Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah
so i figured we should maybe finish this????? >x>;;

"The theme? Oh, there isn't much of a theme. You know how he gets about royal parties," Krystoff grinned as the maids came in and began decorating. "I never understood why he hates them, though."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:07 pm
Pure T0rture
That sounds nice~

"Well, yeah, but every party needs a theme!" she insisted, conjuring a small book of themes. "Why don't we throw a music party?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah
indeed~

"no, i don't think that'd go over too well. his life is music all the time." The king murmured as he sat beside his very pregnant wife.
"let's just stick to the original plan? after all, this is supposed to be the party where he announces that he'll be taking the throne." Jaz sighed, leaning on her husband.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 pm
Pure T0rture
That sounds nice~

She froze. "He's taking the throne stil?" she asked, standing up straighter. "But... I don't understand."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"our agreement with him was, that he'd be allowed to play popstar until his eighteenth birthday." Jaz sighed, rubbing her stomach. "at which point, he'd have to tell the world who he truly is and that he'd be taking the throne.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Pure T0rture

She gasped and stumbled back, sitting on the couch. "B-but... but he said..." She looked down at the carpet, eyes narrowed. "That... that jackass. He promised me that he wouldn't let them make me take the crown, that we could run away from it all together, and all this time, he's been playing me for a sap." With a sigh, she stood and walked over to the window, crossing her arms. "Don't tell him I know, okay?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

"mm..... perhaps you should talk to him.... " Jaz murmured softly as she looked at him. "maybe he forgot? you know how moronic he can be."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 pm
Pure T0rture

But Alika only shook her head. "I'd rather not. Let him have his kingdom. I will have mine." She then nodded, curtsied, and walked hurriedly to her room, prefering not to continue talking.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

"hey, i brought the icecr- alika?" Travis frowned, handing the icecream to his little brothers and following after her. "alika, what's wrong?"
Sighing as the two young princes brought in the icecream for their mother, Krystoff glanced at their eldest son rushing after Alika. "those two are going to have a hard time of things when they get married."
"if." Jaz corrected, poking her husband. "if they get married."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture

"I'm not speaking to you," she stated matter-of-factly, walking faster. "I'll see you later tonight."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"a-alright.... i'll... i'll go...." he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he headed into his room, falling onto the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Pure T0rture

With a sigh of her own, Alika retreated into her room, stepping into her closet and starting to attempt to decide on a dress for the night's party. "What does one wear to a party like this?" she texted Jaz, biting her lip.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh, the prince slowly pulled on his best outfit, having a bit of trouble with the tie.

wear your favorite dress. something you're comfortable in that's formal but not too formal. Jaz replied in between bites of ice cream.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Pursing her lips, the dark-haired temptress nodded and lifted a black dress-bag, unzipping it and pulling out a satiny piece of fabric. It was the last present she had received from her parents before running away. They may as well see her in it before she left herself to her fate.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:04 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'll be right back, hun. i'm going to go check on the kids." Krys smiled and stood, walking down the hall and knocking lightly on Alika's door. "Alika? may i speak to you?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games