Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Marvelous!" chimed the Sin as he clasped his hands together. "That's just enough time for some beauty sleep! I'll take it in your classroom." he smiled as he stepped out, instantly greeted by a cawing Ezekiel.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon, startled by the bird, nearly slammed the door shut in it's face. Recognizing the crow, he tugged his coat on and tilted his head. "So that's where the bird went."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Yawning, Nikolai lazily lifted on arm and watched the crow land on his outstretched index finger. "Mmm, my apologies, dearie." he told Leon while turning to him, the crow pecking at his feather. "Ezekiel is a wild one. Really his energy balances out my exhaustion." An idea popped into the Sin's mind and moved him forward a few steps. "Would you like to fly to the school, dearie?" he asked Leon over his shoulder as he walked further through the snow, trying to ignore it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Can we?" he asked, closing the door.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai beamed. "Don't blink, dearie." He tossed the hand Ezekiel was on and watched the bird fly away. The crow cawed and flew high into the sky before skyrocketing down at a quickening pace. Ezekiel's speed grew so fast that few of his black feathers burst into flames. By the time the bird had reached the ground, the heat built up instantly melted the snow around him and created a wall of steam. Minutes passed until the steam left, and Nikolai smirked when he saw his crow the size of two SUVs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He raised an eyebrow, staring at the bird. "Well now, wasn't expecting that."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai laughed at how cute Leon looked and put a hand on his cocked him. "Ezekiel's a crow straight from Hell, darling." he explained just as the crow turned his now massive head to caw at them. Nikolai wrinkled his nose and fanned at the air before moving to the crow. Ezekial ruffled his feathers then lowered to the ground so the Sin could climb unto his back. "Now come, dearie, it's chilly out here." Nikolai shivered as he pat the feathers behind him for Leon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image

In little to no time, he was behind the Sin, his arms wrapped around the slender man's waist. "Alright, alright. Let's go."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah
Who'll post first?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Hang on tight, dearie~" Nikolai purred before tapping the bird with his heels. Ezekiel cawed and rose up as soon as the Sin touched him. He shook off some snowflakes then unfolded his eight foot long wings, flapped them a few times, then took off into the sky.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

His arms tightened around the Sin, his eyes closing already. "Is now a bad time to say I'm afraid of heights?"

Awesome nerd
Eh, you do it. You're the one with the bird, anyway.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed as he stepped out of the car, holding out his hand for Nikolai to take. "Come on, darling. It's a little nippy out, so we should probably get inside."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

The winter had blown one more time into the midst of spring and let its snow settle on the area. The sun tried to fight back the cold, but the winter was resilient, only allowing the sun to shine off the snow like crystal lights.
Nikolai, however, wasn't pleased by the sight. He shivered at the sight of snow, and not because of how cold it was. "Yes, I'd love a nice nap." he murmured and hurried to the door. He breathed against his hands to warm them then turned the knob and entered the cabin first. It was just as they had left it, tidy yet a good inspection would show all the activity it housed so recently. The Sin smiled fondly at the thoughts of doing it all again, but the smile slowly faded away when he caught an unusual scent. It was pungent, noticeable and... remarkably familiar. Nikolai's eyes widened as he recognized the scent as gasoline, the very same from Leon's classroom. No... No, that couldn't be... They didn't do anything that required gasoline, especially the one that matched what started the fire in Leon's classroom. The Sin's eyes suddenly widened, his heartbeat quickening at a sudden thought. What if.... What if that text was a trap? What if...? He's here! he thought as his panic returned with a vengeance. I-I've got to warn Leon! Nikolai spun around to run out the door, but to his fright, he saw a very surprised Ivan Hawking standing at the doorway with a knife in his hand.
"Nikolai?" he blinked once more and tilted his head, half-expecting to be dreaming. Once he realized he was very much awake, the teacher smiled broadly. "Hey! Well, umm, this is awkward, huh! I was going to meet you, but I guess you being here's perfect timing!"
Nikolai took a few steps backward and quickly grabbed the nearest furniture next to him, which was the couch, the gasoline threatening to make him trip. He looked at the smiling blonde helplessly then at the open doorway, trying to find Leon. Ivan caught his intentions and instantly frowned. "Is that creep still bothering you?" he muttered and quickly closed the door, sealing them off from the rest of the world. Nikolai cursed as he heard the lock of the door click. "Don't worry, I've got a plant to get rid of him." he said proudly and smiled back at Nikolai.
"No!" the silver-haired man spouted out, much to Ivan's surprise. "Don't you dare touch him, dearie! I-I'll..." He didn't finish his weak threat, but a purple mist swirled around him defensively, finishing his statement for him.
Ivan pursed his lips, taken back by how much Nikolai tried to protect the awful purple-haired man. He never did that for him... That fact alone angered the teacher to no ends. His smile faded and he clenched his jaw as he saw the purple fog erupt, his anger growing like it. "Oh Nikolai, my poor, poor baby." He pulled out something from his pocket and tossed it at the Soviet; it was a silver rosary necklace, and though it was small, it had a profound effect on the Sin. Nikolai yelped as the silver cross stuck to him, banishing the majority of the purple fog. He hissed in pain and clenched his arm, where the rosary had attached itself to. Being a Sin and the Devil caused holy weapons to have a very strong effect on him, but usually something as small as this rosary would only hurt like a wasp sting. So why did it hurt so damn much?!
"Want to know why it's working so well?" Ivan asked with his smile returning, almost as if he read Nikolai's mind. "It's been soaked in holy water. That, and it's powered by love." He walked towards Nikolai and reached a hand towards him. The Sin cringed away, but Ivan just chuckled lightly and caressed his cheek. "Oh Nikolai, don't you see? You're being brainwashed by that.... freak! He doesn't deserve you, Nikolai, why can't you understand that? You belong with me..." He leaned in to kiss the pained Sin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Hearing Nikolai scream in pain, Leon instantly dropped his computer bag. "Nikolai!" he cried, running to the house. Kicking the door back open, Leon looked around. "Nikolai, where are-" Suddenly, he stopped speaking. That smell...it smelled like...

"Ivan."

Gritting his teeth, Leon took great care in where he stepped, growling when he finally saw the man he loved being kissed by that crazy stalker. "Hey! Get your hands off of him," commanded Leon, grabbing an empty candlestick and holding it out like one would a dagger. "Nikolai, come to me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing the voice he abhorred more than anything, Ivan turned his head and shot daggers at Leon. "Mr. Court, what a pleasant surprise." he said dryly. Sensing movement nearby, he glanced sideways and frowned in surprise when he saw Nikolai try to move towards Leon... and not him. Jealousy burning at the pit of his stomach, Ivan quickly pulled Nikolai back towards him and wrapped an arm around him tightly. "I don't think so." he seethed at the purple-haired man. "Nikolai belongs to me, you don't deserve him!" He rested his chin on the slimmer man's shoulder, smiling whereas the other winced, a smoke coming from where the rosary singed his skin. "This must be fate. I was hoping to surprise Nikki with this when I met him at the hotel, but maybe it's better he sees this in person." With his free hand rummaging around inside his coat, Ivan pulled out a small item and held it out a few inches in front of Nikolai. In his free hand, his fingers curled around a golden rectangle. Nikolai stared at the shape for a second, wondering if that was his gift and for what it could contain, but when Ivan flicked open the top to show a small nozzle, the Sin's eyes went wide with terror.
"No-!"
A thin flame erupted from the nozzle, and, as Ivan's smile widened from the shadows cast upon his face from the flames' dance, the lighter flew across the still air and landed dead center between both men, tapping the gasoline only once and lighting it ablaze with the flames. Fire ran across the entire cabin wildly, licking at anything the gasoline touched. It roared out viciously and began its feast on the house, leaving only a few spaces spared, two of which held the men.
"You see," Ivan grinned, the flames' shadows making him look almost psychotic, "I was hoping to kill you and burn your body in this God-forsaken cabin, then I'd go to Spain and surprise Nikolai with his new freedom. I didn't expect you to take him with you, but I'm glad you did." His smile brightened, his teeth were now shown and glinted against the fire. "He can witness the death of a cruel tyrant like you."
Nikolai, however, did not have the same vision Ivan held. He flailed against the blonde's grip, cursing himself for being too frail and weak. Every time he attempted to shoot out a purple mist or even summon a lowly Hell spawn to help, the rosary would hiss and dig deeper into his arm. His struggling caused him to breathe deeper, which in turn forced him to inhale lungfuls of smoke. He coughed and tried to look past the smoke, searching for Leon while ignoring the mental pain shooting down his back from the memory of the last fire. He had no power to help Leon let alone himself out of this blazing inferno, he was at Ivan's complete mercy. But Leon.... What would befall him?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"The only tyrant around here is you, Ivan!" yelled Leon as the flames enveloped his and Maggie's cabin. Wrapping a thick carpet around himself, Leon ran through the flames and grabbed Nikolai by the wrist, pulling him under the carpet and a ways away from Ivan. His fingers fumbled for the rosary, yanking it out of Nikolai's arm and throwing it onto the ground, his foot covering it. "Come on, we need to get out of here. Just hold on to be and keep your head on my chest."

Leon winced once for no obvious reason, then, lifting Nikolai slightly to wrap his legs around him, started to run.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games