Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 am
"Wha - Boorish?" He took offense to this. "Didn't you just hear my joke?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 am
"You're an a**," she replied.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 am
"Well the Hell was that for?" Alcott gave her a look. Was he boorish or an a$$?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 am
"Just keep quiet," she commanded. Twenty-six floors to go...s**t...  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 am
"What is up with your attitude, girl?" Alcott demanded, furious with her constant mood swings. "Am I boorish or an a$$? And why the Hell do you always try to stop conversations right in the middle?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 am
"You're both!" she declared. "And it's because you can never be wrong, even when you are, and God forbid, I offend you by accident or my arm bumps into you!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 am
Alcott just gave her a bizarre look. "Never be-? Since when have I done that?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am
"Since the day we met," she replied. Thirteen floors to go. "For God's sake, Alcott, you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my parents. You'd be back in wherever-you-were, not giving a thought to me, if they hadn't named you my guardian."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm
He opened his mouth to state every single fact that would contradict what she just said, but all that came out was a sigh. He was too exhausted for this. "Whatever. Just yell all the little things you think I obviously am. Get it all out of your system." he muttered and tilted his head back to get more air-conditioning. He couldn't get a say in without somehow earning the girl's hatred, so why bother justifying himself?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm
"You know what? No." As the forts opened on their floor, she stormed to the room and stride inside, locking the door behind her before he could get in. "Screw you!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Alcott blinked when he heard the door slam. He shook it off and tugged at the doorknob. Locked. That's just great. That's just f***ing great. "Screw me?" he chuckled bitterly and slammed a fist against the door. "Why don't you-!" He quickly restrained himself from speaking anything he, or she, would regret and turned around. "You ever get to think that maybe it's you that didn't want me as the guardian?" he growled at the doorway before getting back into the elevator. He'd just ask for the key to his own suite. Maybe he'd get some relaxation for once. The thought made him smile as the elevator doors closed and pulled him down.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 pm
She furiously hit the door. "I do want you! That's the problem! God dammit, Alcott, I'm in love with you!!" After hearing no reply, Michaela unlocked the door and flung it open, only to find no one there. "Oh, Alcott," she muttered, leaning on the doorframe. "Why did you have to be you?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm
Ding!
The doors of the elevators opened and out stepped the handsome man with an angry look in his sea eyes. That girl was such a pain! How Cole and Sarah could never see it was beyond him! Were all women like this? One word and they think he's the Devil! Just calm down, Alcott told himself as he reached the desk. He spoke to the manager and explained who he was, and after a few seconds he received a key covered in dust from years of little use. He wasn't one for living in luxury.
Alcott took his key and stared at it, remembering the time his friends surprised him with it for his birthday. All those memories. They were all obscured by the awful words that came from that girl. Furious yet again, Alcott tightened a fist around the key and stormed off towards the elevator.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Michaela sighed as she stood up straight, pushing her hair back. "What am I doing? I need to go after him!" She rushed into the elevator, pushing the first floor button in a desperation.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm
As Alcott reached the elevator, it had gone up to fetch a very impatient person. The man sighed at his misfortune, not only by the elevator but by the whole day, and took a seat on one of the lobby chairs. He pulled out his cell phone and wiped the screen. Might as well call in a rent car while he waits.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games