Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image Sumina looked up at Kyle. "Not long. I know the school pretty well. If I get lost I'll just look at my map, but thank you for your offer again." She said, a shy smile still on her lips. She wasn't exactly being very shy, but maybe he might think she was.

Sumina turned to go down the hall and stumbled against a wall. The new power and the hours she had spent training the night before had gotten to her. She put a hand to her head and stuck the schedules as deep into her bag as she could so she wouldn't lose them. Her vision was spinning and she could hear more and more of the minds of the students. She needed to get away.

Sumina was leaning heavily against wall as she moved towards one of the side doors to get out.

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

With Sumina set on denying him her company, Kyle turned to walk away. But as he stepped away, his ears heard her stumble. With a slightly worried look on his face, he turned around and took a few quick steps towards her. "Someone seems to have stayed up a little late." He said with a warm tone while offering his arm for her to lean on.

That we're free to do anything.

Untouchable_Sanity

Kvothe_Balasar

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam shook her head slowly, a steady ringing in her ears. She moved her vision to take in the students that wandered the library, her eyes shining with the effort. The normal ones, which with the exception of the present company were the rest, all emitted that energy that called to her when someone was hurt. But unlike her friends or the mutant she had been following, these kids fields were nearly none existent. Like being surrounded by a tight bubble, their energies were steady and constant and simmering lowly. She could tell a distinct difference between the mutants and the mundanes.

"It's not uncomfortable in the way you are thinking," she finally managed. "I've just never tried keeping this much of my energy contained and it is making me more aware so that I may seek a way to siphon it. Before when that happened, I would try to shut it off or stay away from others until I released it in my sleep."

Looking back at her friends, Sam blushed as she tried to not be so absorbed in the power that whispered to be used. She made sweet promises to herself, inner assurances that she would. But now was not the time and she didn't want to be a slave to her abilities.

Then she noticed the movement from Vincent and followed his motions to his silent visitor. He appeared to have it under control, but the energy of the intruder was almost as chaotic as the boy who dealt with it. Her eyes narrowed slightly, but if David wasn't going to interfere then she wasn't about to step in. She wasn't one to offer violence first.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:17 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
David Warner

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey
Masika

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent cocked an eyebrow at Sam as her gaze darted between the now freed soul and him. "There's a reason why the watcher's aura was slightly less chaotic than mine, Sam... it's because that watcher wasn't human... and I don't mean 'like us', either... one of my `contacts` revealed something disturbing about that incident last week and that watcher now... as to what it is... let's just say that regret is dangerous with this guy," he said carefully. He suspected this mutant was working for someone that had interest in someone or possibly several someones at the Institute.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image Sumina heard Kyle's mind move closer to her, increasing its volume. "No, no. I'm fine. I just have a bad head ache. That's all." She said. She didn't want him any closer, especially not close enough to touch. She kept moving towards the door, holding her head still. She was standing straighter now, but with effort. She hoped Kyle would leave her alone before so she could get out of the school before the pressure of all the minds got to her.

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam's eyes widened slightly as Vincent seemed to answer her thoughts. She knew he wasn't a mind reader, and besides she is immune to such effects, but it was creepy that he was so accurate. She knew about the attack on some of the students, having heard the details from Masika, but it was frustrating to know that Sumina wasn't the only one causing trouble for them.

"Can't they all just let us live in peace?" she asked a little put out.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

Kyle stopped in his tracks for a moment, and let out a deep sigh. This girl was stubborn, more so then him even. "Listen, I'm trying to be nice and help someone like me for once." The last parts slipped out as he caught Sumina's scent again. After the incident a week ago, Kyle had figured out the subtle difference in scents between a mutant and a human.

That we're free to do anything.

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"It's not that simple, sadly." David answered Sam. "It's a history thing, really. A long time ago, two mutant friends decided that they wanted to advance mutantkind. But the two men had different idea's about how they should do it. Charles Xavier, the founder of the X-men, believed that mutants and humans can live together in peace. Max Eisenhardt, better known to the world as Magneto and founder of the Brotherhood of Mutants, believed that the mutants were the next in the human evolutionary chain. He called them the "Homo-superior". All the fighting we wind up doing is because of that difference in opinion."
--------------------

Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"But just because we have a difference of opinion doesn't mean we have to hurt each other. That doesn't prove who's right," she said softly, letting her hand fall to her lap. Her eyes followed suit, the better to keep control. She started to shake from the effort, a fine tremor of the shoulders. Taking a deep breath, she tried to swallow the power that wanted to answer to those around her.

"I don't feel very well," she admitted, keeping her eyes low so no one would see if they started to glow. " I think I'm going to go back early. That way I can be ready, for later."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image Sumina froze when she saw where his mouth and thoughts were going. "I don't want your help." She said, annoyed with herself for not figuring that out earlier. She would have gone into him mind to bring up some painful memory or inflicted mental pressure on him if her own mind didn't hurt her so much.

Sumina reached the door and rushed outside. The open air revealed a little pressure, but didn't help all that much. She hurried away from the door and quickly turned a corner to trip into a rosemary bush. She fell into the bush and the strong smell to her normal nose was a lot, but she figured it would hide her. She laid in the bush and held her head, trying to regain control of the flood of thoughts that was currently drowning her.

Kvothe_Balasar

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"Would you like me to help you get back home?" Masika asked quietly. She'g grown to like Sam, and she didn't want to leave her alone if she wasn't feeling well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Oh no, I wouldn't want you to miss your classes, because of me," she said quickly. Sam valued her education and would have felt awful if Masika missed something important while on the errand. Besides, she worried that she might bring something back unexpectedly and she didn't want to frighten any of her new friends. The only one who had seen her power as yet was David and she was still shy about it.

A bit clumsily, she tried getting to her feet and getting her things packed. Her apple rolled to the other end of the table, forgotten.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David watched Sam try to pack up in silence for a little while. He held a small frown on his face. He certainly admired Sam's drive, but he wasn't about to let her hurt herself for any reason. David stood up, grabbing Sam's things and packing them up. "Unlike Masika, I have the luxury of being uneducated." David said, slinging Sam's pack over his shoulder. "I'll take you back to the mansion. And I'm not arguing with you about this."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika shrugged and slipped an arm around Sam's waist, picking up her own backpack with the other. "I only have electives after lunch, so it doesn't matter much if I miss a couple. Or the rest of the day. And Sumina's in most of my later classes, anyway. I don't want to see her without someone else there to watch my back," she added quietly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam was so grateful for the unexpected help, she fought the tear that wanted to spill down her cheek. Head swimming, she didn't argue further as she let them take her things. But when Masika touched her, Sam gasped as her power rushed only to collide with the storm caller's. There was no injury to heal, no weakness to mend and her body rebelled the lack of release. She felt an impulsive need to let her power out, but she had worked too hard to give up now. With a groan, she tried to keep her feet steady.

"Let's get out of here then, before I raise an army," she whispered darkly. It was a joke, a weak one at that, but she wondered if with this much power just how many could she bring back? She had never tested her limit before, too repulsed by the idea of it to try. But she felt feverish and couldn't understand why.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games