Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 am
Pure T0rture

The Russian spun around and gave Belyi a frown - he had to blow upward to move his long hair away so that his eyes could reflect the determined frown. "Unless you want my first bath when I'm back from the dead to be alone, darling, you'll do it now! I refuse to sleep with you until everything is absolutely perfect!" he demanded as his hair flew back over his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 am
Awesome nerd

"alright." he smiled, nodding to a chair in the kitchen. "take a seat while i get ready." he mumbled, going up to the bathroom to grab the scissors he'd been using to cut his own hair.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Smiling, Nikolai wandered towards the chair and sat down, waiting patiently for Belyi to return. As he waited, he thought about something and looked at his right arm, where he rolled down the sleeve of his.. Oh! Even his outfit had changed! It was a brown suit, very sandy. No wait... It wasn't a suit... Nikolai looked over his body to see an adornment of pockets and even combat boots. The cloth was thick enough to withstand the harshest snowstorm, which meant that it would probably make him have a heat flash soon. Ah... This was his old Soviet uniform, the very same he wore before he had become Sloth. Curious, Nikolai gazed down at the arm he had moved the sleeve up and noticed that it didn't have the Sin brand on it. His face softened as he connected the dots. So he was revived, but as a human. He was no longer Sloth, nor was he the Devil, he was just.... normal. Moving his hand up, Nikolai felt the tatters of his sleeve, remembering the bullets that grazed him so long ago when he ran for Grigori's dying body.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:42 pm
Awesome nerd

"hey, I'm ba-" Belyi paused seeing Nikolai looking down at his arm. "Something wrong?" He murmured, walking over and setting the scissors down on the counter.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hmm?" he hummed and looked up to see Belyi. "Oh... It's nothing, darling, I was just... reminiscing." he said with a small smile as he looked at the boy. Belyi was Grigori, the only man he ever truly loved, the man that had made him accept the worst fate Hell could offer, the man that caused him to crush thousands of hearts and create dozens of suicides. Belyi was Grigori, the only reason he had to live, to be a Sin. Now he stood here, reincarnated yet still the same, and here Nikolai stood, revived and no longer supernatural. Here he stood, a simple man that could do nothing spectacular anymore, faced with the person that made his life so different.
This, he realized, was his chance to start over. He had no more powers, he could be with Belyi, he could age with him and die with him, even if Belyi couldn't with him.

Meanwhile, the blue goat was getting antsy. "Ooh.... He's right there! I want him back now!" Sloth whined and stomped around while shaking its head. "Release me!" it begged Cybil. "He needs me!"

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"do you miss it?" he asked, gently coming through Nikolai's brown curls with his fingers.

"just be patient." Cybil murmured, keeping an eye on the two.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hmm? Miss what, dearie?" Nikolai asked while watching the fingers go through his long hair.

"Patient! I've been a goat for weeks, darling. Have you any idea how hard it is to attract someone when I'm both a goat and blue?!" it bleated.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"being a sin" he mumbled gently toying with the curls for a moment before he grabbed a squirt bottle and started to spray his hair and comb it out with a small plastic comb.

"Oh go take a nap! I'll wake you when it's time!" She huffed, giving the blue goat an annoyed shove.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai considered it as the water uncurled his hair and pressed it against his face - long to the point of reaching just the tip of his upper lip. "I suppose so." he admitted. "Nearly my entire life revolved around being a Sin. I'm not entirely sure how to live a 'normal' life. Then again..." He turned his head a little until he could look up at Belyi. "I don't necessarily need it now that you're here, dearie."

"What-?" Sloth breathed when he heard Nikolai. Oh you tease... it sniffed, eyes going wide and tearful. "He's going to abandon me!" it cried and wiped its snout with a hoofed leg.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm
Awesome nerd

blushing lightly, the angel smiled and leaned down to kiss him. "thanks" he hummed, standing back up and grabbing the scissors. "now, hold still or this isn't going to turn out right."

"don't be so sure." she sighed, sitting on Sloth's back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Rolling his eyes lightly, Nikolai did as he was told and sat still. "Mmm, a handsome hunk of a man that knows how to cut hair? Is there anything you cannot do, darling?" he teased.

The goat just scowled. "What do you know, darling? Look at him? So... in love with that boy - Which I might add has an awful pair of shoes on!" it snorted in anger and shook its head, ears flopping with each turn. "This is why I tried so hard to keep them away from each other. Lust darling must never know about this."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"there's a few things." Belyi nodded, a smile on his face as he started to cut Nikolai's hair.

"if he's so in love with him, he'll do anything to stay with him forever." Cybil murmured.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh? Like what?" he asked.

"Oh! Oh, that's right!" Sloth gasped and stomped its hooves at Cybil. "Go remind him, darling! Go now!"

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, i can't whistle." he sighed, continuing to cut his hair. "can't age, either.

"no need." she smirked, looking down at the goat. "he's doing it for me"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah, but whistling is all in your lips, darling! I'd be more than happy to teach you~" the slimmer man purred until something Belyi said caused him to tense up. "You... can't age?" he mumbled. To age as he did, as he grew less attractive and even died... without Belyi.... Nikolai was reminded of his last moments months ago before his death, of how he aged rapidly in Belyi's arms. The memory made him shutter.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games