Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

The tiny girl watched as now the entire table of strange people emptied itself of it's residents. The small blonde girl Raven accused Alexander of staring at was the last to go. She had not missed the fear that shot through her entire being though as the male placed his hands on her before he left. Such a curious response to a simple touch. Perhaps there was more behind it though. Filing away that information in her mind for later speculation, the Alice-like girl turned her head back to the others and sat there politely looking even more like a porcelain doll but with no intention of doing so.

Nodding her head slowly at Raven's response to her question. Like she would ever wander around outside in the first place, especially at night. Fleur of all people knew what could possibly be lurking out there in the darkness. Though others would not believe her, she knew that she was right. Many years of research and having almost had proof right under her nose was enough to convince her of the dangers.

She watched Raven glance around as if she were looking for someone and then she finally turned back to her. Fleur appeared startled by Raven's question as if no one had ever asked her something like that before. Which was the truth. In a way, Fleur was used to the people around her knowing all about her, she had only known her family since before this and it was a bit awkward getting to know new people. She bit at her bottom lip before answering, "'obbies? Well...I really like to dance...sing...and read. Reading ees my fav-favorite. I weel read anysing. My favorite is..." She stopped there. She was frightened to tell her the truth. What if she thought she was weird? Or what would Edan think as well? She didn't want to lose her to only friends that she just made because of she had a weird hobby. So instead she just shook her head and smiled.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 am
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander had been playing with the glass cup that held his water, running his finger along the edge lightly seemingly entranced by the rainbow light reflected in there. In truth he was thinking. Thinking about what he was doing here. What could this school do for him? Calm him? Fat chance of that. Even now as he sat there it was taking all the strength he had in him not to jump and take the lives of every mortal and vampire alike in this horrid hall. The thirst was becoming unbearable again and he had only fed an hour before coming down to dinner. He was clenching his other fist so hard the already pale flesh seemed even paler as it stretched across the bones underneath. He gritted his teeth together but his back was obviously tensed up.

When he saw that Angelique had risen from her seat and left the dining hall, he too rose quickly once she was gone so as not to attract attention to her. He set down the napkin he had in his hand on the plate of untouched food. His eyes scanned around the table giving a nod to both Edan and Fleur,
"I apologize for my rudeness but I am suddenly feeling very fatigued. It was a pleasure to meet the both of you and I hope to see you in some classes tomorrow perhaps." He turned to Raven next and lowered his head slightly in a mock bow, "Thank you for allowing me to join you for dinner tonight. I shall see you tomorrow. Good night." With the grace of a thousand English gentlemen, Alexander swept from the dining hall in a few strides of his long, lean legs.

He hurried once he was out of sight of the others in the room. He couldn't contain it much longer but he reminded himself that he must not let others see him for what he truly was. Hell he didn't even know aside from knowing the fact that he was not like the others. Being conceived by a vampire mother...that just did not happen. Something more sinister happened that night and he had the sneaking suspicion that his mother and father were both behind it. The fact that Milly was alive and well right now just added more suspicion in his mind. But no one must know of his true potential. To the others, he was nothing but a pure blood vampire. All unaware that he was not turned like the others or had a human mother. He had heard of the half-breeds like Kasey before and they even had a few in their own coven but they were lowly things, no one ever paid much attention to the likes of them. The others were turned. Even his parents were those that were turned...at least that is what they led him to believe.

Pushing the rambling thoughts from his mind, Alexander stopped briefly to sniff at the air. Catching a bit of Angelique's scent, he was off like a bat out of hell. He found her soon after sitting on the fountain. He was quiet as he made his way to her but was without a doubt sure of her knowing he was there. He made the mistake of wearing a sweet smelling cologne that Milly loved so much. Regardless of that he still silently slipped in beside her on the fountain and took the small girl in his arms brushing his fangs along the side of her neck. He felt like playing tonight and Angelique looked so sweet and fragile tonight that he couldn't help himself.
"What is it that troubles you? Angelique I've never seen you looking so utterly defenseless. It's extremely appetizing."

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageThe trees rattled with the breeze. Darkness settled upon the world. Faint howls rose up from the forest, a wolf pack calling to each other in the distance. The moon was a tiny sliver of silver in the sky, framed by the diamonds of stars. Fear fluttered in her mind and heart, tensing her body up so badly. The tiny vampiress was ready to spring into action if anybody surprised her at the moment. The little girl inside, who had never grown up, trembled in fear.
Memories...

It was a night much like this one. Whispered tangles of broken French brushed over her skin from the neighboring apartments. A girl, no more than fifteen, leaned against the doorway and watched her twelve-year-old sister suffering from an unnameable sickness. Her name was Cecile. What had been beautiful and soft white-blond hair was now tangled, dirty, and matted to her pale skin. She was shivering so badly, her frail frame trembling. She was covered in everybody's blankets. Her mother sat beside the bed while her father paced. Finally, he looked up at Angelique's shining eyes, which were thick with unshed tears, and whispered hoarsely, "Angélique, ma chère ... J'ai l'espoir."

Her father's chest filled with that hope. "Aller au marché et le commerce de ces--" He held out two shining rings to her. Angelique's eyes widened. "--pour une potion de couleur vert clair."

"Mais...Papa--"

"S'il vous plaît, Angélique. Ceci est plus important que certains anneaux simples. Allez. Je t'aime, ma fille."

With that, Angelique took her parents' wedding rings and headed to the market.

__

Angelique felt arms softly hug her. Her fingers twisted into instinctive claws before she inhaled his scent and realized that it was only Alexander. Within his arms, Angelique's body trembled with sorrow, horror, and dread. At this point, she could only feel the sorrow. She tilted her throat towards him, his fangs brushing over it and creating a wonderful pleasure. Angelique swallowed the bitterness in her throat that rose up to meet his question.

"Just thinking," Angelique whispered. "Nothing more."

She closed her eyes, suppressing the emotion that raged through her core.

OmmOmmCookies: Heeh, I got coconut ice cream. :3

Translations:

-"Angelique, my dear...I have hope."
-"Go to the market and trade these for a potion of a light green color."
-"But...Papa."
-"Please, Angelique. This is more important than some simple rings. Go. I love you, my daughter."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Resting her head on top of her hand, she noted that Angelique left. Unconsciously, Raven's shoulders relaxed. She had not even noticed that they had been tense in the first place. Before anybody could see her glance towards the pale girl, Raven glanced back to Fleur. She smiled at how cute the girl was and how apparently off-guard she had been taken.

"Really?" Excitement filled her, a hopeful balloon. "I love to dance and read. Even more writing..." She noticed that the girl had trailed off in the middle of her sentence. "If it's something weird, don't be too shy about it. I read all kinds of weird stuff." She rolled her eyes to the side. "Everything scary, pretty much. Vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts...the whole nine yards. Plus, the occasional alien or two."

Raven grinned widely, not at all ashamed of her obsession. Ever since the age of twelve, she had been reading about all things Gothic, supernatural, paranormal, and otherwise. Her mother, a writer and English professor herself at the community college, was obsessed with Edgar Allan Poe, Emily Dickinson, the Bronte sisters, and more. So, she had all of their books on her shelf. Raven read a bit of each and found herself utterly addicted, to Poe especially. When she came across EAP's "The Raven," she recognized her name and her sister's name, Lenore, in it. Skeptically, she looked at her mother and asked.
The woman had admitted to naming them after his poem. Why had she not been surprised?

Realizing that she had been getting into her favorite subject, literature, Raven almost laughed at herself. She really could be very passionate about it. That feeling from earlier, the ache to write, rose up within her chest. Her fingers tingled and Raven imagined her foutain pen poised between the fingers of her right hand. Swirling and looping cursive words would appear across the fresh and clean white paper of her notebook. Ink would bleed through to the other pages and forever stain them. The smell would rise to her nostrils and stun her mind...

Raven closed her eyes and sighed, in heavenly bliss at the moment. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of Alexander's voice. Her silver eyes cracked open and noticed his head bowing to hers. Mockingly, would she dare say? The goth girl was tempted to rise from her seat and curtsy in response to him. Instead, she remained perfectly poised in her seat.

"Pleasure having you," she returned, her eyes boring into his. "See you tomorrow, Alexander."

Her head tilted to the side. Her eyes followed him before snapping back to Fleur to hear her answer.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey looked at her father as he stared at her. "Kasey do you know this...boy." he asked causing Kasey to nod " I do." She said moving her hair behind her shoulder. Hearin sebastian laugh she shook her head."Still an a**." She mummbled knowing he could hear her. Sliding her hands into her back pocket she looked up at the sky. "Sebastian why are you hear, you shouldnt be here." She hissed as her father looked at Sebastian. Listening to Sebastian and began to laugh "Your territory." She said biting her lip chuckling then froze hearing what he said next. Looking at her father she saw the look in his eyes."I have no desire to hunt, and I use my strength to keep my blood line strong not kill mortals for the hell of it." He spoke as he looked at kasey causing her to look away "You will come home Kasey and do what you have to." he spoke. Kasey looked at her father and moved around Sebastian and right infront of her father looking up at him. "You listen here I will not bow down to your every whim like that women and every one else does." She hissed as he narrowed his eyes then smirked "Fine then if that is the case then you have to with him." He said causing Kasey to freeze then growl "WHAT!!" She yelled "You heard me and you better have it done before I come back." He said and vanished causing Kasey to shake as she growled..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Amusement flickered through him, stimulating his bored cranium. His eyes flicked back to Kasey and then back to the man she claimed as her father. Hearing their exchange, Sebastian actually realized that he was interested. The man refused to hunt. Sebastian's lips set in a thin, indifferent line. He stepped away to observe the two, examining their actions and reactions to each other. What his observations told him was that Kasey was not on good terms with her father. Also, she was very much her father's daughter. Strong-willed and obstinate. His mind pounded with beautiful stimulation.

He flashed an amused look to Kasey. Her father was insistent. And Sebastian was quite interested in Kasey.

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey growled and turned and looked at Sebastian then walked past him going deeper into the forest. "I need to feed, take my anger out on something." She thought shaking her rage growing. Letting her eyes dart around she heard splashing in the distant and took off towards the sound. Once she got to where she was headed she jumped into the trees and looked down and saw a guy jumping down into the water from a little cliff that was there. Licking her lips she watched him swim around. Tilting her head she continued to watch him then jumped down out of the trees and walked over causing the guy to look at her. Smiling her inncoent smile she saw the boys already tanned cheeks darken slightly. "Do you mind if I join you I had a long day and would love a swim." She said her voice soft but seductive. Seeing him nod she began to undress in just her undergarments and dove in. Coming up she moved her hair out of her eyes and swam over to him and wrapped her arms around him. Licking her she leaned close to the boy before pressing her lips against his. "His blood is pumping like crazy through his vains." She thought shivering at the thought. Not being able to wait to sink her fangs into him. Looking at him she smiled and backed up causing him to follow. Slowly they made it to where there was a little bit of land. Pushing the boy on the ground. Smirking she crawled ontop of his and pressed her body against hers. Looking at the boy in the eyes she leaned down and kissed his neck. Feeling him arch his neck made her shiver. Slowly she licked his neck and kept his face to the side then bit down hard into his neck. Screams of the boy echoed through the forest. Pulling away she stared the boy in the eyes and saw pain and fear. Licking the blood off her lips she bent down to his ear. "Dont worry..it wont hurt I promise." She whispered and moved to the front of his neck and bit down onto his jugular and ripped it out quieting his screams for every. Slowly she bagn to bite and claw him every where causing a puddle of blood to surround them. After opening every major vain in the boys body Kasey had blood every where she began her feast on her meal..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander was thrown for a loop. Was she...trembling? Yes, he could feel it as his arms held her to his chest. Instinct made him pull her closer even as she tilted her neck to him, so invitingly. He wasn't concerned with drinking and feeding right now. Angelique had never shown this side of herself to him and her vulnerability was somewhat...endearing? Instead of immediately sinking his teeth into her oh so soft and pale flesh, Alexander raised his hand and cupped her chin. He gently turned her head towards him more so that he could see her face. To make it less uncomfortable he also turned her body. He needed to see her eyes. To see the emotions lying underneath in order to be certain that she wasn't just playing a game with him. As he read the emotions he also recalled the little scene he had witnessed between her and her sire in the dining hall. The wince of pain she had given as he dug his nails into her shoulders...Was he the cause of that? And yet she had still come so willingly.

For reasons unknown to even himself, Alexander took the small girl into his lap and held her tightly to him as he ran kisses up and down the length of her slender neck. Never had he been this way with anyone but Milly but Angelique was giving him something that he craved right now. Defenselessness. Vulnerability. A delicateness and innocence that neither Raven nor Milly seemed to possess anymore.

He raised his head to hers only to look into her startling eyes.
"I won't ask what it is that you are thinking of. Unless you want to tell me. I only came out here for one purpose and yet Angelique... With a low growl he dipped his head low and bite ravenously into the jugular. He sucked furiously at her neck taking in as much blood as he could before he pulled back with another growl and sigh. He tossed his hair back out of his now bright red eyes and looked right back at the girl in his arms, "You have given me more than that. So I thank you for that. Despite the trouble I know you will be in. Why do you come?" He hoped she could speak as he drank from her because just as he asked the question, the smell of the sweet blood rushed over him again and he had to go back and sink in his teeth once more. As he drank he ran his tongue over the wound giving her more of that pain she desired from him as well as pleasure.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx There was a moment there where Edan just spaced out. It was a moment that came and went often. So often in fact, most people didn't realize it happened. At this particular point he had completely missed the departure of Angelique and Alex. The rest of the table he saw. It took a moment of thought to come back to the present.

When he came back, they were talking about books. Edan smiled and nodded at what they were saying. As a personal opinion, he hated books and reading, and school. Anything that didn't involve person to person interaction. Like parties for instance."Books? That is where I excuse myself. Don't want to start sounding dumb." He pushed his seat back and stood. "Fleur nice to meeting you. We have a date tomorrow, don't forget." He smiled brightly and turned to Raven. "You too Miss." He saluted like a dork and walked out the same door as everyone used.

His goal was to find where he left his bike. He wanted to go find a place to hang out and work on her. He remembered parking it out back, through one of the gardens. So that is where he decided to head first.

Little did he know he had to walk through the same garden Angelique and Alex were in. That is until he got there and was surprised by the little visual. His stomach sort of dropped for a second, because he had thought him an her had something going. But after all Edan had just met the girl.

This was what he was so focused on, he didn't notice any blood. He was very oblivious to a lot. He got it from his father, who focused on science so much, he didn't notice the key points. Edan cleared his throat and spun back around to go to his room. That was more than he wanted to see. His bike was so not worth walking past that.

[[OoC: Sorry that whole posting thing didn't go as planned ^^;]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am
EDITED

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageFor a long time, there was silence from Alexander. She was left with her own heartbreaking memories. Too real. It was all too real. Her head fell limp against her chest. Her body tensed, curling away from Alexander. Shoulders shook. Her body burned with a fury of emotions. She forced the tears back, fear rolling bile up and down her throat. Alexander--damn him--held her even closer. Making her feel even more like a little girl.

Emotions are the weakness of the mind, Sebastian taught their coven. You are never to show them.

That was one thing Angelique had never been fully able to adhere to. Sometimes she did it better than others. Times like this weren't one of them. Breaking her away from her thoughts, Angelique held her chin and body and twisted both towards him. Her light blue eyes burned into his, boiling inside with rage. Like a cornered feline, Angelique bared her teeth threateningly at him. Fingers curled into deadly claws. She could tell he was reading through her defenses. That made her even angrier.
This was none of his business.

Just as she was about to attack him (she planned to claw him across the chest), she felt his cool lips on her neck. For a moment, the rage in her head flared red in her mind's eyes. Then, all emotions settled down. Once again, she swallowed that same bitterness that came up. Alexander was gentle when he wanted to be, and Angelique could easily see why so many girls ended up pining after him. Still, this wasn't what she wanted. She wanted what she despised, the source of threatened pain. A cold blond angel who viewed her as less than vermin. He only used her. It was nice to imagine that it was his lips, brushing down her neck and back up again. Only daydreams would suffice.

Angelique proceeded to tilting her head to the side. Only her neck muscles relaxed. At the thought that this was just Alexander and not Sebastian, every other part of her body grew tense. She threw her head back in ecstasy as his sharp teeth buried themselves in the center of her throat. The jugular bled out straight into his mouth. She could feel the blood, her life source, leaving her body. It was only then her body relaxed and went limp. Her back tingled with pleasure, relishing this delightful pain. No match to what Sebastian had in store for her. She gasped as Alexander's teeth left her body. A question before he dived in for more, no doubt hungry from being around so many mortals.

Angelique's eyes slammed shut. The tears she had held back slipped down her cheeks. His tongue danced over her pulsing wound. Pleasure curled through her, tingling through her body and all the way down to the tips of her toes. What was the harm in answering that question? Breathing out, she whispered, "Because this pain is no match to what he inflicts."

As more tears trickled past her eyes, she opened them a fraction to look at Alexander. Past him she saw Edan standing there, his expression wounded. Possibly by the sight of Alexander's face in her neck. Angelique watched the mortal walk away. Had he developed feelings for her? Bitterness trickled down her esophagus. She was partially amused, a smirk tugging at the edges of her lips, and partially wistful.

OmmOmmCookies: Hatter, your post got me thinking about Raven. Does it make sense to have had Raven change within a day? It doesn't make a lick of sense now that I think about it. I want to change it, but I want to see what you think.

Translations:

~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 am
[[editing Angelique's post]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 am
[[Also, Hidden Tears will be off for a time. She already informed me about this. She has a lot going on. Hero, you can have your vampire character interact with Raven and Fleur for a while if you like. At Hidden's request, Amelia is going to be sick.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 pm
**I'll post later on tonight. My baby sister has a baseball game I want to go to :3 Have to cheer on my fam you know? XD Anyway it's totally up to you Evo. Personally I think it adds even more of a twist into it. Alexander has like three ladies he sort of is leaning towards right now and it's quite fun >:3**  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm
[[Oh being a writer can be so confusing sometimes. x3
Anyway, I hope you have fun! I'll probably be up late again. It just got on a two week break. So far, I have been laaa-zy.
Say good luck to your sis for me. :3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Iron spiked the air. The unmistakable scent of blood spilled (and possibly drank) reached his nostrils. One of the scents originated from the forest, in the direction Kasey had gone, and the other towards the school. His teeth dug into his bottom lip, aching to bite and to feed. Sebastian's fists curled tightly, his fingernails once more digging into his pale palms. Pinpricks of blood red burned where his eyes were.

He was in no patient mood to go after an obstinate vampiress. Instead, he was hungry. Thirsty. For blood to be spilt. A true predator, Sebastian stalked through the forest. He grew close to the school and to Angelique and Alexander's rendezvous point. Sebastian could smell them on the air, mixed with the tang of blood. Another scent wafted past his face. A mortal (male, strong and healthy) was heading away from the two. Did he see them?

Sebastian sneaked through the underbrush and fixed his eyes on the mortal. No. The mortal didn't see a thing. The vampire tilted his head to the side, observing the mortal's expression. He was... To no doubt, this had to be the most amusing thing he had seen in a long time. The mortal had a crush on Angelique. His mind spun as he watched Angelique's eyes open and look after the mortal, pain gleaming behind her pleasured expression.

He followed the mortal through the darkness, carefully making some noise on the way. The smell of fear made this predator ever hungrier.

OOC : Hero, I'm having Sebastian come for Edan. :3  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games