Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Yes.. I want to know.." I said as I sat down..

"Do you know what animals your mother and father were?" Shigure asked sitting back down. I sat back down beside you, leaning my head on your shoulder.

"N-No.." I said as I look down...

"Your father was the cursed cat, like yourself. The untold part of our curse is that if the cat has children, the next generation with be cursed. But only if their mate is another cursed member..." Shigure started to explain.

I looked up at him.. "Then... How do I stop it?" I asked holding your hand hard...

"Well for starts don't do what your mother did," Shigure said shaking his head. "Ya know, I was the first person told when she found out about having you. She didn't tell Aku-chan, our leader at the time, because he'd be mad that his little rat was having the cat's baby."

"What your saying... That..." Look's at you... "Wait.. I'm confused..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 am
HichiIchi
"Well for starts don't do what your mother did," Shigure said shaking his head. "Ya know, I was the first person told when she found out about having you. She didn't tell Aku-chan, our leader at the time, because he'd be mad that his little rat was having the cat's baby."

"Your mother was the rat," Shigure said sighing, "And she sure was a looker. Your father was SO lucky!" He totally got off topic.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Your mother was the rat," Shigure said sighing, "And she sure was a looker. Your father was SO lucky!" He totally got off topic.
I waked him on the face with the table.. "Ya damn dog.. Ya sick perved dman dog.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 am
HichiIchi

I waked him on the face with the table.. "Ya damn dog.. Ya sick perved dman dog.."
"Sorry," Shigure said frowning slightly, "At the time Aku-chan was our Akito. Aku-kun's dieing wish was to end the curse... so he had your father shipped away and your mother killed. If you want to lift the curse, you can't get Yuki knocked up."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Sorry," Shigure said frowning slightly, "At the time Aku-chan was our Akito. Aku-kun's dieing wish was to end the curse... so he had your father shipped away and your mother killed. If you want to lift the curse, you can't get Yuki knocked up."
"Well no s**t... HES A BOY!!" I yelled at him.. "And what Akito is a girl?" Rolls my eyes..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am
HichiIchi
"Well no s**t... HES A BOY!!" I yelled at him.. "And what Akito is a girl?" Rolls my eyes..

"Sohma men can knock up other Sohma men," Shigure said, "Both of Haru's parents are men."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Sohma men can knock up other Sohma men," Shigure said, "Both of Haru's parents are men."

I started to freak out.. "W-W-Wait.. T-That's not posabil.." I looked at you.. But then.. I... I thought as I freaked out more.. "******** I cumed in him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:53 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I started to freak out.. "W-W-Wait.. T-That's not posabil.." I looked at you.. But then.. I... I thought as I freaked out more.. "******** I cumed in him..."

I blushed, thinking about the hallway earlier. "Don't tell me that you two did it already," Shigure said sighing.
(check this out http://youtu.be/l2c3dK7cQQI)  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed, thinking about the hallway earlier. "Don't tell me that you two did it already," Shigure said sighing.

"W-We.. Uhh.." My face blushed..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"You did!" Shigure said with a laugh, "Well I hope you used some rubber, cuz if not someone mostlikely gonna be knocked up."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"You did!" Shigure said with a laugh, "Well I hope you used some rubber, cuz if not someone mostlikely gonna be knocked up."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:06 am
HichiIchi

I blushed and covered my face with my hands ,"Don't say that kind of stuff out loud!" Shigure froze and looked at you, "s**t! You two really ******** up! What are you going to do if Yuki's preg?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed and covered my face with my hands ,"Don't say that kind of stuff out loud!" Shigure froze and looked at you, "s**t! You two really ******** up! What are you going to do if Yuki's preg?"

"uhhh An aborsion.." I said as I looked around... "Ah.. But it felt so ******** good.." But then got wacked by you on the head.. "H-Hey what was that for sisy rat boy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"uhhh An aborsion.." I said as I looked around... "Ah.. But it felt so ******** good.." But then got wacked by you on the head.. "H-Hey what was that for sisy rat boy?"

"What makes you think that I'd want to get rid of the baby?" I asked wacking you in the head.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"What makes you think that I'd want to get rid of the baby?" I asked wacking you in the head.

Looks at you.. "W-Wait.. Ya want to keep the baby?" I blushed... "B-But.. Then he or she will be.."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff