Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 am
"Soon as we get out of this base," Azm answered. "Any vehicles we can requisition?" azm asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 am
"Want something discreet or obvious? We can fetch both."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm
"Something discreet for now," he replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm
"I'm on it." Ben nodded as he left the armory to find the desired vehicle.

"Ma'am," Niles looked to Marie, gesturing to the room stocked with weapons and body armor.
"You'll need to gear up."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 pm
After checking her gear quick, slinging her pack over her back, and tapped the pistols at her sides. "I'm ready," she replied smiling. "You don't need to call me Ma'am. Just Marie," she said. "Leave those formalities at the base," she added, waving a hand dismissively.

Azm followed Ben out of the armory, having equipped everything he needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 pm
"If you don't mind, I'd prefer to call you ma'am." Niles remarked. "It's a formality."

Ben glanced back at Azm, raising his eyebrow.
"Everything alright, sir?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm
"Yes. Just coming to take a look," Azm replied. "It's master sergeant by the way, not sir."

She sighed. "I understand."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 pm
"Thank you. Now, are you sure you don't want any body armor?" Niles questioned.

"We call everyone sir. Even if they're lower rank or a civilian.

"There's not much to see. I was just going to grab an old Hummer to take us close to the city."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:38 am
"Guess I'm getting older then I thought," he grumbled. He shrugged at Ben's second comment. "Didn't think there would be much to look at..."

"Wearing body armer to a meeting doesn't really give off a good impression," she replied. "Won't even be taking my pack and guns when I go talk to the android." Despite what she'd just said, she grabbed a light flack jacket of the rack. "But I suppose it would be a good idea to grab some for later," she admitted.

((you got your characters mixed up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:08 am
(( Nuh uh. ninja ))

"We have body armor that an hide under clothing." Niles offered.

"Might be a good idea, as we can't know what Geminoid is going to do to you."

"And what makes you say that?" He asked, referring to the old comment Azm had made.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Azm shrugged. "Never heard of a base that didn't refer to sergeants by their rank," he replied.

"Sounds like a good idea," she replied, finding a set of body armor Niles was speaking of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm
"I'm... Sorry for your family, by the way." He sighed as he turned away, giving Marie some privacy so she could slip the body armor on.

"Just something we've come to do. It's little less rude or demeaning."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 pm
"That's really a matter of opinion. I consider my rank a great honor, especially since I'm an android," he replied.

She froze for a moment at the mention of her family. "It's... thank you..." she replied. She quickly removed her clothes, slipped on the armor, and put her clothes back on. "Does it look like I'm wearing armor?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 am
When Marie finished dressing herself, Niles looked back and gave a nod of approval.

"I can't see anything, but a second opinion is best. Ask Azm when he returns. He'll see it if it can be seen."

"I thought being an android didn't affect your ranking."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 pm
"Legally it's not supposed to, but it would be like... putting a native from Germany in an officer position back in World War Two. You never really know if they're a spy or not," he explained. "It's just not something that happens. It took five scans and a nearly full body rebuild for them to even let me in the military in the first place. Even this newer body had to go through their system before they would let me change into it."

"Shall we get after them then?" she asked, already walking towards the door.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games