Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:47 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

"No, I slept fine." Estelle nodded and sat up, allowing him to move. She was glad that he would be okay, but at the same time, he seemed to be completely in a different world. Was he still thinking about last night? As she sat on the bed, legs crossed, she watched him in a way a small child would watch a stranger, curious and a little confused. Her golden blonde curls had become curly from sleeping on them wet, enhancing the whimsical look she had about her.
When she saw he was still a bit lightheaded, Estelle rushed to his side and handed him a pastry from the tray. It hadn't occurred to her why or how the maid had known what was going on, but at this moment she didn't really care. He needed his energy, and she was grateful they were safe for now. "Don't strain yourself," she advised warily, rubbing his back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Hmm..." he accepted the pastry and nibbled on it, thinking. He closed his eyes and focused. Wake up, I need you. We are going to work together, understand?

He opened his eyes, and they were different, brighter, more energy in them. He finished off the pastry in two bites, licking his lips. "Lets try this again." He smiled at Estelle and repeated his attempt to stand, using the bed post for support. He stood, let go of the bed post, and turned to look at Estelle. "No worries, Love. I have a feeling I'll be feeling better a lot faster than anticipated."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was taken aback to see such a sudden change. She blinked in surprise, watching him get to his feet with ease, his eyes aglow. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and peered at him with a small, astonished smile. "Well that's... good," she replied, not sure what else to say. Perhaps the beast inside of him gave him the strength to heal faster, after all that was the logical explanation. Estelle sighed deeply and ate one of the sticky buns with a content smile.

Sunlight poured through the bedroom window, and something shimmered from under it. Slowly, Estelle rose to her feet and approached the window, thoroughly annoyed to see that there was a lock on it that kept the window sealed shut. Her lips parted slightly in surprise, and she stood there for a moment. "I guess the window's out of question..." she said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust turned his wolfish gaze to the window. "And why not?" He asked, taking a closer look. He was still a bit shaky on his feet, but he managed to walk to the window. He looked down at the lock, then looked at the door. He did not want to go through what had happened last night again, but he had the sneaking suspicion that if they escaped again, there would be a nasty repeat of events, landing them back here and in even more "Debt". "The lock isn't a problem, but I doubt your father will just let it be. That griffin lady is way more formidable than she looks." He sighed, knowing that she was not going to like what was to come next, but what other options did they have. "Estelle," he began, walking back over to the bed so as not to use all of his energy standing, "If your father calls for me again tonight, I want you to let me go."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle turned away from the window and nodded slowly in agreement, though her eyes fell to the floor. For a moment, she was in a silent trance, or rather a moment of thought, puzzling over what they had to do now. There would be a lot of problems ahead, but if she could just talk to her father. Then again, he was just as stubborn as she was... Inside her mind, thoughts bounced back and forth, weighing pros and cons and worries. She was brought back to reality when he spoke, his voice full of seriousness. Estelle followed him to the bed with no haste. "No! You can't!" she said in protest, grabbing his wrists.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:23 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust winced when Estelle grabbed his wrists, the flashed memory of shackles causing him to recoil. He rubbed them, soothing the wounds that were already scars. He clenched and unclenched his fists, relaxing before taking her hands in his. "I have an idea. It may not even be necessary, for all I know it was a one time thing, but somehow I doubt it. Last night, I did not call on my... stronger half at all, I forgot about it. But now, I have that ace up my sleeve. They don't know my limits, so maybe I can fake it a bit. Then, when they bring me back here, I'll have strength enough to retaliate." He looked her in the eye. "If I can get the jump on them, either your father or the griffin lady, I might be able to strike a deal with them..." He took a deep breath. "But what ever those things that she uses are, they are not of this world, and I do NOT want them on our tails again."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:00 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle let go of his wrists, feeling sadness squelch her heart yet again. She wasn't sure why she felt such a sudden sorrow, but as she listened to Rust's plan, she relaxed a little more. "I guess... I guess it's possible. I just don't want you to get hurt. Those things are evil, and so is that woman. As for my father..." She paused for a moment, shaking her head. "Maybe he'll listen for once." After all, they had discovered there were problems much bigger than the ones that took place over her father's phone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled confidently, "I think he will." He laid back on the bed, realizing for the first time that his shirt was missing. He looked down at his bear chest and raised his eyebrows, surprised that it had taken him so long to figure this out. He shook it from his thoughts and let his head fall back onto the pillows."For now, lets just enjoy each other's company."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle followed his gaze down and she blushed when she too realized she hadn't given him a change of clothes. Her eyes fell down to her nightgown and her blush deepened. Though, as she thought about it, perhaps this meant they were comfortable enough with each other now. He was right... Nothing else mattered now. "Good idea," she replied as she crawled into bed next to him, her cheeks still glowing pink. "Oh, if you want to take a bath, or, or anything... The bathroom's there.." She pointed awkwardly to the old fashioned door that was on the other side of the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Ooooohhhh," Rust sighed, "A bath sounds wonderful!" He said enthusiastically. "But I am in no hurry to get up if you're comfortable here. I sure am." He said, running his fingers through her golden curls. He could not recall the last time he had taken a real bath, with nice hot water. A good soak would put him in a heaven he could only imagine. the very thought of it made him feel like he could sleep forever, undisturbed.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle smiled and shut her eyes for a moment. The feeling of his fingers running through her hair sent tingles down her spine. It was true, she was comfortable, actually more than comfortable. She could probably lay there with him all day, even though she knew they couldn't. She nuzzled her face against his neck, kissing softly. Then she looked up at him and smiled, a twinkle in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust had to hold back laughter as Estelle rubbed against his neck, her eyelashes tickling him. He squirmed, raising his shoulder to his neck with a smile. "That tickles." He said, a chuckle in his voice. He opened his eye to look at her. she was breathtakingly beautiful in the sunlight. He could not stop looking at her, smiling at her. Color was returning to his cheeks, finally chasing away some of the ghostly pale he had came in with the night before. "I love you." the words left his mouth without his knowing. He just lay there and looked at her, his sapphire eyes pouring into her liquid amber ones.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle giggled, unable to contain her happiness. It was in this moment that she realized how happy she was whenever she was with him. From the moment they met, she felt simply content being at his side. All her life and she'd never experienced this kind of joy until now; being loved, not just unconditionally but also for a reason. He clarified with the words that fell from his lips, drifting like an angel's voice into her ears. She stared into his eyes, unable to speak for a moment; it had been a while since someone ever told her those three words. "I love you too," she replied, her heart beating fast against her chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

The amount of happiness that welled up inside of Rust was incomprehensible, even to himself. Sure, the world seemed to be falling apart, their lives becoming increasingly more complicated by the day, and the fact that tomorrow was now a gift instead of a given, but if this strange set of occurrences had taught him anything, it was to live in the present, learn from the past, and not to worry, but prepare for the future. He rolled over on his side to face Estelle, pressing his forehead to hers gently. How could anything possible interrupt this moment? He leaned in for a kiss...

A tapping at the window made Rust jump and turn to see what it was. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped open,"Bongo?!"

User Image

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:51 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle had been completely lost in his eyes; she'd barely noticed the tapping on the window until Rust turned his head to look. She jumped in surprise at seeing someone yet again on the other side of her window, a fierce look in his eyes. She practically fell off the bed as she scrambled to get to her feet, feeling her face grow warm in embarrassment and astonishment. "I... He... how did--?" Estelle stuttered in surprise, looking back and forth from Rust to Bongo. Her eyes then fell on the lock on the window and she winced, reminded of every problem they were having. Things were about to get even more complicated.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games