Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:06 am
kitsune sniffs the air. we gotta go my lady.....they are on their way.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"Calm yourself kitsune", states anwyn as she approaches her friend the scent of blood wreathed around her,"Well I just got rid of another trouble maker.. wanted my money", she laughs,"Money? humans are getting ridiculious..", she yawns. Looking at Arianna she states,"We shouln't worry to much they won't be here immediately half the night is over though we should be heading toward the next location though", she states.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow laughs,"There won't be betrayal for there won't be allegiance", she states walking beside him,"A boy you say?", she wondered,"Perhaps her child? or brother?", she wonders,"I am unsure of the events of these individuals but I see it unnesscary for them..", she states carelessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas clutched Arianna abs buried his face in her shoulder. When he was offered the blood he smiled and drank some, not much as he truly had a young child's appetite. He was always hungry but only ate a small amount. He then smiled. His mouth slightly messy, but he whipped it on his filthy clothes.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm
~JӨПΛƬΉΛП ƬΉΣ IᄃΣD ӨПΣ~

User Image

ƬӨ ᄂӨVΣ ΛПD ƬӨ ᄂӨƧΣ. IƬ IƧ ƬΉΣ ПΛƬЦЯΣ ӨF ƬΉIПGƧ.
~``~ Jonathan followed, not saying a word. He tended to avoid speech unless he had something to say. He just followed orders and followed Craven. He did not trust this new woman. But he trusted only about 13 people in his life. All but one were dead now. That one was craven. Then again, he also trusted Craven to one day kill him. He would help with Cravens whims, wounding if this was the decade he was to die for the thousandth time. The odds seemed in his favor. ~..~
I ЩIᄂᄂ FӨᄂᄂӨЩ ᄃЯΛVΣП ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ΣПD ӨF ƬΉΣ ƬIMΣƧ.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm
The three of you should go ahead I gotta help my friends here in this village and evacuate this place....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm
Arianna smiles at Aneneas then sighs"Little one when we get to the next place we will clean these close of yours and please let me put you in warm clothes"She looks at them"We are leaving but were we are going we can't get there by foot.I will take us there since I am the only one who can at the moment. Kitsune I will get you there once you tell me telepathiclly that you are done here"She set aneneas down"Little one I am going to shift into a dragon.Once I do.You and Anwyn need to get on my back"She moves back and closed her eyes.She doubles over some as she started to change.scales started to form on her skin as her hair changes as well.after a bit she turned into a beautiful dragon.She lowers down, Climb onto my back, she told them in their mind
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:56 pm
Craven looks at her then turns his head"Jonathan you seen them, what do you think the boy is to the pureblood?"He kept walking.He wasn't going to trust the woman,but knew she would come in handy.He felt a change, he thought to Jonathan, maybe the pureblood I killed and drained was this pureblood kin.Blood calls to blood.this pureblood can shapeshift like me which I was only able to do after draining the pureblood male.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm
I'll find you once every one here is safe lady arianna. kitsune looks towards the snowy north of the land and she howls out the warning and it echoes throughout the village and all of the villagers come out ready for the evacuation of the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watched while Arianna changed into a dragon,"My my my ye have such pretty scales", she says rubbing the scales of Arianna as she looks over at the young child,"Alright laddie up ye go", she picks him up and flys up to arianna's back,"We are ready dear", she says patting her neck, and clutching the young one.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow follows closely near craven and johnathan though she kept her distance from them both eyeing them carefully she looked closely at johnathan smiling at his young sleek well mannered appearance, the the roughish apperance of the warriro craven she smiled these were truely worthy companions to be with instead of weak ones. She walks from being beside them in front of them in a rapid pace then she stops and sees in the distance a great dragon, her eyes form into a wicked smile at the sight of a village,"Ah such pure bliss to come across somethign as marvelous as a ready made destruction", she closes her eyes and breathes in the night air it was getting late the morning would touch the sky within 8 hours at the least but she couldn't wait to taste the blood again,"Fear not mortals", she states in the open air,"Your goddess is about to arrive", and she grins evily as she sets off again this time her legs picking up speed and her eyes blazing with the heat of her own bloodlust.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:02 pm
Arianna heard them then roars and took to the sky. She flew fast away from the city and out of sight.She flew high about the clouds to get to the next place which was hidden from all that didn't know where is was.She was going to her hidden castle..

Craven smirks as he saw the fleeing dragon."She is or was related to the fallen pure blood"He laughs"THe fox is here.Lets have fun before going after the pure blood"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 am
The sky darkens with dark snow clouds and the wind picks up as the villagers take to the underground tunnels and vanish and kitsune hides among the shadows of the village and she waits for the rogue turned vampires to arrive and kitsune creates the illusion of the village being populated still by people and kitsune vanishes in to the shadow realm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow looked at the populated town but a offset magic was in the air,"What trickery is this?", she demanded annoyed,"Why do I feel as if the very ground itself is full of nonsense?", she looks back at craven a scowl upon her face,"Is this the magic of that annoying creature you spoke of?", she hissed,"I can not stand this annoyance!", her eyes blaze even a blood bright red,"But..", she cools her self taking in a deep deep breathe,"Its your problem so I will let you handle it..", she walks past him and johnanthan and goes to lay on a rock in her own annoyance,"Can't a woman ever be pleased in this earth anymore? Its like the world wants me to waste away and they know better than to upset me! I am a goddess amongst mortals! And I will not be tricked by this..", she growls in frustration pounding her fist into the 3 ton rock and breaking it into thousands of small pebbles. She glares over at her companions pure hatred showing in her eyes, she was beyond reason at the moment the only thing keeping her at bay is she said she wouldn't get involved and she never broke her word it was all she had left.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 pm
It starts to snow heavily over the village and kitsune smirks in the warmth of her shadow realm and she thinks to arianna. I shall meet you farther northward where most vampires have been turned in to vampire sycles my lady...a little after i mess with them ok. kitsune chuckles mentaly and it echoes throu out willows mind and she also thinks to willow. your not what you think you are to most humans they see you as a threat most of the time thats what i dont like about you and the two males your with...you all kill for the fun of it and that sickens me to the core and makes me angery beyond compare. kitsune mentaly growls out. craven killed the sacred kyuubi clan as well....kitsunes voise fades away with those last words.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff