Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Anne was surprised with Olive's sudden anger. "What was his player's name?" She blurted out. "And... If you remember his team... Maybe you could get some info from the players? At least learn something... We can't talk about the game, so theres a whole side of him you probably don't know... Unless he told you.. But if he did, he would've gotten a penalty."
Hey Anne.. I just thought of something...
Anne didn't say anything else. She just sat with a sad look on her face.
You think he did tell her? I mean.. No one talks about the game.. What if the penalty was death?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 pm
"Im sorry.... I dont remember.... At all...." Olive said saddly, wiping off her face even more with a sniffle.
There, there.... Such a pretty shouldnt be seen in this condition.
Olive couldnt help but give a little smile at Alex's words with a sniffle.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm
Anne risked it. "What team are you on?"
Want me to kill her? It's not hard to find out who her player is.
'No. Not yet... I wanna know about her. I don't want to trust her innocence. Not after Michael.'
In Anne's head, Ryan's mouth crept into a slow grin. Aye. DEAR player of mine. I have an idea. It could get Michel to like me.
'.....Somehow, I just know he's gonna end up killing you for this.'
Ryan laughed in Anne's head. Hey now, if I die, he dies. His head fell back, almost roaring with laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm
"What team?"
No Olive.... Weve been over this....
"Id rather not share...." Olive said, looking down.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Ryan took over. "No, you'd rather not..." He agreed calmly. "You won't share your team, but you'll share your history? And your brother's death?" He kept his voice level, to not give anything away. "Seems a little... Different.. If it were me, I'd keep all my history a secret."
'Watch it.' Anne said sternly.
Ryan nodded. "If you're absolutely sure that you don't want to share, that's fine with me. But your gonna want to know who your teammates are. You can't do that if you don't say your team. Your gonna need a strategy for this game. Think everything through." Ryan was surprised with how.... Calm... He was.. He thought his impatience would've gotten the better of him, but no.
'You're getting better at keeping your temper.' Anne giggled.
It's from talking to the characters. You know.. YOUR people.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 pm
"She has a point...." Olive whispered.
Doesnt matter. I dont trust anyone.
"...Im fine keeping to myself...."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Ryan nodded his head. "If it's simply a matter of trust, then you won't get very far. You have to trust your teammates. And the only way to find out who they are is to talk to them outside the game. The only place you can do that is here. Anywhere else, and you'll get a penalty." He stopped for a second, catching his breath. "Remember that you can't be a player. Everyone has different names. The person you trust in the game could very well be the person you hate the most outside. There's no way for you to know. Even with the penalty of talking to your player."
Anne nodded. 'Tell her about the in-game effect?'
She'll find out soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:28 pm
Olive's mouth quivered, holding head head, shaking her head. "I dont know what to do! I dont know who to trust or what to say!" She teared up slightly, sniffling.
Oh Olive.... If you need to...go ahead and tell him. Im sure I can take care of myself.
"But youll get hurt...." She whispered.
I wont die. Ill protect you.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm
Ryan bit his tongue. She was so pathetic! "If you wanna play a harder game, don't trust anyone. Not even your teammates. Your just setting yourself up to die. And I guarantee that if your player dies, you will too. That's a rule the company won't break." He said this rather harshly, probably giving a hint that it wasn't Anne. So much for getting her trust.
Anne shrugged. 'I don't see her as an ally. I just want her info. After that, she can die. Her player however,' She laughed, 'You shouldn't have too much of a problem.'
Ryan smirked. Whatever. He said he'd kill me. Make me mad and I'll allow it to happen.
Anne stopped laughing. 'Ya right. You wouldn't do that.'
Ryan hid his smile. She was right. He wouldn't give up a chance to win just cause of her. He wouldn't die so easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm
Olive looked up at her, she took a deep breath. "...Seirra...."
Go ahead Olive.... We're gonna have to make friends with these two arent we? Alex sighed.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 pm
Ryan smiled. "Alice, Sierra, and Becca." He said without thinking. "The only one I know outside the game is Jasper. He is Sierra. Make friends with him."
'You told her the nobles' names?' Anne asked.
Why not? She'll find out soon enough anyways, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 pm
Olive looked up at them. She nodded. "Thank you.... Im sorry.... Im trying to be more confident but...."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Ryan snapped. "But you're too scared of your insecurity? You cry in front of people, and give out all your secrets, making it easier for your enemies to plot against you."
'Ryan, stop it!' Anne barked.
"And all the while, you cry to your player, hoping he could give some advice. Like he knows a damn thing. You're lucky it's him and not me. You would've killed yourself a LONG time ago if I was your player. You are damn lucky you have someone that puts up with all your bullshit. Does he even understand pain?" Ryan laughed. "Oh, no, of course he doesn't. But after your first round, he will. If he survives. Give that b*****d a message for me; he wants to kill me? Fine. He's more than welcome to. But I am a noble. And he is a low-ranking player. I have enough of them that are more than willing to die for me. He wants to kill me? Like I said, fine. Bring an army." Ryan stood, and strode out of the study, letting his words sink into her head.
Anne sighed, frustrated. 'You. Are the biggest a*****e. In the game. Next to Michael.'
Ryan smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Olive's head snapped up as he walk out. She turned toward the door. "I dont know anything about the game! Im just trying to survive! I dont know what will be used against me! Its hard not being insecure if youre so far IN THE DAMN DARK! Im told two different things all the time! Between my player and other charectors, i dont know whos right! I dont know who to trust!"
Olive-
"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" Olive screamed. Her gands curled into fists. She was such a frail girl. She had never outbursted before....  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm
((your yelling at Ryan and he isn't even in the room anymore XD ))

Ryan heard her screaming from inside the study. "She'll be the first to die." He said smugly.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff