Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 pm
An exhausted Helen laid against him, her weary head on his glistening chest and her hair a wild mess. "I didn't think you'd be that fierce." she laughed weakly and drew circles on his bare chest with her index finger. "I could get used to that~"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 pm
"Good, because it'll be like that a lot," he rumbled, his deep voice vibrating his chest. He brought one hand to her mid-back and the other to her bum, keeping her in place. "So Hel, I have a question for you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 pm
She shivered a little at his touch, but it was a good shiver, a shiver of desire. "Fire away." she mumbled. A leaf from one of the towering trees slowly flew down and landed on Keller's chest, right beside her hand and was swept away by the same hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 pm
He took a deep breath, his dark eyes looking up at the sky. "How long have you wanted me the way I wanted you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 pm
She gave him a look then followed his gaze, rolling onto her back but staying in his arms. "I'm not really sure. I mean, I know these feelings have been going on for a good long time, but I always just pushed it away." Her gaze flickered to him. "How long have you had them?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 am
"Since we were fourteen and you beat up Lucinda Carlisle for telling everyone that I slept with her," he said without hesitation. "Why I thought you would defend my honor for that, I'll never know."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:13 pm
"Well come on, we were fourteen! And already some chick was going around saying that you had sex?" she scoffed. "I know you're a manwhore, but I know you wouldn't give it up so young. Besides," she said with a lazy wave of her hand. "I never liked Lucinda anyway."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 pm
Chuckling, he held her a little closer, grabbing a blade of grass and running up and down her body with the tip. "No one liked Lucinda. That was why she spread the rumor. The second your fist connected with her nose, I wanted you more than life itself. I thought it would go away, but it didn't. That was why during my brief shy phase when we were fifteen, I stopped letting you change in front of me. Of course, at sixteen, I almost forced you to do it, but still."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:59 pm
Helen began laughing. "That's why? Jeez, I thought you were freaking out when Sex Ed showed you a girl's body!" she laughed a little harder. "But I guess it makes up for when I kept taking your boxers so you'd have to go Commando all the time."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm
He tickled her breasts with the blade of grass, laughing with her. "You kidding? I was freaking out because she looked like you! God, that was probably the worst year of my life. Remember when our Drama teacher didn't believe that we were twins because of that awful dye job you gave us and she forced us to act out Romeo and Juliet's meeting scene in front of the entire class? And I told you that it was the costume that kept bumping you in the leg? It was totally a boner." Keller dropped the blade and pulled he back on top of him, sitting her up so she was straddling his stomach. "I got that hard-on the second you actually attempted to add tongue. What was that even about?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm
She shrugged and ran her fingertips around in circles above his groin. "I just assumed it was a prank back then." she said and risked a glance at him. "Truth be told, I liked the kiss."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Keller groaned at her fingers, smiling softly. "Well, my beautiful sister, I liked it too. So did half the class." His hands settled on her hips, holding her in place. "And as for that blackout while we were sophomores, remember when someone randomly made out with you while it was pitch dark? That was me too."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 pm
"Oh, that makes sense now!" Helen smiled. "I knew your kiss felt familiar." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave him a curious glance. "So what else exactly did you do?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm
The teen thought a moment, then sighed. "Well, there's one thing...but you have to promise not to get mad!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff