Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm
jack smiled walking up taking out his key unlocking his door walking into a small living room with two couches a two seat and three seat and a small wooden coffee table in the middle a creme colored carpet covering the floor and pale green wallpaper with different pictures on the walls on dark brown shelves along with books "well make yourself comfortable while i make some tea and S.K. would you like some punch?" he saidpatting S.K. on the head lovingly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am
S.K. giggled," Yes pease!"

Light noted the happy home feeling. He wasn't so sure of himself now, but nodded and sat down with nothing betraying his poker face.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm
jack nodded striding off to the small kitchen taking out some juice pouring into a plastic cup and putting the kettle on the stove heating the water once finished he brought the three cups to the living room on a small tray placing them down on the small coffee table sitting on next on the couch S.k. in the middle "uh i didnt know which tea to make so i made simple sakura tea if that's ok" he said blushing feeling a bit conscious  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 pm
"That's fine." Light smiled softly.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm
jack smiled sipping his tea a small blush on his cheeks  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm
sing of love n cupcakes
jack smiled sipping his tea a small blush on his cheeks

Light took a sip of his tea, watching S.K. and Jack from the corner of his eye.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:15 pm
jack giggled with sk turning to look a light noticing him staring and smiled sweetly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 pm
sing of love n cupcakes
jack giggled with sk turning to look a light noticing him staring and smiled sweetly

Light smiled back warmly. S.K. looked from Jack to Light and back again, he made the final asumption that the two would be together for quite some time.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am
Light smiled back warmly. S.K. looked from Jack to Light and back again, he made the final asumption that the two would be together for quite some time.

finishing his tea Jack stood up "S.K. would you like a cookie i believe my mom made some before she left" he said walking to the kitchen to wash his cup  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm
sing of love n cupcakes

finishing his tea Jack stood up "S.K. would you like a cookie i believe my mom made some before she left" he said walking to the kitchen to wash his cup

S.K. clapped his hands together and smiled," Yes, please." Light smiled and picked up his son, whho happily hugged his father in return." You like Ja-chan, don't cha, S.K?" The young child nodded and said," He nice! Like a lot!"  

Uchiha_Kris

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces