Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled. "Then we'll go there after we choose some furniture and set it up for delivery so we don't have to try hauling it up the stairs," he said with mild amusement. He shifted his shoulders, glancing down to see Ginhana lying over Mairi's shoulders like a furry collar.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod and made a mental note to buy a bathing suit.Hot spring or not, she'd be wearing something in the water, and also made a note to remember to keep her back covered so Raen wouldn't see the scars "Sounds like a plan." Ginhana looked up at Raen and blinked before tucking her head under Mairi's chin.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, a faint smile flickering over his face as they got close to the furniture store. A faint snicker escaped him as he glanced back down at Ginhana again for a second before he let his gaze shift to the furniture store. "I wonder if Gin-chan knows she snores," he whispered in Mairi's ear, well aware he sounded amused. A slight hiss escaped him as he felt heat gathering between his shoulder blades before it faded away slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly "I don't know, if she hasn't woken herself up because of it yet, then probably not." Ginhana flicked her tail in irritation, a little growl sounding at their teasing.Mairi shot Raen a worried look when she heard his hiss "What happened?" As they got closer to the furniture store, the smell of wood polish and some sort of fabric freshener reached her nose, letting them know that it wasn't just a store, it was a workshop as well.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen took a deep breath. "I don't know; there's a tattoo between my shoulder blades... but now, I think it may be something more as it reacted to Satsuki's presence... though somehow... I think it's weakening," he said quietly, unconsciously sensing that there was something it was holding back. His swirling indigo-navy-midnight blue eyes were scanning over the furniture though he was relatively quiet, which said a lot for him as it wasn't often it happened.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Reaching out, Mairi took his hand a squeezed gently in reassurance "If something happens, we'll deal with it.You never know, that tattoo may be the key to who you are." She gave a small smile before going into the store.Pausing slightly inside the door, she stood in shock.Even though she couldn't actually see the things in front of her, she immediately knew what they were.It was a pleasant surprise to find an antique furniture store without actually looking for it.She heard a saw going somewhere the the back of the store and assumed they were either building something or repairing it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled before nodding slowly before a grin flashed over his face as he saw the antique furniture. He appreciated the hard work that went into good furniture like this. He blinked as he noticed what seemed to be a ghostly woman flitting through the aisles of furniture.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi ran her fingers over the nearest piece, finding that it was a heavy cheery wood table.Subconsciously, she sensed the woman Raen had seen before moving father into the shop.She grinned slightly when she found an old mirror that immediately reminded her of Lewis Carols' 'Through The Looking Glass'. The only differences in the design is that this mirror was slightly larger and had hand carved symbols along the frame.She found them a little odd, fining the phases of the moon along the sides, and at the top a carving that was identical to the birthmark on her shoulder.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:35 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head, glancing at Mairi. "We can get a fair bit here, I'm sure, since we have quite a bit of money," he said as he started looking through the aisles at some of the furniture while noticing that the ghostly woman seemed to be watching him in particular rather than simply roaming aimlessly. He noticed that her gaze was similar to his own, albeit they were a sad, lonely swirling silver almost like liquid mercury. For just an instant, a flash of a memory flickered in his mind, so clearly it was like being poked by a white hot needle. "I wish to keep you with me, but like with Apostolos, I cannot; my best hope for you to have a 'normal' life is to send you somewhere where few gods can sense you and hide you in a way that even I cannot find you... unless your natural powers as an Atlantean deity begin to awaken... Farewell, Ránsokýos," he heard in his mind so clearly and the strange sensation of floating, as if he were held by something larger than himself. He blinked, unaware he'd coughed when the memory flashed in his mind, almost stumbling as a trickle of blood ran down his chin from the corner of his mouth though a more noticeable stream ran down from his nose as his irises glowed a brilliant bluish violet for a few seconds. He looked down at the ornate carved pine table top to see thin streamers of smoke trailing from the tips of his fingers and winced slightly as he pulled his hand free from the varnished table top, noticing a clear imprint of his fingers and palm on it though the varnish had to be a third of an inch thick. He glanced momentarily at the price, noting it to be 54,000 yen. He glanced to the side to see the ghostly woman feet away from him, whose swirling silver eyes were locked onto his own as a small, sad smile flickered at the corners of her mouth as her long silvery blond hair fell down to her lower back.

