Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Dante felt significantly different afterwards as well.
"Well, now you can tell exactly what I'm feeling, and I can tell what your feeling."
To be honest, Grey felt flushed for Tempest. He knew it, and he knew that Tempest now knew as well. he felt himself blush slightly.

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 am
Tempests eyes widened as he cold actually feel Grey's reaction, which in turn fueled his own. he felt a wave of craving pass over him making him almost shudder with the feeling, only years of control had taught him how to deal with his demonically enhanced lust. "well.. if this just doesnt make thing a tad.. Fun.. interesting.. " his Train of thought was leaving as he bit his bottom lip looking at Grey's chest and feeling a tingling all along his spine. "yeah.."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey felt lust run through him and a shudder ran through his entire body. A soft moan escaped his mouth as his squirmed slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 am
Tempest gave a smile as he took a step closer to grey, his slightly pointed teeth glowing ominously white. he grabbed the front of Grey's shirt and gently pulled the male against him leaning down to his lips and kissing them with as much passion as he dared to let out of his little 'box' shuddering into it as he sucked Grey's bottom lip into his mouth and licked at it, he was forced to break away from attacking Grey's mouth Due to lack of breath and the fact he wasn't sure how much of his Demonic passion Grey could handle at once."mnn., well.. now., that... definitely Leaves me more out of breath then i remember."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey moaned throughout the time his lip was being sucked on.
When Tempest pulled away, Dante asked, "What's wrong?".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am
Tempest smiled at him wickedly, a slight mischievous glint to his eyes. "Just.. Catching my breath." he panted as it felt like his skin was on fire, he knew he was flushing and the more he thought about calming down and not thinking about it the more he thought about it. He could feel his skin hyper sensitizing giving him a tingling warning, and another wash of heat making him bite his lip to keep from moaning. "yeah, just... catching my breath" his hand was still grasping the front of Grey's shirt holding it more in a begging then controlling fashion as his arm hung more limply behind his grasp, though he still had enough of a grip to pull the other male in so he could lick at those lips that were sooo asking for it.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey smiled, then leaned into Tempest, his startlingly green eye looking right into Tempest's red ones.
"Then what are you waiting for?".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am
Tempest gave him a wide smile as his other hand came up behind Grey's head and pulled him into a fiercely possessive kiss, sucking Grey's bottom lip into his mouth again. this time though he nibbled gently at it while he licked it between his teeth, he hand trailing from the back of the males neck slowly lower until he was holding his shirt in one hand and his hip in the other pulling Grey flush against him with a soft growl. his eyes closed to the state of being half lidded as the tingling sensations and heat began to center and become more specific to certain areas of his body.~i was only waiting to see how this would go and how far i'd go~ he thought.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey moaned submissively and his legs nearly gave in. He felt warm all over and felt as if his clothes were tightening.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 am
((not meaning to break up the awesome emotion here.. but how far is this allowed to go? Just wondering cause i don't mind getting into trouble but i don't entirely want to get you into trouble.))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 am
Judas Neige
((not meaning to break up the awesome emotion here.. but how far is this allowed to go? Just wondering cause i don't mind getting into trouble but i don't entirely want to get you into trouble.))

((Well, usually if someone wants to go further than making out, they usually switch to PMing))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 am
((Aight.. was just checking so i know how far to go with this situation..))
Tempests hand released Grey's shirt as he grabbed him around both hips and lifted him straight upwards placing him on the surface of the nearest table, like three stumbling steps away as he nuzzled the males abdomen. Placing grey in a sitting position he forced himself to let go taking deep breaths to steady himself, it was like trying to tear himself away from water after walking without any in a desert for many days. he rubbed at the back of his neck with one hand and pushed his other hand through his hair, one of his little quirks when he didn't know what to do with his hands. "uh.. would you like a soda.. or juice or something dawlin?"
((awww, i just spilled my coffee all over..))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 am
Gammawolf99
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey gasped for a while before his breathing returned to normal.
He was a bit sad that their kissing had to end, but he didn't let it show.
"No, I'm fine, thank you." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 am
Tempest frowned slightly as his hand came to where his 'heart' was squeazing the flesh there. "you know you can always pull me back when ever you want... i just need to take a breath in between or i figure this bar is not going to entirely pass it's next health inspection."
((ugh.. writing a fursona takes a long time..))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm
((Ah, so you finally making a fursona profile? I'll be sure to look.))
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Oh, it's okay. he said
"You guys know this is a bar and inn, right?"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers