Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm
"Fine with me," replied Dominick.
She smiled at him. "Uncle Grigorii's very predictable. I beat him at Battleship all the time!"
Ailey laughed. "Are we really going to have a perfect war?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 am
"alrighty then~!" iris smiled, a portal forming behind her. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone then." she hummed, stepping through the portaL.

"well, you are very smart. I'm sure that helps." Alex smiled at the little girl, still playing with her hair.

"I think we have been for a little bit" knightly chuckled softly, hugging her.

{on my phone, no pretty colors}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:44 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy pulled the covers up to her nose, so only here eyes and the top of her head was visible. 'Just, please, keep my mind off things.' she whispered, looking down to the floor.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Omg, so sorry for hardly replying. I've been SO busy with school!!))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Dominick grinned. "We're going to raise a child. Together. Wow..."
"I'm also a insufferable know-it-all," she added, looking at the ceiling. "Look, it's raining."
She kissed his cheek, then lay back to study him. "What did I do to deserve you?"
"Well," started Inna, "I first met Adrian in the middle of Central America. He was running away from yet another tribe that Myka had offended and managed to blame on him. I hid him for a few days while Miss Brennan made nice and when he was forgiven, I had a new friend and he had still-working limbs." Inna paused to chuckle. "I remember, once she accidentally buried him alive. Took us hours to dig him out and when he did, they broke up for the ninth time that month. Of course, later she got in more trouble and they forgave each other while saving her, but still. The look on his face will be cherished by me forever."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Xaene smiled softly and nodded. "i know... i-it's... amazing..." he blushed, happy they'd have the chance at an actual family.
"heh, fun." Alex smiled and spun aroudn with her in his arms. "hm... can i play with your hair?" he asked, wanting to put it up in a braid, a bun, curls, oh, a cute princessy look that involved a bun and curls!!!!!
"i don't know... but i'm glad you did it." Knightly smiled, laying on his side so he could watch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm
He nuzzled Xaene's neck with his nose, closing his eyes. "I almost can't believe this..."
She nodded quickly. "Oh please do! I love it when people play with my hair." She pulled at the hair ties, brushing out the braids and letting her lower-back length white hair hang loosely. "Ta-da!"
"Me too," she whispered, turning onto her side. "Do you love me?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm
"me either... but... i think... we should tell everyone.." Xaene murmured softly, his face burning a gentle rose.
"oh yay, i just love playing with hair! i'd become a hair stylist if it weren't for the fact i'm so shy..." he muttered, his cheeks a slight red at the end of the sentence. he smiled softly and started to hum as he gently combed his fingers through her hair.
"of course! i love you forever, even after time has ended, my love for you will live on." he hummed softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 pm
He tilted his head. "We should probably announce the engagement first."
Arwen closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Shyness is only a state of mind."
Ailey said nothing, pulling his arms around her.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 pm
"that's what i meant... sorry that was unclear.." Xaene chuckled softly. "you were blurring my thoughts...
"so iv'e been told... " Alex murmured softly as he started to pull her hair up into a small bun. "but... every time i try and tell myself that.. it never seems to help..." he shrugged, using one of her hair ties to hold the bun in its place, long strands of her hair falling out of the top.
Knightly gave her a smile and kissed her forehead softly. "we should get some rest... its been a long day... especially for you.." he suggested, rubbing her back gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm
The heir sighed, smiling softly. "Sorry about that."
Arwen twisted the silver ring on the chain around her neck, watching the rain beat against the ceiling. "I used to be shy too, but then I realized I was missing out on too much. So I changed."
She melted in his arms, closing her eyes. "Sing for me?" she asked quietly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm
"its alright..." Xaene smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "i don't mind it too much." he purred softly.
"i know... i'm trying... but.. enough on that..... hm... do you know how to play any instruments little Princess?" he smiled softly, heating his hands with his flames so he could curl her hair.
Knightly smiled and kissed her again. "of course." he grinned and softly started to sing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm
"Good," murmured Dominick as he pulled the sheet over their heads, "because you're going to be stuck with it for the rest of eternity."
She tapped her chin, then smiled. "Yes, I was taught how to play piano. Mrs. Bloodwell said I was a young Mozart, but that can't be, because Mozart was a boy."
She slowly drifted to sleep, his shirt clutched tightly in her curled fists.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm
"then i can't wait for eternity to begin." Xaene smiled pressing himself closer to his lover.
"its a figure of speech, little princess. she means you play with a skill that is uncommon in kids your age." he smiled, carefully curling her hair. "but yes, the way she put it does sound odd."
Knightly gave a small smile as he continued to hum the song over again rubbing her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:03 pm
Dominick rolled over, pulling Xaene into his arms.
"Most Bloodwells are odd." The five year old glanced over at her mum, who was asleep and curled up in a huge armchair. "She doesn't look like a mother, does she?"
In her sleep, Ailey smiled softly, shifting closer to Knightly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 pm
Xaene gave dominick a small smile, hugging him tightly.
"she doesn't... then again... my dad doesn't look like a father, does he?" Alex smiled. "oh... pick out your favorite hair pins?" he smiled softly, holding out a handful of jeweled hair pins that had different colored gems.
Knightly gave a smile and slowly drifted to sleep with her, his protective shield forming once again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games