Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 am
"Uh...Lola, summary please?",Juliette, who was totally lost, asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:41 am
Bara
I felt a bit awkward fighting a mew mew and then I turned around to the beach then thought 'is this the second one?' I then ran back to the beach and jumped into the sea and started to swim but before I jumped into the water "MEW AQUA I FOUND IT~NYA!!!".

Chiarīdā
I stood then told Juliette,Lola and Mila "She's crazy who wants to follow her" I said then my cat ears and tail came out "nya" I stood by the edge of the beach "This does not feel like mew aqua was she just pretending" I turned around "well I'm gonna follow" then I swam after her.

Katy
"hehe good job Katy you've done better than Kish" Deep blue said "Thank you deep blue-sama I heard there's something similar to mew aqua" I said then I turned around and saw Kish then I said "How did it go" he then replied "She found out the mew mews are good" then he turned around I could tell he loved Mew Gumdrop more than Bara.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:37 pm
Josh had sat on the beach watching the whole thing with a bored look on his face.

Lola sat down on the rock, her head on her hands. She sighed and starred down at the water, "Once again, there's nothing much to do..." Lola muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm
I sighed. Crying had made me feel a lot better. I thought about my magic tears some more. 'Maybe that's why I can transform without a power pendent... my tears are magic since I'm a mermaid!' I thought. I went to find the other mews. I found Lola, still at the beach. "Hey Lola!" I said, hoping I didn't look like I had been crying. I wondered if they would ever find out I was a mermaid... and felt a pang of sorrow and surprise as I remembered that the only non-mermaid that knew was Kisshu. I felt tears again and blinked to keep them back. I didn't want the others to think I was a crybaby, even though I was. I knew it wasn't right to love a bad guy, but I still wanted to know if he liked me back, and having to fight him every day... it was all to much. I'd rather be captured by a water demon and have my powers sucked out! I was fighting to keep back all my tears while I was thinking this. I wondered if I should tell the mew mews my problem... but thought better of it. I didn't want them to hate me! Or think I was I crybaby for that matter. I sighed. I can't tell them about me being a mermaid, I'll turn to bubbles, I can't tell them about loving the bad guy, they'll hate me. I couldn't tell them anything... but if they saw me as a mermaid and recognized me, I'd be fine. I decided they SHOULD see me. One less burden off my shoulders.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:16 pm
Turning around Lola spotted Mila, she smiled but once she got a good look at Mila her smile turned to a slight look of concern , "Are you okay?" Standing up she walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 pm
Tears fell. I cried. I screamed. And then I put on a fake smile... and collapsed. I pulled myself together. Lola looked freaked out. I took a deep breath. " No," I said. " I'm not okay. But I don't want to talk about it." And a thought came to me. Maybe, i thought. I f i go in the water behind the rocks, she'll follow me and see i'm a mermaid! " That might just work..." I mumbled... and then I took off, hoping with all my heart that Lola would follow.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:17 pm
(( Hey guys, I just wanted to say, have you ever noticed how the mew mews not only represent animals and colors, but also elements? Pudding-Earth, Ichigo-Energy, Lettuce-water, Zakuro-fire, and Mint-air. Don't believe me? Think of their animals, look closely at their transformations and attacks. Just so you know... MY ELEMENT IS WATER! I CALLED IT! Have a nice day! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:57 pm
After some time kitsune came back more SERIOS than ever as soon as she got back she texted the other mews and went to go surprise her grandpa once she got there she and her grandpa rejoiced then she re
Member about the mews and rushed to the cafe to see them once she got there she came running through the doors with a big grin " I AM BACK " she yelled
( I am fire )  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm
( Yay, Fox girls back! If you hadn't read up on everything yet, My character (Mew Gumdrop, Young mermaid girl, Pacific seahorse DNA, in love with Kisshu) is at the beach with Lola. Gumdrop ( Or, her real name, Mila) Has run into the water, hoping that Lola would follow and find out she was a mermaid, since if she tells her, she'll turn to bubbles! Another new character: Katy, Kisshu's sister, Or, Mew Devil. SO SCARY! So, thats what happened!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 pm
(Mew devil eek that sounds creepy)

After running all the way there kitsune got really tired and didn't see anyone yet so she went to the beach for a swim once she got there she saw Lola and another girl then her sun dew started to pick up something odd "maybe there is sun dew around here" kitsune said then followed Lola to fined a girl she had never seen before and asked "how are you"  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm
I blushed, and stopped running toward the water. I quickly erased my disappointment, and introduced myself. "I'm Mila." I said. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:51 pm
"I am kitsune my full name is Inari kitsune but you can call me kitsune I work at cafe mew mew with Lola do you work there to" kitsune asked smiling with a warm face that could cheer anybody up smile  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 pm
Bara
I know it's here I turned around and saw mew cheerleader "I FOUND IT" Then I saw a monster my robot went to the surface to tell the other mew mews."Mew mew rose metamorhasis"

Mew Cheerleader
I transformed and then I felt as if I couldn't breath then I saw Bara hold something then I felt as if me and all the other mew mews said transformed but they didn't just me and Bara 'what's that she's holding?'then I blacked out

Katy
"Grr those mews almost drowned I'm going back" then I said "mew mew devil metamorphosis" I started to make myself back to the beach and said to the mew mews on land "aren't you going to help the others hehe" I jumped into the water.
(Sorry I can't RP at the same time as you guys and Mew rose is love,mew cheerleader is air and mew devil is evil)  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 am
I only had time to quickly say, " I probably will, very soon," Before I jumped in the water after Katy, Bara's little robot screaming stuff that I couldn't hear. I expected to feel my tail... but I couldn't... and then i could. It had taken longer to pop out so the others wouldn't see me transform! I almost cried with relief. I soon caught up to Katy. She turned around. I guess she was shocked to see a mermaid... and she probably recognized me. I darted past her, Grabbed Bara and Mew Cheerleader, and swam back. I wondered if their eyes would ever open, if they would see me and recognize me... like I said, one less burden off my shoulders that are holding the weight of the world.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:19 am
(( Yay guys! We're choosing elements! Now only Juliette and Lola have to pick one... I feel bad. They don't have much of a choice... but hey, first come, first serve! Sorry! But, there is still storm, earth, ice, and poison... so they sorta have a choice.)  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games