Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Sure I will let the nurse know and bring in a spare bed for you along with some sheets. But do not push him or force him to wake alright, he needs his rest but if something happens call the nurse and your free to go and eat when you want"she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Sure I will let the nurse know and bring in a spare bed for you along with some sheets. But do not push him or force him to wake alright, he needs his rest but if something happens call the nurse and your free to go and eat when you want"she said calmly.

He nodded "Thank you." He said.
He sat there for hours holding the males hand before falling asleep with his head on Adrians bed.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse smiled softly and walked in and gently shock Michael softly. "Sir if you are tiered then the bed is ready for you. Do not worry he will still be here when you wake up"she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse smiled softly and walked in and gently shock Michael softly. "Sir if you are tiered then the bed is ready for you. Do not worry he will still be here when you wake up"she said softly.

"Oh no I am fine ma'am. I didn't mean to fall asleep." he said smiling kind and felt Adrians hand twitch.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I think he wants you to sleep , you better get some rest sir and i promise if signs are made I will wake you but for now you need to get some rest and i will bring you breakfast in the morning"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I think he wants you to sleep , you better get some rest sir and i promise if signs are made I will wake you but for now you need to get some rest and i will bring you breakfast in the morning"he said gently.

Michael nodded and got on his bed. He soon fell fast asleep.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:53 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse nodded and then walked over to Adrian and looked over the machine and his bags before leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:59 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse nodded and then walked over to Adrian and looked over the machine and his bags before leaving.

Michael was shaken awake a few hours later "Whats going on?"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"He woke up but he is weak, so if you want to talk to him now would be the best time before he falls back asleep"the nurse said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"He woke up but he is weak, so if you want to talk to him now would be the best time before he falls back asleep"the nurse said softly.

Michael sat up and got as close as he felt he should to Adrian. "I'm so sorryy...." He said and began crying.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian took a small breath as he looked at Michael weakly. "You came"he said as best as he could considering his voice was dry and cracked now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian took a small breath as he looked at Michael weakly. "You came"he said as best as he could considering his voice was dry and cracked now.

"I came for you>" He said and kissed the males head "I'm never leaving you again.....I said I would protect you...and I failed. I just hurt you more.."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:24 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"You didn't hurt me Michael, you followed your heart and even if it didn't mean its me"he said softly as he winched a bit a few times as he trembled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"You didn't hurt me Michael, you followed your heart and even if it didn't mean its me"he said softly as he winched a bit a few times as he trembled a bit.

"I didn't mean to hurt you though." He said and kissed the male deeply.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he kissed back as best as he could before passing out again.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff