Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Cameron here still hasn't figured out that we're not in school and don't need a class clown." Fredrich answered vaguely while pulling Cameron away from Cecil.
Cameron laughed and moved forward. "Gimme a minute to change out of these then we can take my car."
Cecil lingered, an uncertain gleam in his eyes that he hid with his uptight frown. Should he really go? He never spent time with, well, anyone except his old classmate, but lately even he's been busy with his lover. If he went, would he end up regretting it?

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:18 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

He nodded, then chuckled and moved to sit on a guests' chair outside of Fredrich's office. "Detective Waltz, do you mind if I ask you about Mr. Han?" queried the lawyer, curious to know more about the brilliant young detective who was good enough at his job to work with one of the best detectives the precinct had ever seen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:29 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich moved to his office to turn the computer off and get his keys when he noticed someone sitting across his desk. "What do you want to know about him?" he asked, though he looked displeased to even have to talk about that brat.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Well, first being if you think he has a legitimate future as a detective," he asked, pulling his phone out. "He is very intelligent, clearly, and talented. But do you believe he'll pursue a career in this line of work?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:53 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Honestly..." Fredrich sighed and closed his eyes, pressing his fingertips together in a pyramid of thought.
"No."
He opened his eyes to look at the lawyer. "He's smart, there's no doubt about that, but he's too lively. He'll learn soon enough that being a detective is nothing anyone wants to have for the rest of their life. You can attest to that." he said with the nod of his head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:06 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"I didn't quit being a detective because I didn't love it, Detective Waltz," he said, putting his phone on his lap and keeping a steady gaze on the younger man. "I simply realized that my talents were better used elsewhere. I help more people as a lawyer than I ever did as a detective." He glanced around the room, then returned his eyes to the man. "What about you, Detective? Will you be here the rest of your life?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:13 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You of all people ought to know how pointless it is to lie in front of a detective, Mr. Loupohl." Fredrich said, his cold eyes trained on the man. "What you do as a lawyer is to prove that the criminals we've caught should go to jail. We both help about the same amount of people."
When the question was thrown at him, the detective didn't flinch. "No." he answered easily. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. This isn't a job someone should stay with for the rest of their lives. At least not for me."
"Alright! Let's go!" called out Cameron a little after Fredrich's comment.
The Austrian continued staring at Sawyer, as if looking at something important. After a while he moved out of his office and waited for the lawyer to leave so he could lock up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:22 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"I don't just put people in jail, Detective," reminded the man as he stood and started for the door. When he was about to walk out, he paused and leaned in close to speak quietly to the man. "Being a lawyer, I'm less likely to die out in the field, which is what my son wants and asked for. Does your boy have any say in your career, Detective, or do you anticipate getting too old for the job to be your only reason to leave?" He stepped past the man, walking out into the hall and standing beside Cameron. "Officer West, am I to expect karaoke sessions every day after work, or is today just a special occasion?" he questioned.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"No. Well maybe. If it turns out to be really fun then we can do it once a week or a month." Cameron shrugged, his arms folded behind his head. He was dressed in a white shirt with a brown jacket and denim jeans. It was a simple look, but it also made him look manly. "Chief! You comin'?" he called out as he looked at Fredrich. The detective decided to stay in his black coat as always, but it worked for him. Or maybe Cameron was so used to seeing him in it that anything else looked off?
"Uh... Yeah." Cecil said in a low voice after a while. When Cameron turned around to see where the chief was, he almost dropped his keys. In regular clothes, Cecil really did look like a high schooler! Maybe a junior high kid if he tried hard enough. His body was so small against those baggy clothes, and the hairpins in his hair made him look so... so adorable!
"This is bad." Fredrich muttered quietly from behind Cameron. "We might not be able to convince security that he's older than us."

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:09 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer blinked at the man, then sighed. "I feel so out of place. Maybe I should start bringing a change of clothes to work." With a small laugh, he turned to look at Cecil, then started to laugh again. He looked just like Parker! Shaking his head, he started towards the door. "Come on, let's get going before Junior here gets busted for skipping school," he teased.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

The next day, Sawyer walked into the police department as immaculately dressed as ever, head held high and sunglasses perched on his nose. He strode confidently into the building, nodding at whoever approached him, signing various papers, then walking into his office. He shut the door, then suppressed the urge to vomit by popping another pill and downing his sludge that Parker had whipped up for him that morning to combat the wicked hangover. He only wished he had the freedom to call in, but the finances for this place were a total mess. he had too much to do. "Sh-t," he grunted, face turning slightly green as he glanced around for a wastebasket to puke into, settling for the bushes outside his open window.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

There was a knock at the door. Without waiting for confirmation, the door opened to reveal Cameron, smiling and laughing brightly as if he had never been in pain. "Good morning, buddy! You sure look like you had a good time, eh?" he laughed. He looked over his shoulder to see the darkness oozing out of Fredrich's office that kept everyone at at least a five mile radius. That man was scary as is, seeing him hungover was even more frightening.
Soon afterwards Cecil went into the office and looked at the two. "How are you two feeling?" he asked then looked at the grinning officer besides him. "How are you feeling so good?" To which Cameron shrugged.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:10 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer shut the window, wincing as the door was knocked. He ducked his head as Cameron laughed into the room, only groaning in response and holding back another round of vomiting. He managed to shove it down by the time Cecil walked in, but only just barely. The lawyer was certainly out of practice when it came to drinking. "Like someone's pounding my forehead with a hammer and wrenching a screwdriver through my stomach." He glanced over to Fredrich's door, catching glimpse of a petite, bouncy brunette with green eyes and a smile walk straight into the detective's office without even knocking, unheard of even when the massive man wasn't hungover. Brave kid. He was probably never going to be seen again.
Returning his attention to the two in his office, he stood up and swayed a little. "Ugh. I'm going to need a lot of coffee and water to get through today. Please tell me there's a Starbucks nearby." he nearly pleaded.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"Course there is! I like going to the Krispy Kreme, though. It's closer and sometimes they give out free donuts." Cameron said.
"Umm," started Cecil. "Why don't I join you? I also haven't gotten breakfast." he said in a monotone voice as if he had been rehearsing that halfheartedly. He did promise that boy that he'd try.

Meanwhile, some of the officers peered into Fredrich's office to see what he'd do to that reckless youth. Some recognized the man, knowing that he had some history both here and with the detective, but most of them didn't know just how far their relationship went. A couple guessed that the brunette had a crush on the detective because, frankly, many people did when confronted with the mysterious, brooding man.
Fredrich was leaned against his seat with his legs resting atop his desk. One arm was draped over his head and the other swung at his side. His head hurt. Everything hurt. Everything was also too bright and loud. He wasn't going to do much today and focus on not going crazy.
When the door opened Fredrich growled and turned his chair to glare through the light and see who'd be stupid enough to walk in on his office. It took him a moment to recognize who it was. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a groggy voice.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer blinked in surprise at the chief, then smiled a little. Drinking with the guys last night must've really loosened him up! He walked over to the two, scratching the back of his head and happy to be included. "Great! I'll buy." He took another step, then swayed and had to lean on the door frame as his face turned green again. "Probably shouldn't drive, though," he muttered, just barely holding back buckets of puke.

The door of the office shut, and Ellery leaned on the hard wood with a smug smile on his pretty face. "Well, I came to visit, make sure that you eat something, maybe even help with your hangover." He walked over to the desk, crossing his arms and perking an eyebrow. "I also came to call you an idiot. Didn't get to this morning, I was carted off to rehearsal so fast." Slowly walking around the desk, Ellery paused when he was about a foot away, then raised his hand slowly, and snapped as loudly as he could. He hadn't had to deal with a hungover Fredrich in months, so he'd have to gauge his next moves by how bad it was. Reaction to the snap would definitely help show just how much his beloved detective had to drink.
He adjusted the huge black sweater on his shoulders, one of Fredrich's but it probably looked better on Ellery. Stepping closer, he moved to stand behind the tall man and set his hands on his temples, massaging gently in an attempt to ease his headache. "Do you even remember if you had fun?" he asked, voice quiet and almost soothing.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games