Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:13 pm
Holly was just glad that the class was over for now. The ordeal had been interesting. She was secretly happy she got to keep one of the creatures. What fun might it provide? The ghoul shuddered at the mention of a ship. Never again. Just no.

She looked at the list. Herryk? Who was that. Sounded like a boil's name. Having know most of the students in the class, her guesses on who it might were few. Huh, well, she'd just find him after class in the hallway or something. They had a while to work on it anyway.

-----

Eracs was so excited that he got to keep one. Oh what would he name it! Something equally as cute. Would he be allowed to let it out of the jar? He missed most of what the teacher said but heard something about homework.

That's right, he had to do work outside of class. He'd heard about that but this would be his first, another first! Being excited about the dust bunny, he decided to find this Riley later in the day.

(( elvyralani ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm
Eventually enough students left with their partners to give Pepin a good idea of who she may have been with, especially since the number of faces she didn't recognize was dwindling.

When Riyo identified herself, the ghost tilted her head some and scrunched her face at the ghoul's 'enthusiasm,' but learning was learning and there were reasons for Savage's choices. Pepin knew there had to be something rewarding to come out from this. "Hello, hello R- Ri- Ri- yo,"

Pepin's foot got caught on the chair when she got up to walk to her partner and caused her to jerk out of focus for a moment. When the chair finally released her she brought her finds with her, the glass jar big for her small, plump frame. It was like a child carrying a stack of books... only breakable.

"Are you ready to STUDY??!"

((SN, King Inversitle hahaha. Nothing special))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm
poke mattix

Smiling, the Baku dug through her obi and extracted her eyephone. "Glad to be working with you! U-um...mind if we exchange numbers? We can text each other and plan a place and time to work on our assignment." She was glad that it seemed she had been paired up with this ghoul. She was a little nervous around strangers, but being with someone who was friendly definitely helped calm her nerves a little.

She took a quick glance around, curious to see how the other partner/group teams were doing. At least it looked like everyone was getting along quite well, even if they didn't know their partners all that well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm
Damien didn't mind that there was no hand raised in the air. it's purpose was to locate the other student and Sheridan did indeed make his presence known. The demon dog strolled up to the dark toned dragon with his bottle clinking around in his messenger bag. "Yes, that's me, nice to meet you partner." he replied back with light elegance.

he had no idea how he kept bumping into dragon students, that would have to be number four. it was a good thing he wasn't keeping a running tally. "I think I'd have to agree with you, jacking rabbits stole my poncho." he muttered sadly before running ahead of the dragon boil. "Any ideas on where we can study them peacefully?" he asked after turning around to face Sheridan and his bundle of bunnies in his own carrier.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm
Sheridan was all too glad to escape from the damp classroom, not speaking again until they were in the hallway and away from the falling water.

"The library would seem an obvious choice. But perhaps we should try someplace we can speak more freely. One of the common areas in the dorm should suffice."

Of course there was also the roof, or one of their own rooms. But the dragon wasn't sure Damien would care for the roof, and at least -his- room was out. The last thing he needed was the cat of evil eating his homework.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 pm
The Library...... the land of books, research and puppy kisses.
"Yeah, lets not choose the library" he said dryly, not wanting to go into more detail as to why. The idea of a common dorm areas did make him scratch his ears in thought and felt an idea hit him, like a jack o lantern over his head.

"I know just the place, follow me!" he barked out quickly before sprinting out of the classroom, the soft clinks of the jars punctuated each stride as he got a head start on the Dragon boil.

((Exit))  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Willow looked away from Amrita when Professor Savage blew her wistle. Her ears fell down to avoid the loud noise, her tail flickered slightly. When Savage finished she looked around, "Uh... Malodore?" She asked slightly loudly before curiously looking at Amrita, "Isn't that the uh......" She paused looking around before pointing at it with the hat.

((Minis SN: LP))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm
Lattice's attention turned toward the teacher she paused a moment as she took in the instructions. She was supposed to study these creatures? She had a partner? The ghoul paused a moment as she gazed around trying to find hers. She suddenly wished she could just run around and smear ink on people's faces so she could get a better look at them but in the midst of her brooding a voice called her name and she turned her head toward it and then began to wander forward offering, "That's me," in a monotone voice.

This person would hopefully be good to work with and will be patient with her. Lattice waited for her partner's response.

"Where shall we meet?" She asked wanting to just not waste time and to get things done efficiently.

(SN: Pales)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm
((Pets sent out to here, will back read soonish 8 D <3 /lazy))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 am
Kaiyumi

"Sure thing" Astra said, rummaging through her jeans pocket and pulling out her own eyephone. "And I'm glad to get to work with you as well" Especially glad that she didn't get someone like Riyo as a partner, she wouldn't have been able to stand it.

As she set her eyephone down, she set the bottle on the table in front of her, deciding to have a look at the creature now while she had the chance. All it seemed to do for the moment was glare back at her with it's red eyes. The fairy then didn't feel like taking the creature out of it's bottle...she didn't think it would end well.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am
Lucyal
Hel thanked Lattice kindly when she complimented her, beaming with pride. Yes, she did catch those dust bunnies rather well, thank you! The reaper then turned her attention back to Professor Savage when she spoke up, listening to her with the utmost concentration. She took the words to heart and also appreciated how they tied in with that she learned in that make shift class room at the festival.

When told they’d be breaking off into groups, Hel looked around the room curiously, wondering who she be paired with until she saw. Oh! Junko! The reaper broke out into a wide grin, pleased that she was paired with a student she knew, and one who was rather friendly none the less! “Junko!” Hel called out, “I shall meet with you sometime after class, yes?”

( SN: Lucyal )

Junko followed Seiji up to the lists and looked them over, wanting to see who everyone was with. She winced at a pairing in particular, feeling bad for certain people. Ah! Mitsu was with two boils?! Two...very special boils. Goodness. But Hel! She got Hel! A wide grin spread across her lips and she bounced on her toes, clapping and looking around as Hel called out to her. Eeeeeee! She was paired with someone she knew! Yay!

"Hi Hel!" She waved, hurrying over to her while she was making her proposal. "That sounds great! Your dorm or mine?" It made a big difference, after all. Two completely different buildings!

((Haven't left yet but Eight!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 am
LP
Willow looked away from Amrita when Professor Savage blew her wistle. Her ears fell down to avoid the loud noise, her tail flickered slightly. When Savage finished she looked around, "Uh... Malodore?" She asked slightly loudly before curiously looking at Amrita, "Isn't that the uh......" She paused looking around before pointing at it with the hat.

((Minis SN: LP))

Malodore was also peering around, trying to see if anyone looked like a Willow... and was somewhat surprised when its name came from a ghoul that looked more like a tiger than a tree. How very odd. "I'm Malodore - you are Willow?" it said, getting up from its desk.

((Mini SN: Sosiqui))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 am
((sent to here))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 am
The reaper stood to greet the ghoul as she came over, and shouldered her bag.

Hel hummed thoughtfully for a moment before snapping her fingers. “How about my dorm room, friend?” She offered happily, eager to have a fellow…reaper in her humble abode and to further get to know. “I’ll go get ready right now, I shall meet you outside the dorm in an hour, alright!” Excited to get this show going, Hel waved to Junko. “See you then!” She then turned and regarded Mot. “This was fun! We should take more classes together, but I’ll be seeing you! Good luck on your assignment!”

Hel then moved past the other students, and slipped out of the room to go get hers ready for the homework assignment.

(Hel has left)  

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 am
Inu-Mitsu

Chobi_Chocobo

As the pink haired demon and the ghoul with the mask came and approached, the siren's blue eyes took them in...and he smiled. "You, I thought you looked familiar!" Earwings flicked as he nodded at Charlie. "And, um...well, you must be new or just a year one. Wait are you both year one students? That might be why I don't know either of you. Classes are always so confusing."
A slight chuckle and his dust bunny was lifted to view. "So um...." Wings shifted and a blush rose as Charlie called him cool. ""m not cool. Not really. It's nice to meet you!" The dust bunny is the jar bounced, as if eager to move. Israfel shared it's thoughts, and wiggled a little from foot to foot. "Both of you. So uh..shall we go then?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff