Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm
"Hmm?" Sakkaku opened one eye as she saw an Umbreon flee her Den. Thinking he had come to steal her food or something, she quickly caught up to him and picked him up by the scruff of the neck. "And just what do you think you were doing in my home?" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm
Oh, hi shade.
I-I didn't know it was your home.
I'm j-just looking for a place to hide from flora
* I blush*
w-were kinda p-playing tag.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm
Sakkaku laughed and put the Umbreon down. "I see, so you young ones were playing a game". She reminisced about playing games when she was younger and used to play. "Though it was pretty easy since I can take the form of anyone or anything" she mused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Kiba left the new home, he and the other water pokemon created, and wandered around for food. He found an Oran Berry bush and started to eat from it.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 am
"Acid? You in here?" Asked Preston coming in and finding a Zoroark and a Zorua. "Oh hello. Didn't think anyone was in here." Said Preston. "Acid the course is ready so come by whenever." Preston said to the Umbreon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 am
Flora put her nose to the ground her friend had stepped in a rare kind of moss the sent was easy to find if you knew much about plants. Soon as she had tracked him down she pounced on him. "Found You!!"  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am
* I look up at flora when she pounces on me and I blush*
aw. Y-you caught me...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 am
"Yes But you found a rare moss its realy good for healing and its tasty to its rare in sinnoh but not in johto"  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm
* I blush as I look at flora*
um, o-ok
Wh-what's It called?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: eve
Level: 60
Personality: She is often calm and friendly to anyone though is a bit careful when she meets new people. Not the type to attack unless attacked first.
Other info: Once had a trainer who left her a collar with a rare blue gem on it. unlike normal espeon she can use 1 move from each of her forms they are. Umbreons shadow ball, jolteons thunder fang, glaceons icebeam,leafeons leafblade, vaporeons hydropump, flareons flamethrower, espeons psybeam and eevees quick attack.

Eevee awakes to the sound of a pokemon eating from the oran berrie bush she was hideing in. She stands up slowly and uses quick attack runs around kiba to make sure she puts some space bewteen them.

((Would have posted more kira but it is a royal pain to find a persons profile in this rp could you tell me what page you posted it on? if you can i will edit this post so you have more to work with also what pokemon is kiba?))  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Acidburn95
(kiba is a vaporeon)
(acid( that's me) is an Umbreon)
(Luna is a shiny Umbreon)
(flora is a leafeon)
(Chaos is a lucario)
(Ali is a shiny pink lucario)
( it's better if you read all the posts up to now to get a good grip on what's going on and who's who and what happend to who ever.just saying :3 )

((problem with doing that is there over 300 post and i am on a laptop truth be told in about a half hour i have to get off so it does not overheat.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: eve
Level: 60
Personality: She is often calm and friendly to anyone though is a bit careful when she meets new people. Not the type to attack unless attacked first.
Other info: Once had a trainer who left her a collar with a rare blue gem on it. unlike normal espeon she can use 1 move from each of her forms they are. Umbreons shadow ball, jolteons thunder fang, glaceons icebeam,leafeons leafblade, vaporeons hydropump, flareons flamethrower, espeons psybeam and eevees quick attack.

((Isn't that Godmodding a bit?))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 am
( hey, what did you use for the furry look? I can't find anything that works for my avitar XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 am
Acidburn95
( hey, what did you use for the furry look? I can't find anything that works for my avitar XD)

((Cat ears and tail should be easy to get at Ian's Store. If not then you can try the marketplace. neutral ))  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games