Kitai winced as she too saw the memory before she inhaled sharply, touching her nose which was bleeding a bit as well. "So Raen-sama.... is truly different... he is a true 'god' among men," she whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Noticing an alarming change in Raen's aura, Mairi made her way over to him.She paused slightly, frowned when she caught sight of another aura that wasn't even remotely solid, and blurred to much to make much sense of.Then the smell hit her, as well at the change in Raen's aura "You're bleeding...And why can I see a perfect imprint of your hand in that table?" Something about that aura in front of him bugged her.It seemed so familiar, yet she knew she'd never known who it belonged to.She felt something pressing at th back of her mind, the whispers growing louder until a defined voice came through, but it sounded like a group of people rather than just one "You know it because it is a part of him." Mairi flinched, not expecting to hear anything other than the whispers again.She was too creeped out to make a reply.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen sighed before he turned his head and spat out a mouthful of blood. "I have no idea... and I think I bit my tongue," he said in a low voice. He glanced at the ghostly woman, recognizing her unconsciously as a single word escaped him, one he had never heard, yet knew intimately by heart. "Matera," he whispered; he was mildly surprised when the woman's eyes fogged up as if she were fighting back tears before she turned away, simply fading away as if she'd never been there. He unconsciously knew what he'd said, and it was one word he had never used before, not even with the woman who called herself his stepmother: mother. "I think there's a large amount we were never told... and I'm almost certain it's going to come out whether we like it or not," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny nod, watching as the aura disappeared, a sort of guilt hitting her when he mentioned not being told things "It seems that way..." She expanded her sight, finding the store owner in the back and frowned when she found the mirror again, which was now giving off a silvery aura nearly identical to her own "I just wish whoever it is would find a less creepy way to tell us..." She'd found a few pieces she'd like to get for her room at least, suddenly adding the mirror to them.For some reason she felt she had to have it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, noticing that when he mentioned not being told things Mairi had unconsciously flinched slightly. "If these people are really deities, then it isn't like they're going to come out and say straight `I'm your mother` or something like that... though it'd be a hell of a lot easier that way," he said with a sigh. He wasn't sure why Satsuki-Atropos would show herself, but whether it was good or bad he didn't know for sure. "Somehow, I get the strong sense that Satsuki... if she really was Atropos... wasn't here to harm us; she seemed curious about us... and I daresay... curious about you in particular, though..." he said as he inhaled slowly, finding the idea a bit disturbing as he realized the very likely possibility that Atropos was curious for a very simple reason: Mairi, if his suspicion was correct, was Atropos' niece. "Did you find anything else you liked? I've found a few that I've noticed to mention to the owner," he said thoughtfully, a faint smile playing over his face.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face when he mentioned the possibility of their real parents being gods "So what?We're demigods now?" In truth, the thought actually made a little sense in a way.It would certainly explain their weird abilities.She paled slightly at the mention of Satsuki being interested, or curious rather, in her "Why?Besides the fact to them I don't exactly exist." She gave a tiny nod "I've found a few things.There's a few chairs and a coffee table that would probably work in the apartment too." The mirror kept nudging at the back of her mind.She wanted to know why an object that had no wood or anything that was even remotely living at one point gave off an aura, much less one like that.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "It's possible... though I have the feeling there's something else that we don't know yet," he said with a shrug as she spoke of don't exactly exist. "You exist, obviously... just in a way some might not realize; you seem to be able to see the threads that weave peoples' lives together, which makes sense... if my suspicion is right," he said with a slight shrug.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games