Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Run, explore, Survive mainly. she said, and feeling that she needed to do something with her hands, pulled out her blade, a wet stone, and started sharpening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm
Para jumped off the final building, having a half open can slice her bare foot open. She cursed under her breath and pushed her way into the shelter, holding the door open for Acid and Luna. Blood trailed out of her foot and onto the floor. "Great.. Just great." She said while lifting her foot up.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:56 pm
Acid rolled into the shelter, panting and sweating. Acid noticed para's foot was bleeding, and immediately went to his med cabinet, pulling out a syringe, some bandages, and antibacterial ointment. "your gonna need a tetanus shot " Acid said, uncapping te syringe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm
"Uh.." Para began to hobble away. "I'm sure its fine.. Shots aren't needed." She forced out a nervous laugh.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Acid moved toward para with a caring look. "hey, it's ok. It won't hurt , I promis. If you want, you can squeeze my hand. Trust me, you need this. You don't know if whatever cut your foot was rusty, or moldy, or whatever. " Acid said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Knux_nyan
Sorry, not trying to, but I can only get on around the afternoons.

"Another down. Hey where do you think you're going? Oops, got two with one shot." Raven laughed slightly, she had gone into her zen state of mind, and didn't hear what Luna had said to her. Her sniper gave a low click, the chamber remained open, and smoke still curled out from it; she had burned through sniper ammo without realizing it. Slinging it back across her back, Raven pressed her finger to her earpiece, then asked. "Sorry Luna, I got lost in the moment, but did you say you saw Wesker?"  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm
"I suppose I have to.." Para hobbled to the couch and sat down. "Just.. make it quick." She pouted and extended her arm to reach for Acid's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 pm
Acid put his had in para's and slowly stuck the needle into her arm, injecting the liquid into her. He then pulled it out of her arm and re capped it, then. Broke the syringe in half and threw it away. He then began to start working on her foot, cleaning it and then stitching it up.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm
Para winced at the stitches. "Maybe I should look before I jump." She managed to force out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm
James nodded, "Same... well, 'cept I was more or less staying in one place, going out searching for either food or other supplies... I was trying to find a cure... but you can guess how that went."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

I'm going to take a guess, and say that It went horrible, because, logic shows, no one is cured yet. she then smiled, I'm being a smart a**. Just ignore me, when I do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm
James chuckled, "It's fine..." he said, "I failed, no biggie."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:37 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Yeh....sorry i got lost in the moment as well." Luna got into the house then. "I need you and your laptop over here. Can you make it over? Also check out to see is James and Aurora are ok. They were with us." She said into her radio before pulling out some gumin her pocket and handed it to Para. "Have one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She stood, and touched his shoulder, It's okay. I have a feeling that we Will find it. she said, and smiled at him. She looked over to Luna, Umm... miss, we are over here.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games