Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm
Pure T0rture
Iris?

The redhead, Armageddon, only narrowed his eyes as the woman addressed him by his name, wary. "So you know my name. Big deal." he grunted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd
naturally~

the woman chuckled and shook her head. "not just your name, my demonic friend." she purred, circling him momentarily. "but many other things about you."

Watching in silence as she finished picking up the food, Cybil bit her lip.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture
Oh lawd xD

Armageddon only snarled at her. "If you're trying to act mysterious, kid, you're not. You're only pissin' me off." he seethed with clenched fists. "Now get the hell out of here before I paint the town red with your damn blood!" The people nearby still acted normally, but a good amount left without making any purchases.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Turning to glance back to Cybil, the woman smiled. "i suggest you go on home, and tell your .... tell your father that Iris says hello~" she grinned before turning back to the demon. "now now, no need to make threats you can't see through. after all, you wouldn't want to make those higher up mad, would you?" she purred, her eyes fading silver as she looked up at him.

blinking, the child nodded, handed the owner the money for the food she'd picked out, and quickly made her way home.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm
Pure T0rture

"Pffft, if you still think those brats have authority over me than your dumber than I give you credit for, kid, and that's saying something." Armageddon muttered angrily. "I stopped listening to their rules a damn long time ago, and I ain't startin' now, kid."

Meanwhile, Chaos was sleeping soundly on his with his door locked to make sure his face was out of sight. His dreams consisted of an insight over what all was in the darkness; much like being a security guard stationed in front of a large wall of TVs. Thousands of places to see, hundreds of languages, millions of actions, all at the same time, and to Chaos it was nothing more than a simple and peaceful dream.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"I wasn't referring to any rules." she smiled, shaking her head. "I was referring to the child's adopted father. I don't think you realize could have happened if you'd actually hit her."

Finally home again, cybil rushed inside and slammed the door shut, sliding to the floor as she began shaking uncontrollably. Five years. It had been five years since chaos had taken her in, and yet she still flinched every time a hand was raised, regardless of if it were for harm or even to say hello. She just couldn't get over how badly shed been beaten before.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture

The redhead raised an eyebrow at her. "Like I give a rat's a_s who her father is. What, he some big rich kid?" he snorted, obviously not aware of who her father was.

Hearing the door slam, the white-haired man's frost blue eyes opened. Hmm? Putting his mask on, he stepped out of his room and looked about curiously until his eyes found Cybil shaking. "Cybil?" he breathed and hurried to her side. "What's wrong? What happened?" Did she go to the Doors again? No, he specifically remembered watching the Doors closely in the shadows... Perhaps she witnessed an accident?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 pm
Awesome nerd

"you're thinking too much like a human." the woman sighed and shook her head. "not that it matters, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough"

Immediately clinging to him, she sniffed and shook her head. "th-there was a Man ..... In the store.... and he .... H-he almost hit me..." she stammered, swallowing hard as she continued to shake.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm
Pure T0rture

"The hell's that supposed to mean, kid?" snapped the taller man.

"What did he look like? Are you hurt?" the masked man asked while holding her close and inspecting for wounds. A man that almost attacked, was he possibly another hunter searching for him? Either way, Cybil was (nearly) harmed, and he would see to it that the fiend would pay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

"h-he had r-red... red hair. and he was just really angry." she sniffed, still clinging to him. "b-but i-i'm not hurt.... th-the nice lady k-kept him from touching me...."

taking another glance behind her in the direction cybil had run, iris gave a small chuckle and looked back at Armageddon. "it means your in trouble."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos narrowed his eyes. It was unprofessional to immediately assume who someone was just by vague descriptions, but he couldn't help but think it was him. He closed his eyes and let his darkness sweep the market, and there he found who he was looking for. A slightly angered face hid behind the mask as Chaos held her, and as he comforted her, the shadows duplicated him and traveled towards the demon.

"Oh gee, I'm sooo scared." Armageddon sneered, not noticing the shadows twitching beneath them. "What's gonna happen, kid? She gonna come back and throw rocks at me? Huh? Or is she gonna get her father to try and beat me - Huh?" The demon stopped when he sensed a great amount of power coming, and fast. Suddenly-
"Armageddon."
The demon stiffened. That voice, that power oozing from it. Now way.
"Please face me when I address you." He did as told and tried his best to keep his cocky appearance despite the intimidation he had for the embodiment of darkness standing before him. "Is there any reason," Chaos started, his dark aura thick like black flames with crackles of electricity shooting out now and then. "that you nearly harmed Cybil?"
"Cybil?" Armageddon quirked an eyebrow. "The hell is that? I don't know who - Wait..." He turned his head to looked at Iris, his eyes wide with shock. "You can't be serious..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"i tried to warn you." iris sighed, shrugging. "you just wouldn't listen." shaking her head, the young embodiment brushed a hand through her hair and then crossed her arms.

sniffling still, the child slowly stopped shaking, although, her tears didn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"I didn't think he'd have a daughter!" Armageddon said in his defense then looked at the embodiment glowering at him. "I didn't think you'd have a daughter! You're always against every single form of intimacy!"
"Armageddon," Chaos started, making the demon tense up. "I will not punish you, because you are right, you had no knowledge over Cybil. Should you try it again, however..." He drifted off, letting the dense darkness surrounding them speak on his behalf.
Armageddon gulped thickly then nodded sharply. "Sure, sure." he said, still trying to keep his dignity despite him shrinking compared to Chaos' calm threats. "I won't harm the pipsqueak."
The darkness died down. "Good." Chaos murmured and relaxed considerably. "Now if you excuse me, I must be off." He faded away into the darkness, returning to the shadow of the real Chaos that held the girl.
Once he was gone, the redhead demon let out a sigh. "Chaos getting a kid. Who woulda thought, eh?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"that's actually why i'm here." Iris smiled, spinning around. "i needed to see for myself if the rumors were true. and since it seems they are, i suppose i'll be going for now.... "

rubbing her eyes as she curled up against him, the still-young prophetess gave a soft yawn as she calmed down. "th-thanks...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"Me too." Armageddon murmured, still scratching the back of his head. "I don't need to run into anymore of his family." He turned and began walking off himself. "Funny, though, y'know? I always thought that brother of his would be the one to have a kid. Then again, you embodiments are uptight about families, aren't ya?"

"There's nothing to thank me for." Chaos assured and gently rubbed her back. "I'll always be here for you when you need me."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games