Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 am
The reaper whipped her head around when she was addressed by Bea, and grinned widely, waving energetically at the ghoul. “Thank you kindly!” She gave a firm nod of her head. “Yes, I’m sure I will friend!” At the mention of another competition, Hel’s eyes lit up. “You bet! I accept that challenge!” She waved again, watching as Bea left and then turned back to Mot.

She looked disappointed when told of the fate of his creation, and was silent for a moment, as if grieving for its loss. “…That was a really awesome cow pusher.” She murmured appreciatively "…ah, well, better luck next time! I’m sure it put forth a valiant effort!” The reaper then followed after her friend, chattering his ear off the entire way back to the dorms.

(Hel has left)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 am
West had been mostly sure that Smasher would be one of the first robots to fall. The thought had made him frown, but as the destruction wore on, he turned that frown upside down! Soon, he was watching the carnage with as much enthusiasm as Roch or Hel.

When his failure of a bot appeared to... win... sort of, he raised his hands in the air, shouting an obnoxious, "IN YOUR FACE!" which was mostly lost in the shrieks of metal carnage and the enthusiastic reactions of his peers.

Smasher rolled away from the larger robot, raised its ramming arm to mirror its creator, then slid into pieces, its glue-covered body finally giving out.

West stared, hands still in the air. A twinge of something sympathetic brushed his brain, making him feel like he needed to sneeze. Then Riley made her dead cat sound and all his sympathy was distracted right out of him. He mentally shrugged and lowered his arms. She seemed all right. Was class over? Excellent.

Seeing other students doing the same, West made his way to the front of the room. He grabbed one of the kits, left his goggles in its place and strode out of the classroom.

(( smerdle
and Octopussy please yeeee thank you! ))  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 am
As Israfel sat in the back of the room, he watched the battle bot go down. It was..kind of cool He had to admit it, Christof, (and Barth in a weird sort of way), had done a pretty cool class. Smiling from his seat, the Siren got up to collect his box of things, do-dads, and nick-nacks. Removing his goggles he set them on the desk and smiled at the duo.
"Sorry my bot almost caught fire." His face turned a tad pink at the apology. "Still I'm surprised, I half expected something to go wrong and kill us all....But mostly because we didn't have a teacher and snots..well...I'm sure you guys can recall our days and what we went through." Ear wings went flat to his head with a nervous chuckle. "Still it was fun. Do you plan more classes?"

((SN: Vamps))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 pm
Homework? The bag of bolts was homework? Ugh how annoying. Couldn't she just go to a class, sleep through it, and get a million points extra credit?

Well ... that wasn't really how school worked huh?

Danny slumped out of the door with Taryn. Maybe she could talk Taryn into building her bot for her ...

Or maybe she'd get Colette. Or Roch.

She didn't want to do homework.

((Danny's gone!))  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm
"...T-true." She was certain that both Jericho and Christof could take care of Riley, and it looked like it wasn't a deep cut or anything. Still, it had been a little frightening to see...well, what could have happened to any of them had they not been wearing goggles. And if that blade had gone any close to the mindflayer...

Shuddering, Xiu immediately turned back to Lizzy and Levi, perking up a little at the former's suggestion. "Lunch sounds good to me! Levi?" She looked up at the tatzel eagerly, her tail waving back and forth. Gathering up all her items, she looked around to say goodbye to a few of her friends, but it looked like most of them had already left. She frowned slightly, but the smile returned to her face as she directed her attention back to the pair of ghouls.

"Shall we?"

(( Xiu is exiting! ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm
"Let us depart! To the cafeteria!" She exclaimed with a grin, about to take both ghouls' arms when she realized that she had a box to carry.

... Oh well.

[LIZZY OUT. O.O]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 am
((SN Miliardo))

It was carnage, pure and utter carnage.

Scraps of metal flew wild in the air, imbedding themselves on desks, cutting Riley's face. For a moment Sammy only gawked in shock at the robot crushing all the others. Go figure it was the work of the teachers. Even as students it seems like they knew how to do it; smash all the things with superior skill and resources. At least neither of them ate a student like Cricket had.

Though through all the chaos Sammy's little bot trudge forward. For a moment she swelled with pride as his little drill started to spin up ready to pirece the heavens them selves... only to be smashed against a table leg squirming for freedom. "My little destroyer nooo!" She wailed as she watched the claw tighten around his tiny metal chest before a sick crunch filled Sammy's ears.

Mr Pillows is going to pay for that!

It was during her lamenting of her bot that the bottle rockets started to fly. This of course sent Sammy scuttling behind a table as they zipped about. Those missing the target bot going wild about the room.

Though when it finally ended Sammy poked her head above the table blinking slowly. She turned to listen to Barth before moving to gather her supplies as told. When she reached the door she turned cocking her head, "So same time next week for next lesson?" Before heading out the door.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Willow eventually found a point where she thought the class wasn't as crowded before she left though she stopped by Christof and Barth. "Thank you for teaching the class, it was very interesting." She smiled softly, "I hope there'll be another one."

Mad science was actually fun. It was something she'd never expected to have at least some skill in. Though perhaps that was just pure luck. She paused looking at Riley. She'd heard the commotion but she wasn't sure what had happened, she frowned unsure of what to say.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Lattice watched the action as best as she could but with her limited vision it was a bit of a mishmash for her. She cheered for her friends (as best as she could) and then soon it was just carnage. She held up the singed wooden board of her robot to cover her face so that the carnage wouldn't pelt her too badly. No doubt there were bits that left their marks on her but for the moment she didn't notice amongst the other things that went on.

When it was clear class was over she looked from blurry form to blurry form but felt no need to linger. She collected her homework and quietly padded out of the room. She needed to write to her sister about this straight away!

((SN: Pales))

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces