Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm
We should give Anderson a warning. Put Mikami's severed head on Anderson's pillow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:14 pm
NotteRequiem
If she isn't, we'll pay a little visit to Mr. Anderson and show him our side of the story.

I'd be willing to.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:55 am
You know, a random thought popped into my head today. The idea of a video game based on the RE movies... And I gotta say, it sounds pretty badass... It's really too bad there isn't an Alice alternate costume in any of the RE games.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:01 am
That'd be pretty cool.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 pm
And frankly, I think Alice is the only one who'd be able to pass off the backflips and all the crazy s**t Leon did in RE4.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am
Yeah, it actually -works- in her scenario. As opposed to giggling at Leon's supposed resume that while in the US government he studied gymnastics...

... pansy probably wore spandex. Hahaha...

AHahahaahahaa.....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:39 pm
Well, you know, except for that laser scene. Even Alice isn't uber b***h enough to dodge them with a backflip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm
So...Just curious, what's everyone's thoughts about RE:Afterlife? Personally, I'm glad about it, because I would've been pissed if they left it at the ending of Extinction.

Taking place in Tokyo would be a cool change of scenery. I hope that they include more monsters in it though...Extinction sort of lacked there. The epic end battle between Alice and Dr. Issac's Tyrant wasn't satisfying enough.

Also, where Anderson went with the whole clones sort of made my draw drop...In disbelief. That's some fan fiction he's got going there, but it could lead to some awesome moments of...Uber Alice Awesomeness.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 pm
Well, we still don't know for sure that it is indeed happening in Tokyo, it's all rumors at this point. I'm pretty sure that Anderson hasn't finished writing the movie yet, IF he started, which I don't even think he has, yet. Either way, it COULD happen in Alaska, maybe the virus DID reach there afterall.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm
If there's going to be another movie, I hope Wesker plays a bigger part. I was very disappointed with how little they showed him. confused  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 pm
At least his presence wasn't over saturated. I mean, look at how much they whored him out in the games. He lost all his appeal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 am
Rumor mills report he will be starting to write it after he finishes scripting his next movie.

I only speculated Tokyo because of her mentioning of going there to kick some a**.

I think going to Alaska would be a waste; Just finish the movies already by going to Tokyo and killing the leaders...After that, there wouldn't be much more to do. Watching a movie about the rebuilding of society would just be overkill after that, so end it already.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Yeah, but that's the thing. If you do Alaska, and then do ANOTHER sequel about Tokyo, you could make 2 movies and not have to do a REbuild movie. Either way, I'd rather find out what happened to the convoy remainder. I wanna see K-Mart kick some more a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 am
I dunno... I think they should just make one epic movie that tells us what happened to Jill, the convoy AND Alice clones.

I just think spending more money on more movies could be a waste. Just give us what we want in one last movie.

As far as Wesker is concerned, I just hope they don't bastardize his character. I'm not sure I was too happy with the actor playing him in Extinction either..  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 am
NotteRequiem
I just think spending more money on more movies could be a waste. Just give us what we want in one last movie.

Exactly. My point intended. I'm rather an impatient person, so I'd like to see it end already with one final movie that could include everything in it.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games