Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cecil turned around when Parker was done talking, looking at the hand held out to him and the concerned look on his face. Yet again he found himself faced with a pathetic scene. Here was a kid that was asking him to be friends with his father, who was drunk asleep. The officer couldn't tell if he should feel pity or not.
After a while, Cecil extended his hand and shook the boy's hand. "I'll do what I can." he promised. His arm fell to his side, then he turned and walked out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

Cecil knocked on the door to Sawyer's suite, at least hoping that he got the right room. It had been so long since he had been here. That trial felt like it took ages. He wanted to quit after that, after hearing that awful truth about his job and his life. However, it looked like him leaving meant Cameron was in charge, and it took an awful lot of work to get order back. Now he was here, about to have dinner with Sawyer because the lawyer wouldn't take no for an answer. But who knows? This might be what he needed to cheer up.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:57 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

The door opened, a young boy glaring angrily at whomever was there. He grunted that Sawyer was in the kitchen, then moved aside so Cecil could walk in. Inside the suite, there was a small kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, and a dining room. It was more like an apartment, to be honest, but Sawyer would be quick to disagree. Standing in the kitchen was Sawyer, wearing a white apron around his waist with a dishtowel over his shoulder. The whole suite smelled delicious, like chicken and spices, and Sawyer was happily whistling to himself as he carefully trickled wine over a pan. Spying Cecil over his shoulder, he turned and smiled. "Hey, you're early," he said, gesturing to a small pile of ingredients. "I was actually about to put all of this on hold to head to the store." Wiping his hands on the dish towel, he walked over to Cecil.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

There was tension between Cecil and Parker, and he was sure it wouldn't go away for a while. Hopefully Sawyer would be a good distraction. He walked towards the kitchen, surprised to see the usually uptight lawyer so cheerful and, well, like a chef. Whatever he was cooking, it already smelled amazing.
As he heard about the store, Cecil shook one hand. "Oh, I could go since I'm technically early." he offered. "I needed to pick some stuff up, anyway. Uh, what do you need?" he asked as he gazed over at all the ingredients. What could Sawyer be making? A Thanksgiving feast?

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:22 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He looked over to the dinner, then gestured to Parker. "Take the kid, he knows exactly what I need and how much. Besides, he's got a couple things he's got to say to you, don't you Parker?" The boy stomped over to the door, ignoring his father and yanking on his shoes. Sawyer sighed, shaking his head, then reached for his wallet, pulling out two twenties. "Here, this should cover whatever else I need. just give the rest to Parker so he'll shut up and stop acting like a brat."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil watched Parker storm of. He could understand, he didn't want to spend any quality time with the kid. He didn't hold a grudge against him, he just wasn't in the mood for one long, tense silence. Looking back at Sawyer, Cecil took the money with a short nod. "Okay. We'll be back real quick." he said then headed out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Upon returning to the hotel suite, Sawyer somehow managed to save the food that was almost on fire and served an excellent dinner, albeit a little dry. He kept things lighthearted, smiling and joking around. His good mood transferred even to Parker, who allowed himself to be pushed teasingly and even offered up his own jokes. Finding the night to be a success, Sawyer sent Parker to bed around 11:30, then poured himself and Cecil both glasses of wine. Handing Cecil his glass, Sawyer sat down on the couch. "Thank you for coming to dinner, Cecil," he said, raising his glass before taking a sip.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil's mood had significantly increased since the trouble at the market. He laughed at all the jokes, told a few stories about the craziest criminals he caught, and even occasionally attempted a joke of his own. He felt so much better. To think that he would've stayed locked up in his room this entire time had Sawyer not come.
When they were alone, the blonde took the glass and smiled at Sawyer. "Yeah, no, it was great!" he exclaimed. "I had a great time. I'd still have been a shut-in, and the precinct would've broken apart, if it wasn't for you."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Yeah, yeah, I'm amazing, I know," he joked, sipping from his glass and leaning back. "Anyway, I get it. You just needed a little push to remember how great you are. I'm always happy to help." He looked down to his wine, took a long sip before setting it down on the side table. "So, that reminds me, are you going to return to your position permanently?" he asked, eyes drifting to the bottle in the kitchen every now and then.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil smirked against his glass as he heard Sawyer's comment. "I'll admit, I didn't expect you to be a five star chef, either, so I guess you're kinda amazing." he joked before hearing the question, to which he nodded. "Yeah. I knew there would be some chaos around the precinct with my sudden leave, but I didn't think it'd get that bad. I honestly think Cameron's been waiting for this opportunity." he mused. After a long moment he looked at Sawyer. "What about you? How much time do you have left here?" he asked with a something in his tone.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He laughed, shaking his head. "Oh Cecil, I'm a single father with a teenage son and just so happen to be based in New York City. If I can't cook, what good am I?" He joked, reaching for his glass to take another sip. After hearing the question, he lowered his wine and looked down at the glass. "I don't really know. I'm supposed to stay until the end of the year, but my partners at the firm said that I can stay a little while longer. Honestly, though, there really isn't much keeping me here. I don't have family here, or a lover. It's really just me and Parker." He took a long sip, then sighed. He didn't really want to leave now that he had friends, but he honestly wasn't a reason for him to stay.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You sound lonely." Cecil said with a laugh. "Why don't you try dating, then? Now that Sean's incarcerated crime's will go down, and that means your court cases will too." He glanced elsewhere. There was a funny feeling in his stomach the more he thought about Sawyer in a relationship. Must've been the alcohol.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged, still looking down at his lap. "I suppose I should. I mean, it's been a very long time since I was last in a real relationship and that definitely didn't end well. I ended up running away to Vegas and marrying the first trust fund baby I could find. Brittney was just barely 21, but I scooped her up and married her in seconds just to forget my broken heart. I haven't really been with anyone else since the divorce, not longer than a night, anyway. I guess I'm certain I'm out of practice now. I'm pretty sure I'm not even a good kisser anymore!" It was a joke, but Sawyer was pretty afraid that he'd lost his ability to be in a decent relationship. Ever since that day...
Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he forced a chuckle. "Besides, it's about time Parker gets a new mother. He barely sees his real one, anyway."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm sure you're not that bad." scoffed Cecil. He set down the glass and faced Sawyer, motioning him closer. "Come on, try it with me, I'm a good judge for this kind of thing."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:28 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer didn't move, staring at Cecil with wide eyes. "Y-you want me to kiss you?" he asked, thinking this over for a minute. They were coworkers, but also friends. He made out with a bunch of his friends in high school. Shrugging and nodding, he set his glass down, then moved closer to Cecil. "Okay, let's do this." once they were close enough, his hands slid upwards and cupped the officer's face, closing the distance between them and closing his eyes as they kissed. The kiss itself was passionate, yet tender, Sawyer's lips parting and his tongue prodding at Cecil's lower lip before long, asking for permission to deepen the kiss further.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces