and it didn't help at all."Is it over?" He asked looking around at the somewhat quiet room. He lowered his hands from his ears thankful that it'd stopped. He didn't like that music it only mad his head hurt.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:11 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

((Hey, you said you aimed the song at Gavin... did you mean Gabriel? Or was Gavin forgetting something? Also, Chumble, Dee was trying to further the plot, and give us something new to talk about... That is, to say, you should probably just roll with it...))

Gavin yawned. This song was making her sleepy. "Jeez, just a minute ago the music was super lively. I guess if this'll give him back his memories or whatever..." She said aloud to herself. 'Aw crud. I forgot to lock my door when I left...' She realized, while the song was playing. As the music stopped, and Gabriel was relieved, she laughed. "You know, I think she was trying to stop your amnesia... Although, I wasn't really listening to what she was saying. Sorry 'bout that..." She said, aiming the last comment to the girl on stage (Did she introduce herself yet? I kinda forgot, lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 pm
(Dee did not introduce herself yet no.)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

The only effect the song had on Gabriel was to give him a massive headache and make his head spin slightly."Thankfully it's over now." He said attempting to move from where he was standing and falling over on Gavin in the process it was clear the song had damaged his motor skills since he couldn't even take a step before falling over though hopefully that was only temporary.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm
Dee laughed, then said, "I was aiming the song at you Gavin, not Gabriel." She pointed to the lady from the Windwaker Isles. "I am known as Empress Dee, queen of the Renaissance galaxy. Amnesia, I understand had befallen Gabriel, but it was not Gabriel that I was worried about. You should have known where you were the moment you got here, grand-daughter. The song I played unlocks memories trapped and sometimes can be deflected back. Gabriel, you played your part so well. Yes, Gab, your memories had been lost, but that was because of who you were before you got amnesia. I caused your pain before, Gabriel. Your new memories have made you a better man than you were before."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 pm
The song had affected Terry too and suddenly Terry knew who Gabriel was before the amnesia. "Dee, are you saying that he was...?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:16 pm
Dee nodded, "Yes, sweetheart, Gabriel was formerly Geese Howard the terror of Southtown. I had to drain myself considerably in order to basically rebuild Geese into Gabriel. I had to revert him to a time before he had even begun to torment the Bogard family. I had forced him to race my horse at his racetrack just moments before he had that accident. Yes, Terry, I have done something incredibly dark, even for me. But, it was a necessary evil to stop your father Jonathan from turning Geese against us all and with that the entire galaxy lost for good. Jonathan too has suffered and has been transformed into something else. He will never bother us again or your mother for that matter. He can't."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 pm
( cat_stare please stop telling Gabriel he was a bad person before the amnesia because he wasn't.)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel looked annoyed, or at least tried to despite his head still spinning."Don't do it again." He said trying to sound annoyed but it came off more dazed then anything ells. He tried to get up but fell again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:21 pm
Terry wanted to run out there crying at first, but then instincts took over and he grabbed Dee into a hug so tight that Dee's pirate sword had its power nearly unlocked. Dee's pirate sword had the capability to extend, much like Goku's old staff neo-bo could. It was then that Terry kissed Dee passionately and for everyone to see.

In truth, Terry was eternally grateful for what Dee did for him.

(Thanks, Gavin for telling Chumble to go with the storyline. You just saved him from having another black mark and causing him to wait until December before being invited back rather than November.)  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games