Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah
Keep Myka away from Roy's room o3o

Pure T0rture

"I think.... I don't know," Roy murmured while holding his head. "I saw Erik... and then Daisy and Carnation... but I wasn't myself. It mas my body, but it was like these voices were pulling me around like a puppet. And then I saw Daisy and Carnation and I felt like I was getting back control... Then they..... they just died in front of me." He wrapped his arms around himself and shivered at the chilling memory.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"that's exactly what happened" she gave a small sigh and nodded, hugging him. "it was one of Erik's tricks... it was mean, yes... but i'm glad to see you're yourself again." she sighed, gently hugging him.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Grief flashed over Roy's face, not only for the sight of Daisy and Carnation but also because of what he had become. He looked down at his hand and captured wisps of darkness fading into the air. "I really lost it, didn't I?" he mumbled with horror and self-hatred in his eyes. He could hear faint whispers of the voices in his head, he could even see brief yet clear flashbacks of what he had done. His lavender eyes slowly rose to the tall man in the gas mask.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"for a bit, yeah... but that's okay. you're back now." she smiled, helping him to his feet.

"are you sure we're at the right place...? doesn't seem like there's any real problems here...." the princess drawled as she tapped her fingers on her crossed arms, her icy gaze locked on Bennacio.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 am
Pure T0rture

Roy was wobbly on his feet, and in one instance he nearly fell on Iris. He smiled apologetically at her and kept a hand on his head. His mind still dizzy, he tried to contemplate everything. What had he become? What was his role in life now? The more he thought about it, the worse his headache grew.
Soon the sound of two voices and advancing steps could be heard, the doors opening shortly after. Roy knew who the two owners of the voices were before the doors open.

"Please, Your Majesty, do not grip your weapons so - Oh! My Lord, you're awake." Bennacio blinked in pleasant surprise as he walked into the room with the warrior princess close behind him.

"Hello, Bennacio." Roy nodded with an attempted smile. His lavender eyes flickered to the girl behind the knight. "Hello Lynx." he said, the knowledge having told him about her, and her role.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"hello, Bennacio...." Iris mumbled, giving him a small nod.

"mmm, hello... you must be Roy." Lynx drawled, her eyes flickering as she held her hand out to him. "its a pleasure to finally meet you."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"He is doing better, I presume?" the knight asked Iris while making his way to her. His gaze went to the exceedingly tall man with the gas mask on his face, feeling slightly intimidated by him but not letting it bother him.

Roy, with just as much 'enthusiasm', took her hand in his and placed a loveless kiss on it. "The pleasure is all mine." he muttered and was quick to let go of her. So this was his fiance. Bennacio had told him countless times that he would marry the princess of a neighboring kingdom, but he never truly took it seriously. And now his fiance was staring him in the face. She wasn't like most princesses, either. Where many wore puffy dresses and looked like shy dolls, this one was adorned with weapons and glared at him. Even if she was the kindest girl he had ever met, it wouldn't change the fact that he wanted to stop this wedding. He had just gotten through a nightmare involving the twins, too. He couldn't handle betraying them like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

nodding, the succubus gave a tiny smile. "Yeah, he is. Much better, actually..." She hummed, her eyes glimmering.

The princess gave a sigh and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Alright, let's get two things straight here... One, I don't want to marry you any more the you want to marry me, but we need to stop the fighting between our kingdoms before it causes an all out war. And two, since neither of us is actually romantically attached to the other, lets agree that we can have whom ever we want behind the scenes. Okay?" She sighed, merely saying these things with her own interests in mind. Her own captain of the guard back home.....'how she misses him....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Roy's eyebrows rose in surprise at the princess' sudden instructions. He recovered himself rather quickly and nodded. "That seems acceptable-"
"No, no, no!" Bennacio interrupted and quickly walked to the two. "I am sorry, but I cannot allow you two to see other people while bound by marriage. Just think if your people were to catch you with another by your side! It would only worsen the already shaky ties between the two kingdoms."
"Bennacio, you can't be serious!" burst the prince with sudden anger in his lavender eyes. "She doesn't want the marriage as much as me, we should be allowed to be with the ones we love!"
Bennacio stiffened, looking as though he had been struck, but kept his stance on the issue. "I am sorry, Your Highness, but I simply cannot allow this." His expression softened apologetically. "Love and royalty have never been well acquainted, My Liege. It is a hard fact of life."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

lynx gave a sigh and shook her head. "Many royals have done as I proposed. We wouldn't be the first." She drawled, her intense glare glued on the knight.

Feeling awkward, Iris cautiously moved out of the room, looking for Zeke.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Answer the PM! =3=

"Just because many have done it in the past does not mean I am willing to allow it now!" Bennacio said firmly, his own glare matching hers. A happy wedding was what the prince's late father wanted, and a happy wedding he would get!
Roy grit his teeth in frustration and clenched his fists, ready to strike at the knight at any more provocation. Suddenly a long and bony hand rested on his shoulder, making him look up at tall man's masked face. Although hard to tell, Roy was sure the man's gaze was on him.
"You cannot let your emotions get to you, Sire." Simon said wistfully, his hand going back to his back. "There have been many royals that have been stuck in their arranged marriage just as there have been affairs. You must set an example for your kingdom, even if it is unwanted."

The three demonic brothers crowded around a girl that looks almost exactly like Gus, only much more innocent. Darrell and Gus were talking to her, no doubt about the past events so she wouldn't be lost, and Zeke stood at a small distance away from them with a disgruntled look on his face. He stiffened when he sensed a new presence and turned his head just a little to confirm his suspicions. "What is it?" he grunted.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

leaning on the wall, the princess sighed. "so not cool." she drawled, her eyes dark.

letting out sigh, Iris crossed her arms. "i came to see if everything was okay now." she mumbled, biting her lip awkwardly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Be that as it may, your wedding is tomorrow-"
"What?!" Roy nearly choked on air. "That's so... soon! Doesn't it take months to get a marriage ready?"
"Sire," Bennacio sighed. "We've been working on your marriage ever since your birth." When the young prince blushed, the knight turned back to the princess. "Now come along, My Lady, we must take measurements for your dress." he said, ushering her out.

"It's better, I guess." Zeke grunted, his eyes resting on Myka for a second. "I just really hate that chick."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka sighed softly and pushed Armageddon's hair from his head, checking his pulse and his basics. "I can hear you, Zeke. If you're going to insult me, at least do it more quietly. Gus, dear, bring me another blanket, will you?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"mmm want to do the measurements yourself, big boy~?" the princess purred, following the knight with a smirk. since she couldn't argue the point, she decided to get sweet revenge by making Benaccio as flustered as she could. that included everything from flirting to downright stripteasing if she could manage it.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games