Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

Cross joins in the fray as he and Shadow brawled like sworn allies. Shadow only relied on his hand to hand combat as he didn't want to waste power or ammo on such weaklings. Shadow looks back at Cross after seeing he made a birdy with the inmate's head and knocked down several of the inmates charging at him. Shadow looks back at Cross with a toothsome smirk and gives him a thumbs up,"Jackpot". Suddenly, Shadow sees a colossal inmate with defibrillators attached to his arms as he was about to palm strike Cross with a sparking electrocution. Shadow quickly leaps at Cross and knocks him out of the way. He gets struck be the Inmates shocking palm strike and flies crashing into the wall. For a moment, the inmates laughed at Shadow seeing that he has been disgracefully taken down. Suddenly, his chuckles begins to echo through the lab as he glares at them with his crimson eyes glowing. He plunges out of the wall and says,"Thanks, I needed that", he says as he exposes his fangs seeing that strike cause a more violent battle drive to awaken in him. The wind picks up around Shadow as he giving the inmates a terrifying deathly glare as he draws out his assault rifle. He leaps through the crowd at high speed spinning in a spiral with his rifle blazing in rapid fire. His timing and aiming at high speed was so precise, every inmate was hit with a head Shadow. With the colossal inmate directly in Shadow firing path, he prepares to charge his palm and strike him down again even though it barely had any effect on him at all. Shadow avoid the strike with aerial maneuvers and pulls out a grenade. he plunges the explosive into the hulking brute's mouth and kicks it down his throat while propelling himself straight at Cross. Shadow quickly opens his coat like a bat spreading its wings and covers Cross from the blood splattering explosion as the inmates organs and entrails fly around the room. Shadow moves back and flaps his coat to the side with blood flying off him. He sighs out softly with ease as he says,"The climax in every battle is like a work of art, yet so damn messy". Shadow leaves an impression that he enjoys the thrill of death, destruction and mayhem, but could it really be his true nature? And that cold deathly glare he had earlier almost resembled someone elses. Shadow offers his hand to Cross as his face goes back to it's calm and expressionless usual self.

Shadow's counter attack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:21 am
Cross scratches his nose and took Shadow's hand lifting himself up.

" Well I guess i'll say thanks for that shove..though it wasn't necessary."he said grinning and tapped Shadow on the shouldar as if to say "good job" and turned looking around.

A slow rumble started under Cross's and Shadow's feet. Out of no where a huge laser went straight from the ground to kill them both. Cross dove at Shadow pushing him to the right and falling just a tad to the left maybe an inch safe of the attack. Two huge claws appeared infront of the hole and the creature pulled itself into view. Its dark red eyes focusing on Cross's and then looking over to Shadow. Opening its mouth it aimmed another laser like blast at Shadow..followed by two more. Cros jumped up and charged the beast..kicking it square in the jaw making it shoot up and stumble backward.

Beast of Vincent's: IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/Killedkenny_2006/werewolf.jpg[/IMG]

Vincent nodded and waved goodbye to Nyx before disappearing into the hallway. He opened the door to the room he had kept Luna in. He looked around and sighed.

"Alright Jackle..you know what to do."he said gently and the man jumped from what seemed the very roof right next to Vincent. He nodded and went out.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna had her eyes closed and was trying to sleep. Trying to make this all a dream and that she wasn't really locked up. She heard Vincent's voice and then saw Jackle jump down next to Vincent. She started to sit up as she looked over at Vincent by the door. She didn't say anything but she smiled softly and shook her head as she laid down again. "I can only imagine what's going to happen now. I know they're here. I bet you're happy though. Looks like Cross came for me after all. Like you wanted right? That was one of the reasons you brought me here if I remember correctly." she said as she sighed. Nyx stood there as Vincent walked away from her and she looked around. She frowned and sighed before she spotted a spirit. It was the same young boy spirit from before. The only that wasn't sacrificed when she summoned her beast. She smiled softly at the spirit and winked at him. "Don't you worry about a thing. I'll find a way out of this. In the meantime, go find my little friends and let them know I'm a bit tied up for a while." she said with a giggle. The spirit tilted his head but smiled and ran off to find the others.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Shadow quickly dodges the laser by flexing back with quick timing and flips with great maneuvering with flexibility, making a backward cart wheel. He then leaps low, sliding underneath the last one and toward the creature to attack from below while cross gets above. While sliding he takes out the assult rifle, fires at the creature's legs to knock it off balance and flicks himself upward in an aerial kick hard towards the torso to knock it back hard enough to send it flying into the wall if after Cross would deal his blow to it. Shadow shows great speed and timing during the whole assault.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 am
The creature growled in annoyance afte this little stunt by the two experiments. He caught Shadows foot and in turn threw him..the force was hard enough that if it connected in a wall..or really anything else..it could injure Shadow. But the creature shot a laser towards him while he was still in the air..he was going to shoot another before Cross came down bringin the hammer he had collected earlier down on its skull. It growled but it was to late. Cross hit 3 more times..before the creature became limp.

Vincent shook his head.sighing gently.

"You'll understand when its over."he said and leaned back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Pissed | Thoughts: Grrrrrrrrr........

User Image Marie had felt a presence that was underneath her. She knew an attack was coming. She also knew it was coming fast, having her little time to avoid it. She had too choices: let it hit her, or, take half of the blinding attack. At the last second, she twisted her body in a painful way, in attempt to dodge it. The sand sputtered into her right eye, causing blindness in that eye. She tried to 'roll' in the air, but failed having two of the three darts hit her. One in her shoulder, and one in her thigh.

All three would have hit her if she hadn't have twisted her body. In the hand opposite of the infected arm, she tried to cover her eye, wincing in pain, but found she could not move. Dammit, those darts must be dipped in some poison of some sort she thought to herself. She then let out a grunt that sounded like it could be a laugh,
"I don't need a body to fight,"she muttered as she used the little strength in her body to dg her finger tips into the ground. As long as she had plants or the plants that the scientists had used with her, she could fight.

Sorry I haven't been online in a while, I've had trouble with my health, moving, and other crap. I'll try my best to get online more often.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 pm
The old man shook his head as he was putting his cane in the earth..he had control of this element..she wouldn't beat him this way.

"You cannot move..surly you realize I can kill you here..your nowhere near any trees..plants yes..but my element is all around you. We both have a great experience with posions..but surly you must realize your physical body is almost ripe for my picking."he said gently and kneeled down.

"Now I suggest you stop fighting..and listen."he said coughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Angry | Thoughts: I can still fight

User Image Marie scowled to herself. She couldn't let this old man defeat her so easily. She sighed then spat in his face. "I wouldn't give in to you if you were the strongest person alive......But I'll hear what you have to say. If I don't like it, I'll continue to fight you until my demise,"she put out there. She knew she could not fight him, no matter how strong willed she was. She then looked up at him with a look that was a questionable one. How did he know I could control plants? she thought. The fact did not matter, but, she still wanted to know.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm
The old man moved his head sighing..her spit hit the earth with a light drip like sound. He rose his hand bringing the back of his knuckles for her face. Not to harm her really but to wake up the girl to see how defensless she really was.

"Show some damn respect..I could kill you..and I have chossen not to..so why don't you just show respect?"he growled and his spirit could tell by her emotions that she was puzzled.

"Vincent knows many things..he fooled you all into coming her. He could kill Nyx if he wishes...I could kill you...hell he could kill Luna aswell..the only ones not in his grasp yet are your little boys running up the stairs."he said softly and smiled.

"Now Vincent doesn't want any of you dead..his plans include all of you."he said and leaned on the cane sighing.

"But of course you wouldn't know yet."he scoffed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm
Marie's cheek that the old man hit turned red on impact. She felt angered but made a child like expression when he started lecturing her on respect. She seemed embarrassed. Her eyes met his and a shiver went down her spine, or, thats what she thought it was. Her eyes widened when he said Vincent's plan included all of them. She tried not to show it, but she was quite frightened by the thought.

Marie sighed and looked at his wrinkles in thought of what to do. She couldn't just quite get up and leave, so she looked up at the sky and said,"Well I doubt anyone is coming to my rescue, and I'm obviously not leaving any time soon, so, why don't you just tell me what Vincent is planning, hm? I won't tell a soul,". Even though she was kidding, she still wanted to know. Just in case she made it past the poison and met back up with the others.
(the codes aren't working on my phone and thats where I'm doing this from)  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm
The old man laughed.

"My a** lies better girl."he said but leaned away smiling.

"I fear that you don't even realize it..but your friends are dead."he said softly.

" Vincent is saving you and Luna..and Shadow. We souls aren't as cruel as you've assumed."he said and he sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Shadow crashes through the wall as Cross finishes off the creature. When it was over, Shadow's voice echoes through the hole in the wall,"I'm, okay.....ow!!!". Stepping out of the rubble and the dust from the bricks, Shadow only had a few minor scratches. While dusting off, he mutters,"Well that was embarrassing.". Looking behind at the hole, he notices a secret passage. "Huh, maybe this can lead to a way out of this weird lab.", he thought. "Hey Cross!!! Check this out!!!!", he calls out to him.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:47 am
Cross threw the hammer away but Shadow quickly caught his attention.

"Yeah?"he asked and walked over starring at the hole he raised an eyebrow.

"Strange.."he muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm
Looking down the pitch black path way, Shadow cocks his assult rifle and adds another clip. "Man, Does Vincent always like to screw around with this D&D crap?.", Shadow cracks a small joke as his eyes glow bright, setting on his night vision. He makes a careless sigh and scopes of the path. "Hmm, nothing here. Just a long tunnel.", he says as his voice echoes through the path. "I guess were good for now.", he said looking back and walking into the path to where ever it leads.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games