Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm
"Or, so that you Hunters don't attack with people everywhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 pm
"And had you explained this, and what the container is, I would have let you pass." Edge argued as she took a few more steps.

"You see where I'm going with this?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 pm
"You would not have believed me with what the contents were."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 am
"I know she's in there Hale. Let her go," Steam growled.
"It's not that simple. The binding process cannot be undone so easily," she replied. "Besides... this one's talents were being waisted in your silly little group. Her powers are better off in my control."
At the sound of the clicking Hale's entire body started to shake, then her expression suddenly changed. She thrust her hands at Steam prison, covering the rest of him in another 6 feet of thick ice before running out of the building.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am
The 'Clicker', as Edge so eloquently called it, crawled quickly towards Steam, examining the ice.

It then looked toward where Hale had run and gave chase.

After a few moments of climbing the walls and roofs, it jumped in front of Hale, a light shining from its head, showing an image.

"Now, now...Is that any way to react to your colleague..?" the voice chuckled, clearly not belonging to the Maverick in front of her.

"Our plans will soon come to fruition. I do hope you are prepared for our first attack...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 am
Hale visibly twitched again, followed by the same change in expression. "This one is feisty," she replied. "The fire walls I've trapped her in require my constant attention," she complained, looking away from the other maverick shamefully. "But when the time comes I will be ready."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm
The voice gave a chuckle.
"Not to worry. As long as Hackx remains active, the hold will never break."

"Now, be ready as soon as possible. We make our move, soon."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 pm
"Very well," Hale replied, giving a nod before turning to leave the building.

Steam looked around the small air pocket he'd been given, but otherwise stayed very still until the screen with legs started walking away. A few small antenna emerged from his head, part of his communication systems.

Commander... Dozer... I'm a little... stuck, he said over com. I'm in a warehouse not far from you ******** hackx))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 pm
"You still didn't give me a chance." Edge pointed out once more, moving closer and taking a cautious seat next to Tango.

"A chance is all people need."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 pm
"A chance the others never gave me." Tango replied, going back to watching everyone else.

As the conversation ended, the 'Clicker' jumped up into the air, latching onto a roof, and disappeared.

It would be five minutes before Dozer made his way to the warehouse.
As he entered, he looked around and found the block of ice.
"........We cool, Steam..?" he chuckled.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm
"You're hilarious," Steam yelled in an unamused tone, his voice barely audible through the 6 feet of ice. "You want to help me out of here? This isn't exactly comfy..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm
"But it was a chance I gave you." Edge replied, as she started to watch the public as well.

"But, it seems you will refuse to see the side of my situation."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm
A fist suddenly went through the ice, and nearly hit Steam's head.
It went out of the ice, leaving a giant hole.
"Better?"

"Forgive me, then. Years have taught me trust useless.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 pm
Steam climbed out of the hole. "Yea thanks," he said as he pulled some of the bits of ice off that were still stuck to his armor. "She was here... and Haley was still in there somewhere. I saw her fighting Hale," Steam explained. "I don't believe that message I got was just a trap."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm
"Understandable. As long as you walk away learning that we are not all the same, I suppose I could forgive you for putting me in this state." Edge sighed, as she was still bored in a sense with her mission. Although Tango stirred up some amount of excitement, she would have rather been doing something practical than patrolling or conversing with an unknown reploid.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games