Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil:the alex stone chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 am
Sheva let go and got down beside her."Stay with me!"She said doing the best she could to help.

Max then ran over to Rebecca and got down in front of her and began to watch her to see if he could help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm
I felt my heartbeat slow as the battles continued. The only concern I have was losing too much blood. I felt cold asthe healing wasn't working.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm
"mommy!"max yelled as he ran over to her with a can of first aid spray."im going to heal you mommy!oh wheres daddy......DADDY!!!!"max yelled in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm
I heard Max as I kept holding on for my son. The virus was at it as the aggressive it got the more blood I lost. I tried holding it nack as my life depended on the veronica virus to win.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm
"MOMMY DON'T DIE!!!'Max yelled.

Noel then appeard behind Rebecca and held her."Don't you die on me!"He said in a calm sweet voice."Please don't die we need you...think of max"He said as a tear dropped on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 pm
I felt my heart stop but then I felt a pulse as the veronica virus fused with the other virus. The built.came out as the wound healed. I took in a deep breath as my eyes glowed and returned back green. I was breathing heavily. "Max...Noel." I whispeared.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm
"Max looked around."Daddy...but mom he didn't show up....did he?"Max asked as he looked at her confused.then looked up at Sheva.

Sheva looked down at max and then back at her."Rebecca are you felling okay?"She asked holding her can of first aid spray.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm
I slowly drifted back into darkness. "My heart is missing." I whispeared as my heart was slowing down again.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm
Suddenly Max and Sheva reached down and tried to help her."Hey stay with me!"He yellled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 pm
"Max..." I whispeared. "Shrva get him out of here."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 am
alex saw that rebecca was in a tight situation "hmph i didnt think i had to do this,but the veronica virus seems to be alittle feisty" alester held up his hand toward rebecca and crunched down his fingers,another aspect of alexs virus is it grows stronger when aided by another organism with the same virus,and since alex holds the original in him,he can control the virus in other people from any distance "i grant you power my queen dont let them take you" the virus inside rebecca then increased in strength,overpowering the veronica virus further and healing the wound in her stomach  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm
I felt the veronica virus loose as a pulse sensation rippled through my body. All my memories were erased as new memories took their place. My new memories were being loyal to Alex. My eyes open and they glowed blue. I didn't recognize the woman or boy and my telepathy errupted. I grabbed hold of the woman by breaking her arm and shot her in her other leg. I then use my telepathy and toss the boy away. I then stood eyes still glowing blue as everything around me started to get crushed even the floir below me split.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:00 pm
Niku smirked. "Unsettled? Oh no, I'm quite alright. Just excited. It's been a while since I've seen such a stupid and cocky egomaniac. I'm going to enjoy killing you with my bear hands." After he did what he did to Rebecca Niku sprang into Action. With a leap he kicked at Alex's face, sending him spiraling around. Halo bull-rushed him and landed a few devastating punches to the stomach before grabbing his collar and lifting him into the air. He activated one of his Armor's abilities, His energy shield humming with power as it pushed to it's limits to give him an extra 2 bars of shield strength. Halo pulled out a blue grenade and stuck it to Alexander's chest. Then as it glowed a sickly blue Halo pulled the pin on a frag Grenade and stuck it to the other. "See-ya." he stated throwing Alex into the air. The Grenades Detonated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:45 pm
Alex looked over the corner of his eye and dodged nikus kick to the face then rolled away until he felt the impact of halo when halo added grenades to alexs chest alex tapped halos chest for reasons not told till later, once the grenades exploded alex stepped out of the smoke not a scratch on him” aah that felt good, next time lay one on my neck theres a knot there I've been dying to crack”  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm
Max then smashed in to a poll and fell to the floor and so did Sheva.

Then Max lifted his hand to Rebecca then fell.But suddenly his dark aura began to rise and max began to get up and he punched the ground and he yelled into the air as his aura began to spike."MOMMY!"He said walking to Alex.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff