Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil: the 2nd biggest outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 pm
(i know right kyran ceach u up)
Iturn and go back to the house hopeing trinity was with the group so i dont have to ace the truth this early. I go inside and down stares and lay on the couch as a million thing run through my mind agean  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:44 pm
(ooooooo ok thanks)
As i lay on the couch i hear the people start to come back.
"Man i hope they dont come looking for me im not sher if im ready for this or not"
*sigh*  

bubarox26

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:49 pm
(You all just pissed me the hell off now)

My eyes went violet as I held Eliza. My telepathy burst out. "That's ******** it now I am seriously pissed. Unbelieve able." I turned storming iut. I pulled out my phone and dialed Trinity. She answers. "We are leabing. Aparently some people have forgotten why we are.hefe."

Trinity was following Braden. "Braden!" She called as she hung up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm
We fly over the smoke and clouds so that they couldnt see us.I put kirara on my back as my bodey changes into a demonic looking creature.

"Blue queen return to me now."

(actually i havent forgot nothing kyran is her under a complete diffrent order to find prject veronica and lure her to wesker so dont get pissed at me)  

x_Soulless_Love_x

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm
(DON'T BLAME ME KYRAN FORCED KIRARA ONTO HIM)
Kira growled and ran back to the safe house kickin open the door and started grabbing all the guns he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 pm
(What i do boo?)

Noel looked at Rebecca and began to fallow her."Hay wait up!"He said fallowing close behind  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm
(i didnt do any thing)
i look at her in shock.
"wait no slap in the face no why did you do that' well then that was easy."
I look at her and laugh mayby it time to show how i really look. i go to my room ready to reavel a big secreat. my wings fall out and flap finly geting to breath.i walk out of the room.
"Im trully a angle sent by god to help all the people on earthbut on my way i saw you and changed my plans i set my goal to be with you but i didnt plan on showing it so soon."
i look at her waiting for a negative reaction.
(to see my new form go to the charecter sheet.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm
(I'm not mad at you Boo you know I love you XD and if you didn't read right Wesker is long gonr. Captain Alester and I agreed its a new threat)

I shot a few zombies as I was making my way through to meet up with Trinity. I was just pissed off that I wanted to get away. My main concern was Eliza and this new threat. "Go away Noel. Go watch Cal I am not in the mood especially you coming at me as if I have forgot." I turned. "You left me again."

(And I.am still pissed pyro is lucky he is not facing my wrath im not mad at you either machinebee)

Trinity smiled. "Consider your goal accomplish. "You look very beautiful."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm
( XD woman are so crazy now. wesker can never be truly gone he will always be there. plus who said he was threat he might have information thats only for rebecca.now quit going on your rampage and get over it as i said we all met under differnt circumstrances)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Noel gently grabbed her arm and turned her around then kissed her and looked in to her beautiful eye's."Rebecca i don't care what happened and i'm sorry about what i did i love you and one day when your ready i will give you a gift you'll never forget......"He said as he kissed her agine and run his hands in her hair then stopped and looked into her eye's agine."Please don't be mad."He asked her with a smile.

(lol isn't my hedgehog cute but don't be fooled he's a demon!)  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:20 pm
(i still did nothing soooooo ya lol.)
i look at trinity in dispare afraed of hat shell say.
"I know i keep a big seacret but it was for yalls good i dont know how to fix kyran i have to meet with the big man latter.
(ok th pic is changed.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm
(Man nole i wont one you should bred it and give me one ya thats what well do.)  

bubarox26

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm
With releaf i huff.
"It fells as if a ton a bricks was lefted off my shoulders, mainly becouse now my wings arnt squezed in that suit. man i got a world of trouble comeing my way when i see the big boss. But its all worth it to be with you."
I walk over to the couch.
"Although it not like it matters your sister is making you leave any way."
Thinking this is the last time ill see her i walk over to her and kiss her lips for the first time i can understand the meaning o true love.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm
(Oh ******** no. you better watch who the hell you are telling to calm the ******** down. No because now this RP got screwed up. No winder Captain Akester and Darkjaz left. Its ******** up and Wesker died un RE5 Akester and I kept it that way. Years later has passed since the mall)

I sighed as I leaned against Noel. "I am still pissed Noel. I need to help Eliza but everything is spinning out of control."

Trinity jissed him back then pulled back. "You mean,my mother and I came for you silly. I already explained to my mom. She said uts fine as long as I keep in touch. Besides we are here for a mission anyways. We are leaving to find thr person behind all this."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm
( XD who the hell are you screaming at s**t.you sound like my ex always wanting to scream at someone.we are being who we are.we are wierd,psycotic,screwed up,and dirty minded once again wesker will not die he is in every movie every game.and he will continue to be until resident evil cant fund its projects anymore.yeah i know marketing i know my resident evil to.also i will tell whoever i damn well please to calm down.i did what i did to releiv the some of the tension of the love triangle and to mess with kira.so get over it and get on with the rp.god damn)  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff