Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 am
"Aaaa, th-thank y-you" Maple stammered, embarrassed at the attention and praise she was getting for her drawing. Not only from Willow, but by Professor Selene as well. She liked drawing, finding it enjoyable and came in handy when having to do spells that required circles and symbols. It was not something she had ever thought she was really, well, good at; like... anything really. A heavy blush fell upon her cheeks when she tried to recall the information from it, usually it was so easy to do but it felt like so much pressure was on her to pass it on.

"I-it's a J-jinn," well, that was a start. "Th-there... is a b-book ab-bout th-them," obviously. Urg, why couldn't she remember the jacking name of the book?! She knew it, she knew she knew it! Why was it not surfacing. This was terrible, simply terrible. Her eyes dropped when her paper was placed back on her desk and she suddenly had her hands on it, holding it down as if to never want it to be seen by anyone ever again.

"I-I l-like y-your n-natural f-form, W-Willow," she commented to the other ghoul; she really did and it was a good means to change the subject, "a-are y-you a l-large t-tiger?" Her fingers began to curl around the edges of the sheet in anxiety.

LP

Nio Love
permanent blush, go!

- - - - - - - -

All of the boils around her had such amazing forms. So, Calder was a horse as well and had two natural forms? And Frost was a wolf, another fuzzy looking creature she probably would totally want to pet. It was very tempting to Olivia to add them into her picture as well... but she was running out of room and unfortunately she didn't know them as well; though she didn't know Efflo that well either yet but they had spent a lovely fifteen minutes together on a speed date.

"Your drawings are so amazing," she told the other two; maybe a little jealous that they all got to transform into something neat like that. Especially as they described them with Efflo's continued questioning and responses to their own. Though, such a thought or glimmer of it would be completely masked by her utter amazement. These were so awesome boils she was sitting next to. She had her little talents too, she supposed.

Turning her paper more towards the glowing boil, Olivia began to point at a few of those in her drawing. "This is Willow," she pointed at the tiger, "she becomes a really big tiger with a wispy tail.. I saw her fight on the Islands." Then she pointed at the fox, "This is Molan, he turned into a fluffy fox. He dug a hole on the Peaks in the Scarefari Zone and managed to catch a Pygmy Dragon with it." Next it was the little ball of flames, "that's suppoed to be Andrew but I don't know what he looks like really, but he's... on fire a lot... it kind of makes me uncomfortable but I think we can be friends, right? Maybe?" She still didn't really know. Then she pointed at herself, "that's me!" And then down to Efflo, "and that's you!" It was like a child explaining things really, but it made her happy all the same. "You're a friend, so I wanted to add you," she explained.

And she couldn't help but beam with pride from the praise she got from the Professor. They were simple little drawings and the best she could do given her status but it seemed that knowing others really helped this time around and the little Wight couldn't be happier.

Speaking of. Out of the corner of her eye, yet another familiar face walked in. Olivia followed with watchful eyes as Amarus made her way into the room and towards that boil she had met at the candy booth. The little ghoul gave her a small wave, hoping she would see it - if not, that was fine, she was busy getting settled.

moonspots

moonkitsune

iStoleYurVamps

Face your demons
Olivia says hi ouo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 am
"Going big could be more trouble than it's worth for me," he laughed a bit. Kettil didn't seem convinced with firecrackers as viable sources of pranking. At Darren's question he just grinned, "If it upsets her then I learn from it. She's very vocal if she's upset by something I do. Makin' up with your ghoulfriend can be pretty damned fun," he winked. There was a pause as he sobered up a bit and said more seriously, "'Sides, if you know your ghoul well you know what to stay away from and what triggers her to be upset when you playfully prank or tease her. There are just certain buttons you don't push just for a laugh and if you care about someone enough, you don't do it."

He knew his ghoulfriend was everything but weak. Emotional? Perhaps. Never weak.

Kettil was about to say or mention something else but then there was an Amarus. He was watching her be affectionate with Zel which took him aback just a little and then he got enthusiastically hugged. He hugged back with a louder than usual laugh - he obviously adored her company, "AH PRETTY GHOUL! Here ya are!" He grinned cheerfully. Kettil gave Amarus an affectionate squeeze and lightly ruffled his fingertips through her bangs as he answered her question, "Nah. Freya ain't here right now. She prolly won't be able to come in at all today. She had things to take care of!"

Now Zel was getting a different sort of look from Kettil, that 'you better take care of her or I will end you' sort of look, it wasn't an entirely unfriendly look, but it was obvious that Kettil cared greatly for the ghoul he just hugged. He let everyone get introduced before he responded to Rosy, "Like I said, ghouly, whatever ruffles your feathers." He smiled cheerfully.

Face your demons
SORRY

Torvil
SORTA HAD A TOUGH DAY

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
I DROPPED THE BALL MY BAD.

----------------

Akubi was glad to show AJ and the Head-tail the work of art he had produced. The cat-boil was very impressed with himself. He took a gander over at AJ's paper with a thoughtful stare, "Interesting. Yes."

Not as interesting as his own picture, but interesting none-the-less.

Meegane

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 am
Zel's chuckles subsided briefly when he saw how affectionate Kettil was with Amarus. Now, normally the boil wasn't the jealous type but, this was his ghoulfriend and he was getting - at least in his mind - a bit too handy with her. Especially with the knowledge he had a ghoul of his own.

The glare however, appeased him a little, and he took it as a more platonic form of caring. He returned the look with one of his own, one that spoke pretty plainly that 'I'd die before I didn't take care of her properly, thank you very much,' and that was that.

He also reached out to snag Amarus' hand and squeeze it a little, letting her know he'd like her to come sit.

--

Darren just nodded slowly. "Well you would know your ghoul better than I..."

He still wasn't really convinced though.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Face your demons

Pales
lol Sa'll goo!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 am
Malcolm, her eternal tree trunk, always made her feel better just by being there. He was the strong presence that kept her from tipping over, and probably the only reason she had the nerve to teach in the first place. She patted his shoulder after unhooking from him, and stood up to face the class.

"You're right of course." She whispered to him, though her eyes were set to the students in front of her, captivated by the quiet hum of progress. Her eyes flickered to the side and crinkled happily. "Thanks, Malcie."

Emboldened by her fellow professor's sturdiness, Selene walked back down the aisle, checking on the last few pictures and whispering soft words of praise to each student, before she flicked off the lights again.

"Attention, attention!" She clapped her hands twice. "You've all done a wonderful job! Let's move on to the next part of our class, the best part. The information! If you have notebooks and wish to take notes, which you all should have, please take them out now! Pencils at the ready, I will be going rather face. We have oh so much to cover!"

She tiptoed carefully back up the aisle, tripping at least twice on a foot or a tail, before finally making it to her projector and pulling her sample sheet off. "We'll be collecting your forms after this portion, so hold on to them. For now, let's get to know about some common natural forms!"

It seemed the fun was over. Selene pulled out what looked like far too many projector slides to be interesting, and put them beside the projector as she adjusted it to begin.

Dragain

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 am
Selene picked up her first slide, but she held it just out of the projectors reach, and waited for the class to fall silent.

And waited..

and waited..

and waited..

"Ahem! So, let's begin with something obvious. If you attended my first class, you will recall that we discussed the three classifications of Fear - and one of the most well known ones is fear of Fire. Humans are dreadfully frightened of burning to death! So, this type Natural Form will be familiar to you all!"

She slid the slide onto the projector, and the dark room was coated in rich, warm colors, as the only light beaming down on it came through the picture of a giant phoenix.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Some of you may know her, and some of you may not, but this is our very own Professor Byrn! As you can see, she has honed the skills of her natural form over years of hard work and dedication. She can now turn into a giant, intimidating phoenix - and such fireworks are to be had! Let me assure you, any human who witnesses this - whether in their dreams, or even worse, awake.. well they would surely be emitting enough Fear to keep our world running just a little bit longer! Isn't she beautiful?"

She let the picture soak in for a minute. "You see, at the bottom, the size comparison. That adorable little fellow there is a six foot human. So she's rather enormous, mmm? Bigger than me, that's for sure!" She giggled childishly. "But Professor Byrn's abilities do not stop at size. After all, she is creating quite a lot of fire, and she has many fantastical special abilities that she learned with time and experience - some of which she learned right here at Amityville!"

Was this a lecture, or an advertisement for the school? It wasn't clear anymore..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 am
It did not seem like the professor was waiting for questions.. she just moved on to the next slide after making sure she heard the scratch of pens and pencils moving across paper.

"Next, we have a behemoth. These creatures are actually well known for their brute strength. Now, in this case, his size is a large part of what intimidations he can perform in the human world! Let's all take a look at our very own librarian - who you'll be meeting a little later in the class, so be nice! - Professor Avery!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What a lovely specimen, no? In fact, he looks a little familiar to me.. but I can't place why.. hmm! Oh well, moving on~."

For those who might have known what the familiarity stemmed from.. perhaps it was better to leave the professor in her naive ignorance.

"Again you can see the figure that is standing in for a human there, I did that, hello little human! We don't want to eat you, we just want to scare you a little bit, heehee!" Was she baby-talking the human?! "If that human saw himself in the presence of a behemoth, well.. again, this is obvious. But as said before, Avery wasn't always that huge! Time, training, experience, this is what makes a natural form so effective! And the important parts of a frightening natural form such as this one is the parts that could, in theory, cause injury. Take note of the teeth, the impressive horns, the claws, no human wants to see these things near them. Very effective indeed!"

She hesitated before putting the slide away, mumbling something to herself quietly about why did that remind her so much of..  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:29 am
One thing Zel was likely going to learn, sooner or later, was that Kettil is pretty much affection incarnate when it came to certain people. Amarus was one of those ghouls he comfortably slathered affection on especially after she initiated the hug with him. Kettil stared at Zel for a moment and it was likely a wordless sort of event between two boils who cared about one ghoul in various respects. There was a small nod as he then turned his attention briefly to Darren and gave him a smile, "It is stuff y'learn over time. It isn't like it happens over night. So yeah, I'd hope I know her pretty well. She's m'soulmate, an' she's closer to me than anyone ever could be. Freya knows I wouldn't do anything that would betray her love and trust for me."

Was he being sappy? Not in his mind. He was being very honest.

Professor Selene started lecturing once more earning Kettil's attention as he got out a small notepad and a pen from somewhere in his vest. He started to scribble down various notes as he stared up at the slides. SO NEAT.

Torvil
Keepin'

Face your demons
folks in the loop.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
So I don't have to play catchup as much later.

-----------

Akubi stared at the slides thoughtfully but he took no real notes, probably because he didn't bring anything with him to do so. It wasn't that he was being a bad student but because he felt that he could remember all the information. Likely he could.

It just might be a bit tinged with various aspects of Akubi's more interesting personality quirks due to his way of thinking of things.

His ear gave a flick or two; at least he seemed to be attentive.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:44 am
Sibyl was still practically sparkling over the praise she had been given about her drawing. Selene had said thank you. Clearly she was the best teacher ever.

This was why, despite the potential for her to lose her focus and get bored and get antsy, Sibyl was paying very close attention to the lecture.

That was a pretty birdy! What a shiny Phoenix Miss Byrn is! Could she get that big one day? It'd be awesome!

This was one of those very rare moments where Sibyl was foooocuuuusssed.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 am
Erebus had certainly brought a notebook. It was already open to a clean page (clean being one that didn't have doodles of kitsunes), his pencil held ready. Ears perked, he was ready to listen as attentively as he could be!

It was quite amazing to see how huge and magnificent the natural forms of the other Professors had! Erebus scribbled down notes frantically, trying to detail what exactly they looked like because

He really couldn't draw pictures.

-----------

Marzena was attempting to keep a straight, nonchalant face throughout, but it really was sort of interesting.

Because at least the professors had more intimidating natural forms than she did. Brief notes were taken, scribbled, although she did pause slightly at the second slide. It certainly seemed familiar to her as well......

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 am
Gabby was listening. Totally.

"Hey." He leaned over, and whispered to Sibyl, because he actually wasn't listening. "What are we doing after class? I'm hungry. And kind of sleepy." Then again, that was the lecture's fault..

He started unraveling the covers off of the crayons.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 am
Sibyl perked up and looked to Gabby with clear surprise when he whispered to her. We? As in..her and him? He wanted to hang out together after class? Together? Without her prompting it!

This was progress.

"Hungry?" Sibyl whispered back, wiggling excitedly in her seat. "We could go get food!" She was working really hard to keep her voice at a whisper. Be proud, Marzena. Sibyl was using her indoors voice. "...Why are you undressing the crayons?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:20 am
Lumikki had grabbed her notebook as soon as the professor made comment of it and focused solely on the presentation. Her eyes huge when she saw the first slide,

"A phoenix...I"

She had never actually seen one before but this one was beautiful. Scribbling down notes frantically she blinked as the second slide came up. She had seen that particular image before...one of the scarentines booth. Shrugging it off she continued to write notes.

Her admiration for the forms made her wonder if she was so small only because she wanted to be or because she didn't have the proper training. Raising her hand she wanted to ask,

"Uhm Professor? I have a question."

Nio Love

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 am
"Well.. I mean.. yeah. That's obvious." Of course they were going to get food. He was hungry. That's what people did, when they were hungry. "I just meant like, where."

Gabby looked at the crayons he was 'undressing', and snickered under his breath, holding one out to her and wiggling it.

"Because they're sexy crayons. See? Seeeexy."

Who let him have crayons in the first place? They only had themselves to blame.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 am
Jericho's attention went up as the lecture began. It was fascinating really. Though... some of the professor's commentary had him wondering if this sort of thing was normal. Baby talking at humans and the like. Somehow, he had a feeling the answer to that was a no.

A big. No.

But it was really interesting to see how big some of these natural forms could get. How big was his own, he had to wonder? It was something he was going to find out eventually. Whenever he dared to remove the pin that held his student form in place.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 am
Enzo frowned, looking increasingly more disappointed as it seemed Amarus was practically passed back and forth between the two boils. He knew she was hot stuff, but he never realized just how popular.

After that previous display, he really shouldn't get out of his seat, so instead he ripped off a corner of the paper she had sent floating his way to scribble a quick note.

Careful aim with his rubber band, the small ball of paper was launched back to her.

-Got any little sommin' sommin' to make this class go by
more tolerably? Besides your pretty face I mean. (;

Face your demons

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games